Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This reminds me, have all Sinister's secrets been resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Still have no idea what the secret about a Sinister with red shoes was about. Didn't seem that important though - just cryptic.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Still have no idea what the secret about a Sinister with red shoes was about. Didn't seem that important though - just cryptic.
    Maybe they were made of red herring skin.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Orchis: Since Duggan is taking over, they might just show up as generic villains now until the final act, whenever that is.

Mars: Set piece that might show up once in a while

Franklin: Don't bother. His fate depends on Slott now.

Cardinal and Rasputin should show up since Hickman was hyping them up in House and Powers.

Nimrod: Generic villain.

Post-humans: Might show as generic villains like we saw in X-Force.

Moira: I'll wait until Inferno to complain

Apocalypse: Off the board unless Tini Howard or someone else brings him back.

Sinister: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Douglock: Nothing's gonna happen since no one's used Doug since he got married and Warlock is stuck in New Mutants which is dragging out one simple storyline forever.

Phalanx: Probably Duggan and/or Ewing will do something with them?

Vault: Ongoing since we still need to know the effects of them getting Darwin's bio-data.

Arrako: Can't be done since we know that they have their own council and we still don't know if they're 100% loyal to the X-Men.

Whoredeculture: Don't care.

Mystique and Destiny: Destiny might come back but I don't until Inferno drops.

Xandra: SWORD stuff or dropped

Brood: SWORD stuff or dropped

Vulcan: dropped

Sidri: dropped

Sea witch key: dropped

ZA WARUDO: dropped
    "Cable was right!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Oh, I don't recall that, do you remember where that was explained?
    It would have to be in Ayala's New Mutants which: (1) I'm behind on and (2) Hickman never wrote Warlock after X of Swords.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Orchis: Since Duggan is taking over, they might just show up as generic villains now until the final act, whenever that is.

Mars: Set piece that might show up once in a while

Franklin: Don't bother. His fate depends on Slott now.

Cardinal and Rasputin should show up since Hickman was hyping them up in House and Powers.

Nimrod: Generic villain.

Post-humans: Might show as generic villains like we saw in X-Force.

Moira: I'll wait until Inferno to complain

Apocalypse: Off the board unless Tini Howard or someone else brings him back.

Sinister: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Douglock: Nothing's gonna happen since no one's used Doug since he got married and Warlock is stuck in New Mutants which is dragging out one simple storyline forever.

Phalanx: Probably Duggan and/or Ewing will do something with them?

Vault: Ongoing since we still need to know the effects of them getting Darwin's bio-data.

Arrako: Can't be done since we know that they have their own council and we still don't know if they're 100% loyal to the X-Men.

Whoredeculture: Don't care.

Mystique and Destiny: Destiny might come back but I don't until Inferno drops.

Xandra: SWORD stuff or dropped

Brood: SWORD stuff or dropped

Vulcan: dropped

Sidri: dropped

Sea witch key: dropped

ZA WARUDO: dropped
    This is pretty much my take as well. Shame since I was most interested in the threads that are probably going to be dropped. But at least we will see more of these villains so that’s something… I guess?

We have a Brood appearing in the New Mutants preview and Broo is mentioned.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    This is pretty much my take as well. Shame since I was most interested in the threads that are probably going to be dropped. But at least we will see more of these villains so that’s something… I guess?
    SABRETOOTH: dropped in an imprisonment pit? Yeah, was done with Hickman right there.

And X of Swords might have been some of the most bloated self indulgent claptrap this side of a Hickman Image book.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    SABRETOOTH: dropped in an imprisonment pit? Yeah, was done with Hickman right there.

And X of Swords might have been some of the most bloated self indulgent claptrap this side of a Hickman Image book.
    Same here. Namely for the flawed way it was done. For such a so-called good writer, he was a total bum for that one. lol!

Then you claim to love a certain character who's in your top 5 favs. yet of those top 5, she's the one you did hardly anything with.

...Whoredeculture: Don't care....
    Hey! That is not a nice way to refer to Jean’s polyamorous living situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    Hey! That is not a nice way to refer to Jean’s polyamorous living situation.

So that bothers you, but genocidal robots built by prejudice psychopaths don't?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    So that bothers you, but genocidal robots built by prejudice psychopaths don't?
    I think you are missing my point, which was a joke. Notice the winking smiley faces I posted?

Look at how Triniking1234 spelled the word “horticulture.”

...Whoredeculture: Don't care....

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Apart from the Destiny/Moira/Mystique and Orchis/Nimrod plots which he's dealing with in Inferno...I'm quite okies with everything else being dropped completely or given minimal preference elsewhere, whenever.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Eh, it never will, but I say that as part of the nature of the character. Sinister's the type of character that's designed where every writer will have an opportunity to add a new secret, built that way by Claremont.

Whatever secrets Hickman had in store for Sinister would be hard to tell if the resolution came from Hickman or taken in a different direction by future writers, but every time Sinister reveals one answer, he gets at least two more secrets.

---

As for Hordeculture, I enjoyed seeing them in the latest Man-Thing mini-event crossover, and I'd love to see them in more and more books outside the X-Men (though they were written very generically in Children of the Atom).

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    We have a Brood appearing in the New Mutants preview and Broo is mentioned.
    I just read this. Yeah, it definitely looks like Vita is picking up this plot thread. I've updated the list.