Page 61 of 87 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

He did one for Loki as well, so it's not just mutants.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

So I would expect if Wanda does stay pre losing tommy and billy that she would at least look back at the history logs and although heartbroken learn from and cope with the past/ future. However I think that's all moot- I think there will end up being 2 or 3 versions of Wanda - resurrected, cerebro 's and maybe a Krakoan reborn Wanda. I think that however many they will all merge to one with a greater understanding of her past and of magic and hopefully psychologically healed. The nice thing is that although we all have our views we all love her and want her healed.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Before I make any comments on posts here, I just want to say personally this is so lovely and amazing to see you scarlet witch thread on the X-Forums and so much fandom coming from it and reading here!

It’s shows the unique and rich history of our Wanda of Many sides of the Marvel Universe and has much history in so Many Areas (Avengers, X-men, Magic) and it is good to it all being celebrated and discussed!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Wanda, feeling guilty for her actions in House of M, searches for a way to make things right. She decides to use her magic to resurrect the mutants who died in the Genosha massacre.

The magic is so powerful that Wanda is knocked unconscious. When she finally wakes up, she finds herself surrounded by mutant zombies. Wanda has to rely on Doctor Strange to help her fix the problem she created. In the meantime, the zombies wreak havoc on Genosha.
    She is Bad on magic.Wanda continues to use her magic despite the warning.

Chthon is able to possess Wanda, partially because of their shared connection with chaos. If Wanda found a way to get rid of her chaos magic, she wouldn't be nearly as powerful; however, that might be for the best.
    She’s consistently one if the most powerful and skilled magic users in Marvel. She’s an Avenger and has consistently beaten gods. The chaos magic and connections to Chthon are permanent. It makes her who she is.

I’m glad she’s being stored as a mutant and Magneto’s daughter.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Wanda, feeling guilty for her actions in House of M, searches for a way to make things right. She decides to use her magic to resurrect the mutants who died in the Genosha massacre.

The magic is so powerful that Wanda is knocked unconscious. When she finally wakes up, she finds herself surrounded by mutant zombies. Wanda has to rely on Doctor Strange to help her fix the problem she created. In the meantime, the zombies wreak havoc on Genosha.
    She is Bad on magic.Wanda continues to use her magic despite the warning.

Chthon is able to possess Wanda, partially because of their shared connection with chaos. If Wanda found a way to get rid of her chaos magic, she wouldn't be nearly as powerful; however, that might be for the best.
    If mutants get rid of their X-genes, they wouldn't be as nearly as powerful, however, that might be for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    He did one for Loki as well, so it's not just mutants.
    No, you're thinking of an old scene with a bunch of other Lokis. This series of covers has only had X-Women so far, Dauterman himself called it his X-Men Costume covers. But considering that Wanda's is for an Avengers Forever rather than TOM, yeah, it might not mean anyhing.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    Very pretty. Haven't all of these covers been mutant female characters so far? I wonder if Wanda is included by her association with the X-Men, despite her current non-mutant status, or if she's the start of these covers for non-mutant characters and is being used as the bridge.
    Yes, the other ones were all X-Women. I think it has to do with the success of Dauterman's covers, maybe Marvel saw that they were a hit and beloved by the X-fans, and now they want to do the Avengers girls too. Wanda is probably the first because she is pretty popular now, specially with the success of shows and movies.
    Last edited by Starchilde; 09-17-2021 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    No, you're thinking of an old scene with a bunch of other Lokis. This series of covers has only had X-Women so far, Dauterman himself called it his X-Men Costume covers. But considering that Wanda's is for an Avengers Forever rather than TOM, yeah, it might not mean anyhing.
    Ah ok yeah, it just had a several Lokis though. But I think he's hired for anything that requires a lot of characters or a lot of that same character. Because he does these huge amazing spreads and there's no loss in quality in any of the characters shown. He did a lot for Thor that had different Thors or in Thor #8 that had many different characters spread all over two pages.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Yes, the other ones were all X-Women. I think it has to do with the success of Dauterman's covers, maybe Marvel saw that they were a hit and beloved by the X-fans, and now they want to do the Avengers girls too. Wanda is probably the first because she is pretty popular now, specially with the success of shows and movies.
    Plus she has a current story in the Xbooks and probably more upcoming stories. So she would be the first.

Anyone knows what moment of time Darkhold is going to be based upon? I guess is after Empyre but before the HF Gala? or is totally unrelated and is set after ToM?

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Marvel confirmed it happens before the Hellfire Gala so after Empyre and before the Gala.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Marvel confirmed it happens before the Hellfire Gala so after Empyre and before the Gala.
    If she gets a power up in Darkhold I’m going to really be scratching my head as to how anyone took her out.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    If she gets a power up in Darkhold I’m going to really be scratching my head as to how anyone took her out.
    Its obvious Wanda kills Wanda.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I don´t think she will get a power up but more like be more active in the fight of the Darkhold.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Thanks Lucyinthesky!