Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1304
    BANNED

Well, I guess Wanda’s ghostly form will simply merge with her new body/self.

As for the rest, on how big a part Krakoa is playing in this remains to be scene. I think Krakoa still has Tommy and Kyle.

I do think Wanda accidentally summoned or formed those monsters when they interrogated her. This Wanda is pre Avengers disassembled but from the time period where she had major power gains due to mastering chaos magic.

She did master her abilities, which meant she gained control of them. I don't ever remember her summoning creatures like that in the 80s. She didn't have reality warping then.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Well, I guess Wanda’s ghostly form will simply merge with her new body/self.

As for the rest, on how big a part Krakoa is playing in this remains to be scene. I think Krakoa still has Tommy and Kyle.

I do think Wanda accidentally summoned or formed those monsters when they interrogated her. This Wanda is pre Avengers disassembled but from the time period where she had major power gains due to mastering chaos magic.
    Marvel seems to forget the history of their own character sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Rather, the writers of today either do not know/do not care about the past and the character continuity.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Rather, the writers of today either do not know/do not care about the past and the character continuity.
    I don't think writers should be beholden to having to read every single appearance of every character they want to use. The Editors need to be more strict and actually edit the stories to keep continuity intact.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I don't think writers should be beholden to having to read every single appearance of every character they want to use. The Editors need to be more strict and actually edit the stories to keep continuity intact.
    It is a part of the job to do some research. But also the job of editors as well.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Some would say, if one does not know the material, how can they teach it? Same here, if character unknown, how can they write the character accurately? They learn all about that in school. They just choose to do what they want once they get the job.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It is a part of the job to do some research. But also the job of editors as well.
    Yes, writers and editors both.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Ultimate Member

But why's it so hard to have an editorial mandate to maintain consistency?

Ultimate Member

But why's it so hard to have an editorial mandate to maintain consistency?
    Because you are dealing with different editorial families with their own agendas.

Which is how you get messed characters or characters who are better respected in other books that are not their own.

The downside is it makes it harder to sell a character when you have one that appears in more than one book and is treated differently in each.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Because you are dealing with different editorial families with their own agendas.

Which is how you get messed characters or characters who are better respected in other books that are not their own.

The downside is it makes it harder to sell a character when you have one that appears in more than one book and is treated differently in each.
    Perhaps it's difficult but Marvel could at least try to do something to keep characters reasonably consistent between books

Perhaps it's difficult but Marvel could at least try to do something to keep characters reasonably consistent between books
    To me, they have not for at least two decades.

Scarlet Witch's Death Just Set Up Her Ultimate Upgrade
    https://screenrant.com/scarlet-witch...eto-old-wanda/

BANNED

I was right. She summoned those monsters when Rachel and Jean filled in her major memory gaps.

Yeah, which is odd but hey, maybe they are trying to tap into that market of fans, lol. Another first for Wanda's powers.

Nexus of realities?