Page 1 of 87 123451151 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread

They have slowly been finding ways to reconnects Wanda and her boys to the world of mutants. So The retcon will be undone and they will officially be mutants and Magneto’s children again.

One of the biggest stories to involve the X-Men and the breaking of Xavier and Magneto’s partnership centers around the Scarlet Witch. Plus check out November solicitations.

Wanda needs an appreciation thread here just like her brother.

Ohhhh so bold I love it!!

I love the idea of having an appreciation thread for Wanda x-verse adventures, in fact I would like her to rediscover her mutant roots after so many years of neglect.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Spectacular Member

Double the appreciation, double the fun!

BANNED

Scarlet Witch, FIRST Mutant Woman to become a member of the Avengers

The Mutant Scarlet Witch, daughter of the Mutant Magneto who himself is a decendant of the Pirate Queen Red Lucy...

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Great thread

I always wanted a follow up of her story with Lucy Keough or at least a modern take because Max parents were jewish born in Germany and Red Lucy was English so it would be interesting to see the family tree from this side.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Wanda’s chaotic nature

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Wanda has such a bad history with mutants, harassment, torture and the like, she deserves a rest, I hope Leah develops this overcoming of Wanda well

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

"To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Wanda vs Doom from her awesome respect thread https://comicvine.gamespot.com/scarl...d-616-2085689/

She's not a mutant or a X-men shouldn't this stay in the Marvel thread until either of those things change?

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    She's not a mutant or a X-men shouldn't this stay in the Marvel thread until either of those things change?
    Considering Pietro has 1 over here aswell..... No.

BANNED

Exactly. Pietro has his thread here.

I was thinking.

Wanda, when she was kissed at Magneto for trying to stop her from killing Doom, altered reality to make it appear she and Pietro are not mutants and Magneto’s children.

So she might have killer herself over guilt over the pain and caused mutants, especially after reconciling with her father. We know she’s not dead.

Perhaps this is her way of rebooting herself as a mutant and as Magneto’s daughter? As well as coming home to the people she’s hurt? I mean, this made Pietro come to Krakoa and have a moment of mourning with the brotherhood.

I could be wrong. But I am wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Exactly. Pietro has his thread here.

I was thinking.

Wanda, when she was kissed at Magneto for trying to stop her from killing Doom, altered reality to make it appear she and Pietro are not mutants and Magneto’s children.

So she might have killer herself over guilt over the pain and caused mutants, especially after reconciling with her father. We know she’s not dead.

Perhaps this is her way of rebooting herself as a mutant and as Magneto’s daughter? As well as coming home to the people she’s hurt? I mean, this made Pietro come to Krakoa and have a moment of mourning with the brotherhood.

I could be wrong. But I am wondering.
    Interesting theory, me think something odd happened when Wanda casted her spell on her bloodline during axis

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Considering Pietro has 1 over here aswell..... No.
    ......doesn't that just mean both should be moved?