Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Default Deathstroke Inc. #1 Preview

Deathstroke Inc. #1 Preview (Unlettered + Interview)
    Writer: Joshua Williamson
    Artist: Howard Porter

Did they redesign Grant's costume? It looks more hi-spec.

Extraordinary Member

Deathstroke Inc. #1 Preview (Lettered)
    Writer: Joshua Williamson
    Artist: Howard Porter

Honestly I like everything about this but Deathstroke...was never a huge fan of him can’t say I ever read any of his series. Because this has black canary doing cool spy stuff, it’s got Toyman, and written by Williamson. Maybe a trade wait for me
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Hiro!? Did not expect to see him in this.

Ha! Dinah's in a black wig .

Amazing Member

Wait so ... all the agency's and villian organization are currently "defunct" due to the whole drawn out Leviathan thing, and in this one preview we have a "new" HIVE & TRUST?

All I'm asking for is a hint of consistency, as Black Canary is tied up with the whole Leviathan thing via JLA B-Plots with Ollie & Checkmate, and just tossing out a "oh Shaw missed this one" or "it has formed in the absence, which given the plot points feels like less than a month or two" just feels off.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth_Brower View Post
    Wait so ... all the agency's and villian organization are currently "defunct" due to the whole drawn out Leviathan thing, and in this one preview we have a "new" HIVE & TRUST?

All I'm asking for is a hint of consistency, as Black Canary is tied up with the whole Leviathan thing via JLA B-Plots with Ollie & Checkmate, and just tossing out a "oh Shaw missed this one" or "it has formed in the absence, which given the plot points feels like less than a month or two" just feels off.
    Well, Williamson cares more about continuity than Bendis does so I feel like he'll probably get around to addressing it.