Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1127
  1. #946
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Why isn't his hair grey?

  2. #947
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Why isn't his hair grey?
    Movie magneto from the prequel trilogy doesn´t have grey hair
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo


    Cool Lorna Dane: Polaris Appreciation 2021
    Magnus Family appreciation 2021

    Magneto Appreciation 2021

  3. #948
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Movie magneto from the prequel trilogy doesn´t have grey hair
    And somehow doesn't age that much over 30 years. How could he have adult kids?

  4. #949
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    And somehow doesn't age that much over 30 years. How could he have adult kids?
    It was never explained, Fassbender said he expected to have grey hair during X-men Apocalypse after he got in contact with the earth but it didn´t happen.

    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo


    Cool Lorna Dane: Polaris Appreciation 2021
    Magnus Family appreciation 2021

    Magneto Appreciation 2021

  5. #950
    The One Above All 616MarvelYear is LeapYear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marvel Studios
    Posts
    13,301

    Lightbulb The BROWN haired Magneto!!!

    In 2022 Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness presents an opportunity to establish that
    on a parallel earth the actor Michael Fassbender portrays the live action version of the mutant Magneto

    who's plans of world domination are thwarted by the inhuman Black Bolt KING of the Inhumans.
    Imperius Rex!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/.../74396-9Bk.jpg
    It's clobberin' time! Hulk is strongest one there is! Have at thee!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-51Bk.jpg
    I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-43Bk.jpg

  6. #951
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    In 2022 Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness presents an opportunity to establish that
    on a parallel earth the actor Michael Fassbender portrays the live action version of the mutant Magneto

    who's plans of world domination are thwarted by the inhuman Black Bolt KING of the Inhumans.
    Good find, 616! Mostly, we get to see only helmeted Magneto. But at other times, a lot in the 90's, we have seen Magneto's white hair.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  7. #952
    Incredible Member baumblume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Marvel Comics killed off Spider-Man, Scarlet Witch, and Dr. Strange right before their MCU returns …. or did they?
    https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-co...s-or-did-they/
    Wanda's resurrection is controversial within the mutant community and seems to be something of a tipping point for Jonathan Hickman's X-Men swan song Inferno. And given the complicated nature of her status as a mutant and the mutant resurrection protocols themselves, it may be premature to assume 100% Wanda is back for good.
    Romani Black Woman.
    Hi, Don't be Racist. Thanks. -

  8. #953
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    In 2022 Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness presents an opportunity to establish that
    on a parallel earth the actor Michael Fassbender portrays the live action version of the mutant Magneto
    who's plans of world domination are thwarted by the inhuman Black Bolt KING of the Inhumans.
    Tha hair color is still an issue because this was from before the retcon of Magneto´s being related to Pietro and Wanda, still he had black hair as a child but it turned silver when his powers fully manifested, just like Lorna´s turned green when she used her powers, before her hair was brown so when Magneto was turned into an infact by mutant alpha he had silver hair but his natural born hair is black. Side note: I just love Charles reaction when he was left with a baby Magneto, he was like he´s too young to be an X-man so here, Moira, have a baby and send him back when he turns 16 lol it was a nice thing Moira got attached to him.





    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-23-2021 at 02:35 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo


    Cool Lorna Dane: Polaris Appreciation 2021
    Magnus Family appreciation 2021

    Magneto Appreciation 2021

  9. #954
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Tha hair color is still an issue because this was from before the retcon of Magneto´s being related to Pietro and Wanda, still he had black hair as a child but it turned silver when his powers fully manifested, just like Lorna´s turned green when she used her powers, before her hair was brown so when Magneto was turned into an infact by mutant alpha he had silver hair but his natural born hair is black. Side note: I just love Charles reaction when he was left with a baby Magneto, he was like he´s too young to be an X-man so here, Moira, have a baby and send him back when he turns 16 lol it was a nice thing Moira got attached to him.



    Yeah, I am with you on all of this, Lucy. I believe it was always said Magneto had white hair as an adult. Pietro had silver hair. But I guess now that Pietro is Magneto's son, we could say Mags had/has silver hair too.
    (it looks the same color on panel anyways. )
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  10. #955
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, I am with you on all of this, Lucy. I believe it was always said Magneto had white hair as an adult. Pietro had silver hair. But I guess now that Pietro is Magneto's son, we could say Mags had/has silver hair too.
    (it looks the same color on panel anyways. )
    Yes it does look the same
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-23-2021 at 04:37 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo


    Cool Lorna Dane: Polaris Appreciation 2021
    Magnus Family appreciation 2021

    Magneto Appreciation 2021

  11. #956
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,796

    Default

    Ok I read Death of Dr Strange and I think marvel may be linking his and Wanda´s death, also both Dr Strange and Wanda knew the person who killed them and with a dagger as well, even if in the case of Stephen it was literal and in Wanda´s case more methaphorical, if so this story is just going to get more interesting.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo


    Cool Lorna Dane: Polaris Appreciation 2021
    Magnus Family appreciation 2021

    Magneto Appreciation 2021

  12. #957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Ok I read Death of Dr Strange and I think marvel may be linking his and Wanda´s death, also both Dr Strange and Wanda knew the person who killed them and with a dagger as well, even if in the case of Stephen it was literal and in Wanda´s case more methaphorical, if so this story is just going to get more interesting.
    Maybe it could be someone that wanted sorcerers dead.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  13. #958
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Maybe it could be someone that wanted sorcerers dead.
    Agreed and probably leave earth without protection from mystical attacks, Strange being the main protector and Wanda having a power level similar to his had to be taken out first and we probably will see other attacks to other sorcerers.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo


    Cool Lorna Dane: Polaris Appreciation 2021
    Magnus Family appreciation 2021

    Magneto Appreciation 2021

  14. #959
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    And somehow doesn't age that much over 30 years. How could he have adult kids?
    Age has nothing to do with someone’s physical capabilities in whether they can get down. Fassbender in real life is old enough to be Olsen and Peters father. He just looks good.

  15. #960
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Age has nothing to do with someone’s physical capabilities in whether they can get down. Fassbender in real life is old enough to be Olsen and Peters father. He just looks good.
    Not really. Maybe if he was a teen dad, but that's a stretch. I never bought in the XCU and I probably wouldn't buy it in the MCU.

    And why exactly should Magneto be so young in the MCU? He survived the Holocaust. Unless they work in the de-aging storyline, Idk how it'll work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •