Thread: The Exiled

Fantastic Member

Default The Exiled

So the solicit for issue 2 of Sabretooths mini says 5 more mutants are coming to keep him company in the Pit of Exiles we already know 3 of them Nanny Orphan Maker and Toad but who will the other two be? I think one might just be Moira if Charles get her away from Orchis alive maybew Moira might kill some of the Orchis staff and they turn on her by deeming her too much of a risk to Krakoa so Exile her for her "own safety" a sort of protective custody

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    So the solicit for issue 2 of Sabretooths mini says 5 more mutants are coming to keep him company in the Pit of Exiles we already know 3 of them Nanny Orphan Maker and Toad but who will the other two be? I think one might just be Moira if Charles get her away from Orchis alive maybew Moira might kill some of the Orchis staff and they turn on her by deeming her too much of a risk to Krakoa so Exile her for her "own safety" a sort of protective custody
    Thunderbird. He’s going to go on a killing spree in his Giant-Sized issue. He doesn’t have a home after his one shot. He will be the 4th member.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    I was thinking as well that the 5 mutants included Nanny, Toad, etc. But placeholder suggested this teaser image released yesterday is showing us the "5 more mutants." It thinks it's very possible.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Looks like Gideon in the middle.

Selene should be part of it after her actions in the Captain America series...but I suppose this was conveniently forgotten because of whatever reason the x-office have no interest using her...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    Looks like Gideon in the middle.
    "Hey, since Apocalyose isn't around anymore... does that mean we can punish somebody for the External crystal thing....?"
    "Yeah, let's punish Gideon."
    "But, what about Selene?"
    "Selene is scary... and I am planning to give her a seat in the Quiet Council..."