Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I think there´s a part of Wanda that got resurrected yet there´s one part of her that´s still dead and so we have the "A wanda divided can´t stand" something will be wrong with this new Wanda, appart from not having all her memories, because she´s still tecnically dead.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

What if this ends up like the movie Multiplicity and the last Wanda is just sitting there talking about pizza?

Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Lol that would be great
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    What if this ends up like the movie Multiplicity and the last Wanda is just sitting there talking about pizza?

23786ABD-6993-4867-8F49-D9B0A1F61D64.jpg

/10char

Astonishing Member

Wow a Wanda without all the baggage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    That would work perfectly, but if you want to make sense of the backup situation where the backup is super old and not from right before Axis, then it has to be before.
    A just before Axis is still pretty old. A lot has happened since then.

Spectacular Member

I really love the imagery of Wanda with all those wings sprouting from her.

I think that this Wanda is backed up to 2004, pre-Disassembled, circa Uncanny X-Men #442-443.

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #5 (OF 5)
    Leah Williams (W) • Lucas Werneck & David Messina (A) • Cover by Valerio Schiti
    Variant Cover by DAN JURGENS • Variant Cover by Terry Dodson
    JUSTICE IS SERVED. The mystery surrounding Magneto and Scarlet Witch is resolved. The guilty will be judged, the innocent absolved, the victims avenged…and all shall endure their own trials.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #5 (OF 5)
    Leah Williams (W) • Lucas Werneck & David Messina (A) • Cover by Valerio Schiti
    Variant Cover by DAN JURGENS • Variant Cover by Terry Dodson
    JUSTICE IS SERVED. The mystery surrounding Magneto and Scarlet Witch is resolved. The guilty will be judged, the innocent absolved, the victims avenged…and all shall endure their own trials.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    so is she a mutant

Doesn't really matter to me. I'm just waiting for the event to be over and she's in other things where she herself is actually doing something. I don't care about the Mags link or her being a mutant, since it wasn't used much. And didn't really benefit her. She has parents already. Has a team, has loved ones. I'm hoping Avengers Forever is better to her.

Doesn't really matter to me. I'm just waiting for the event to be over and she's in other things where she herself is actually doing something. I don't care about the Mags link or her being a mutant, since it wasn't used much. And didn't really benefit her. She has parents already. Has a team, has loved ones. I'm hoping Avengers Forever is better to her.
    You know there is no guarantee that’s 616 version Wanda since this is a multiverse centric team and with Aaron writing it I won’t hold my breath that it will be good. Will still read it though to see if I’m wrong.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

It’s like a broken record, repeating the same thing multiple times a day in every possible thread every single day….
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

She already has a family and doesn't need to be a mutant. Never missed she being a mutant, she is bigger than that

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    You know there is no guarantee that’s 616 version Wanda since this is a multiverse centric team and with Aaron writing it I won’t hold my breath that it will be good. Will still read it though to see if I’m wrong.
    Very likely. Because one version looks like classic Wanda and the other looks like Busiek Wanda? Which could also be from the Arthurian universe?

And I undersand the trepidation.