Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1304

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    What rest? Fatal Attractions/Bloodties? Darker then Scarlet? Who stopped her trying to murder the Avengers?
    The very moments she was mad directly at him was also brought up. I'm talking about the decades that she never even mentions him.

Doctor Strange stopped her by putting her in a coma.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

All-New Member

Who should be Wanda's archenemy? Cthon and his minions? Or Someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Littleredhat View Post
    Who should be Wanda's archenemy? Cthon and his minions? Or Someone else?
    Chthon first. I would not mind Lore coming back either. Salem's Seven would be nice to see again.

Real Wanda needs to come along and destroy this fake.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Real Wanda needs to come along and destroy this fake.
    She's not exactly a total fake though, just an older version. I'd prefer if they'd just merge them somehow than to just kill the backup...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    She's not exactly a total fake though, just an older version. I'd prefer if they'd just merge them somehow than to just kill the backup...
    I agree, I'm fully expecting a merger of some kind by the end of this mini.
    Present Day Wanda's body is dead, but her mind/spirit/anima is still in Krakoa (hence the weird vine stuff going on in the Boneyard and the Wungadore Everblooms growing on the Krakoan gateways).
    This new Wanda is likely a clone grown through the Resurrection Protocols by Hope and the Five.

The DNA to grow this body was likely taken from the corpse but the mind was taken from the old Cerebro back-ups.
    So the body is perfectly fine, the only problem is the lost memories. All that has to happen by the end of this series is for Wanda's spirit to leave Krakoa and possess this new body, and then she will be just as she was prior to the Hellfire Gala. (She might even be healthier, Synch's body became more powerful post-resurrection).

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    I agree, I'm fully expecting a merger of some kind by the end of this mini.
    Present Day Wanda's body is dead, but her mind/spirit/anima is still in Krakoa (hence the weird vine stuff going on in the Boneyard and the Wungadore Everblooms growing on the Krakoan gateways).
    This new Wanda is likely a clone grown through the Resurrection Protocols by Hope and the Five.

The DNA to grow this body was likely taken from the corpse but the mind was taken from the old Cerebro back-ups.
    So the body is perfectly fine, the only problem is the lost memories. All that has to happen by the end of this series is for Wanda's spirit to leave Krakoa and possess this new body, and then she will be just as she was prior to the Hellfire Gala. (She might even be healthier, Synch's body became more powerful post-resurrection).
    Hm, I'm not sure the DNA for the new body is from current Wanda. Since the backup is older I imagine her body would be also physically years younger, as in matching her younger mind? Now that I think about it I'm not sure if there's an established rule about this on the Resurrection Protocols (I remember people talking about everyone just resurrected at their "peak" too though I'm not sure that's the case either).

I don't really want her to be younger in any way tbh, though I guess it wouldn't change much if it was just the body.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    As is said in her other thread

I thought that could still be Hope pretending since she looked surprised about the "wife"?, ...what but since the issue #4 teased that 'Two can't stand' and a variant cover of what it looks like two Wandas merging, it might a her back-up idk

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Hm, I'm not sure the DNA for the new body is from current Wanda. Since the backup is older I imagine her body would be also physically years younger, as in matching her younger mind? Now that I think about it I'm not sure if there's an established rule about this on the Resurrection Protocols (I remember people talking about everyone just resurrected at their "peak" too though I'm not sure that's the case either).

I don't really want her to be younger in any way tbh, though I guess it wouldn't change much if it was just the body.
    Eva can accelerate the time of the cells to grow the body at the "desired age", according to HoX #5, so the Five probably resurrected a body to the same age Wanda has now (before death). Her body I guess is exactly the same as her actual age, not younger or older, but the memories are the problem. Re-reading HoX now, Eva must have a perfect precision in the use of her powers to not fail in this (like, accelerating the time too much and ending with a body older than what is supposed to be).

5680.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Eva can accelerate the time of the cells to grow the body at the "desired age", according to HoX #5, so the Five probably resurrected a body to the same age Wanda has now (before death). Her body I guess is exactly the same as her actual age, not younger or older, but the memories are the problem. Re-reading HoX now, Eva must have a perfect precision in the use of her powers to not fail in this (like, accelerating the time too much and ending with a body older than what is supposed to be).

5680.JPG
    I think the implication is she definitely looks younger if they are implying she was in some sort of status and her first statement implies this is a wanda before she was married to vision.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think the implication is she definitely looks younger if they are implying she was in some sort of status and her first statement implies this is a wanda before she was married to vision.
    Her friends does not seem surprised by her looks, I think they are confused because Wanda is acting different (probably because of the old back-up). Maybe the Five don't have anything to do here, but I think that it's plausible that they wanted to resurrect her in secret and for that, the resurrected body should look just as the old one to not raise suspicions. But their resurrection failed bc the Cerebro back-up is too old. Another option could be that this is Hope using the powers of a metamorph, pretending to be Wanda and failing miserably lmao cause she does not know how to act like her.
    Last edited by Starchilde; 10-14-2021 at 04:51 PM.

They should be. She's not even in the same costume as the last time they saw her. This whole thing is fishy.

I don't understand why Hope would do this she don't even like Wanda!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They should be. She's not even in the same costume as the last time they saw her. This whole thing is fishy.
    Oh yes, I agree that the costume choice is weird in this event. I was talking about looks more like in physical appeareance or how her body/face looks, as I don't think the Five resurrected her with a younger age because that wouldn't be very smart in this situation.