Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
    baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    This has always been the case for me over my many years of reading comics, the fact that Wanda and Pietro the mutant children of Magneto were on the Avengers roster always had me intrigued especially when Magneto would show up on the scene and if the Avengers and the X-Men were involved, like seriously how can any storyline featuring these characters not sell.
    This i love that family.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    What´s wrong with Kyle and Tommy?

I think Hope was just mad at Wanda on AvX because of the war between the Avengers and X-men and she got frustrated with her because Wanda was acting as if that didn´t have anything to do with her, when decimation was very much the reason why that was happening but they ended on good terms at the end of the story. So I don´t think she even thinks too much about that moment or even remembers it.

That said, I think she´s acting very suspicious,like she probably wanted to help Magneto but in the comic it looked like she´s hidding something and ressurrecting Wanda, even with her old memories, to get the Avengers off the island, seemed like a good idea to her. The Five had been increasingly acting without the permission of the QC lately so they may think they also had a right to see if Wanda should be ressurrected or not and it looks like their decision was yes, it´s just that something else seems to be happening as well.
    Kyle & Tommy were seemingly getting devoured by Krakoa along with Wanda's body at the end of issue 1, & in issue 2 that whole thing goes completely unaddressed as Kyle just randomly shows up through a gate no care in the world, & Tommy is seen hugging Jean randomly out of left field, it's either a huge plot hole as that was the last time we saw them or an intentional missing gap in the story to cause suspicion either way it's weird.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Kyle & Tommy were seemingly getting devoured by Krakoa along with Wanda's body at the end of issue 1, & in issue 2 that whole thing goes completely unaddressed as Kyle just randomly shows up through a gate no care in the world, & Tommy is seen hugging Jean randomly out of left field, it's either a huge plot hole as that was the last time we saw them or an intentional missing gap in the story to cause suspicion either way it's weird.

That is pietro.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

You are right this is very rare, it´s possible Kyle from ToM #2 is a Krakoa fake. In one cover there was also a Wanda made by Krakoa along with other two, so I think along with the ressurrected Wanda, Krakoa is definitely part of the mystery.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Incredible Member

You are right this is very rare, it´s possible Kyle from ToM #2 is a Krakoa fake. In one cover there was also a Wanda made by Krakoa along with other two, so I think along with the ressurrected Wanda, Krakoa is definitely part of the mystery.
    krakoa did seemingly absorb wandas body. maybe its making things with her chaos magic probably what that magic data page was about

Say what you will about HOM, but the money doesn't lie people eat up the dynamic of the Maximoff & Magnus combo theirs more reason to undue the retcon most fans ignore ayways then not.
    They always sold very well, but there has been a multi year pent up backlog of interest due to Marvel's amazingly spiteful and stupid decisions with them.

Sigh I guess marvel will get the wrong lesson from this but well, at least the X-books are doing better . I am not enjoying this story at all but it does have some good premises, especially the mystery about the magic and Wanda´s place in all this. It will be interesting to see if it´s selling so well because of the story or the characters involved. My guess it´s the characters, between the reunion of Magneto, Wanda, Lorna and Pietro and Avengers and X-men together, it was going to get attention, so lest see next month if it keeps doing well.
    I think they will believe there is interest in the family, but outside of that I am not sure their take away.

They are going to have to figure out how to make certain relationships usable again after this after the tactical nukes Williams used on them. Most likely they just ignore or paper over the damage.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-20-2021 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    That is pietro.
    It's not Pietro was actually in shot on this panel but I blocked him out.

BANNED

It’s obviously an intentional missing gap. Perhaps Krakoa controlled Tommy and Kyle.

Obviously a force didn’t want the Avengers to get to Wanda’s body. It could be Krakoa controlled Hope and made her resurrect Wanda. Then again Hope is one to do what she believes is right, and she got to know Wanda. Could be she just decided to bri g her back herself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    At the end of AvX Hope seemed to be in good terms with Wanda, I don’t think she would be opposed to resurrect her if the Five discussed to do it in secret or without the consent of the council.

I also feel that Tommy may be involved in something but I don’t know why. Maybe he is also working with Hope in the “thing” she is doing.
    I feel Hope could have done just that. Resurrected Wanda in secret along with the 5.

BANNED

Say what you will about HOM, but the money doesn't lie people eat up the dynamic of the Maximoff & Magnus combo theirs more reason to undue the retcon most fans ignore ayways then not.
    We know we are going to see the family in the MCU as soon as we see the mutants. We know in the comics they are obviously mating the groundwork to undo the retcon now. Finally, the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver came home!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Wow they are fully referencing Elizabeth Olsen now for Wanda. As well as seemingly Michael Fassbender for Erik.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Wow they are fully referencing Elizabeth Olsen now for Wanda. As well as seemingly Michael Fassbender for Erik.
    Last edited by baumblume; 09-22-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Not minding at all at this point.

baumblume

He is the Dadneto of The Twins