Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marvel Comics November 2021 Solicitations

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...-november-2021

I will be getting:

ASM, 78, 79, & 80
    Hulk 1
    Moon Knight 5
    Venom 2

I have to say; some of the solicits are so vague, I can’t decide if I want to pick up the issues. hulk’s new direction? The thing mini? Avengers anniversary? Can’t decide if these are worth picking up. Shang chi is turning into an enjoyable series for me, and strange academy is back on the schedule. Because of the pandemic, I couldn’t get into it. I may have to pick up a trade, if there is one.
    Oh yeah- since when does morbius wear sneakers?
    Last edited by protege; 08-19-2021 at 02:45 PM.

Daredevil is all for me, and since that's the last issue, unless it gets relaunched next month, I'll be officially down to zero Marvel books. I seriously can't remember a time in my entire life reading comics where that was the case, but here we are I guess.

I wanted to grab the first issue of Moon Knight to try it out, but every comic shop around me is completely sold out. Good news there for Marvel hopefully.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Mighty Member

I'll keep reading F4 in hopes of an upswing. I'll read Inferno and Hellions. I'll probably wait two or three issues to get opinions on the new Hulk. I may go back and read The Marvels because I like Astro City, but honestly, I'm feeling like maybe it's time for me to take a break from Marvel/DC comics.

Avengers
    Black Panther
    Death of Doctor Strange
    Defenders
    Fantastic Four
    Inferno
    Moon Knight
    Venom
    X-Men

Hulk #1
    venom #2
    avengers #50
    captain america/iron man #1
    death of doctor strange #3
    inferno #3
    black panther #1
    kang the conqueror #4
    moon knight #5
    eternals #7
    the marvels #7
    s.w.o.r.d. #10
    hellions #17
    x-men: The trial of magneto #4
    x-force #25
    new mutants #23
    x-men #5
    marauders #26
    excalibur #25
    wolverine #18
    fantastic four #38
    amazing fantasy #5
    iron man #14
    black widow #13
    captain marvel #34
    thor #19
    daredevil #36

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Daredevil is all for me, and since that's the last issue, unless it gets relaunched next month, I'll be officially down to zero Marvel books. I seriously can't remember a time in my entire life reading comics where that was the case, but here we are I guess.

I wanted to grab the first issue of Moon Knight to try it out, but every comic shop around me is completely sold out. Good news there for Marvel hopefully.
    This is why I ended up going digital. When Hickman relaunched X-Men, I was having a hard time getting to my LCS in time to get the issues. Even weeks when I would get there at like 1 on Wednesday, they would be gone. I didn't want to sub because I was still trying out the books to see which ones I liked. Got frustrated and pretty stopped buying anything after like the 2nd issue of each series. Fast forward a few months right at the beginning of the pandemic, Comixology had a huge sale so I picked all the missing issues and after that I never went back to print.

Something of interest.
    ATLANTIS ATTACKS: THE ORIGINAL EPIC TPB
    That's it.

Mighty Member

All the usual suspects for me, plus Ben Reilly

Black Widow
    Daredevil
    Eternals
    Miles Morales
    Moon Knight
    ASM

I still haven't decided it I want to try Hulk, Venom, or Black Panther with the new creatives. Wonder how long before we get a Captain America relaunch.

I'll be getting:
    Avengers #50
    Captain America/Iron Man #1
    Dark Ages #3
    Avengers: Tech-On #4
    Iron Man #14
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-19-2021 at 07:41 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'll catch Daredevil. I think I'll do the two Black Panther books. I heard good things about Defenders. If I pick up issue one and like it, I might keep going.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Damn I just realized this is the second month in a row that Guardians of the Galaxy isn't solicited.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Damn I just realized this is the second month in a row that Guardians of the Galaxy isn't solicited.
    I didn’t notice either. Rather telling.

Moonie, Spider-Woman, Hulk, Hawkkate, Wasp, DDs final issue

Yeesh, this month is awful, if Marvel doesn't want my money, I'll just save it.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I think it might get added later. IIRC that is what happened with issue #17. It wasn't listed at first for August but then I recall seeing it pop up on the Diamond Previews site sometime later.