Page 35 of 87 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Here ya go

Thank you! <3
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Hopefully square up with Exodus shit talking ass
    Could he defeat Exodus? I'm not super familiar with Exodus' full power level

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    He is the Demiurge, of course he can

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Ultimate Member

I wasn't sure if he'd attained that position yet. But considering the Demiurge 'exists forever' or something like that, I'm still a bit confused by him.

Astonishing Member

So now that it’s confirmed, doesn’t this make Billy Thor’s grandfather (barring that god-awful retcon)

Extraordinary Member

According to Dormammu's line of "thread upon the fatal egg before the Serpent hatches" seems to be a reference to the birth of Elder Gods.(Or more specifically, Set.)
    So it would seem Billy's survival is crucial to Demiurge's creation of Elder Gods when Earth was young, also the "OG Demiurge" kinda just disappeared from history after he and Gaea gave birth to Atum.
    Billy being Demiurge 1 to 1 will inevitably create a creation loop, where OG Demiurge will probably "die" and be reborn in mortal form as Billy, and then ascend to godhood again and somehow travel back in time to create the Elder Gods.
    There is the thing though, Billy's birth is not a given, say if OG William/Thomas Maximoff never die and they just grow to adulthood(the Kaplan boy would probably still exist though, if Wanda's theories of her kids' souls kinda travel back in time and find suitable newborns.) what then? William Maximoff is actually not a inheritor of Wanda's mystical power according to some AUs where those two safely made it to adulthood.
    My theory is still kinda that Billy is the second coming of Demiurge, or at the very least, the OG Demiurge is very likely to not really having the traits of his mortal self. Like many stories about "ascended mortals losing their humanity" stories.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    According to Dormammu's line of "thread upon the fatal egg before the Serpent hatches" seems to be a reference to the birth of Elder Gods.(Or more specifically, Set.)
    So it would seem Billy's survival is crucial to Demiurge's creation of Elder Gods when Earth was young, also the "OG Demiurge" kinda just disappeared from history after he and Gaea gave birth to Atum.
    Billy being Demiurge 1 to 1 will inevitably create a creation loop, where OG Demiurge will probably "die" and be reborn in mortal form as Billy, and then ascend to godhood again and somehow travel back in time to create the Elder Gods.
    There is the thing though, Billy's birth is not a given, say if OG William/Thomas Maximoff never die and they just grow to adulthood(the Kaplan boy would probably still exist though, if Wanda's theories of her kids' souls kinda travel back in time and find suitable newborns.) what then? William Maximoff is actually not a inheritor of Wanda's mystical power according to some AUs where those two safely made it to adulthood.
    My theory is still kinda that Billy is the second coming of Demiurge, or at the very least, the OG Demiurge is very likely to not really having the traits of his mortal self. Like many stories about "ascended mortals losing their humanity" stories.
    .....or maybe one day billy will just evolve into a state where past/present/time are meaningless concept and do what the demiurge is supposed to do regardless of any calendar limitation.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    .....or maybe one day billy will just evolve into a state where past/present/time are meaningless concept and do what the demiurge is supposed to do regardless of any calendar limitation.
    This is also what was alluded aswell Dormmamu said he's currently " Planes Below, Folded in the dirty little Geometries of Time & Space" I figure at some point he'll just transcend that limitation it's simple & to the point, no need to overcomlicate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Exodus has been represented as someone very powerful or someone very useless, it all depends on how they want to represent it.
    True Exodus has many powers, but he always loses.
    LOL

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Exodus has been represented as someone very powerful or someone very useless, it all depends on how they want to represent it.
    LOL
    I guess it's in his nature to lose

Will Fox’s X-Men Join the MCU or Will Elizabeth Olsen’s Scarlet Witch ‘Recast’ Them?
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...ast-them.html/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    LOL
    You are right in as far as it's the writers who dictate his story and since he is usually written on the wrong side of the X-Men he is usually upstaged as writing requires it. So far in Hickman's era he is an enigma, not genuflecting for Magneto is a clear departure from his usual depiction.He is also pretty cool ,calm and collected.So that means he would not show his hand too easily ,but the thing that stands out for me is he is an omega telekinetic ,the implication if his feat of repairing Xavier's brain atom by atom is any precedent, is that he can re-arrange particles of infinitesimal amount and complexity and though I don't want to speculate it is possible that his healing factor is actually not a healing factor but his own mind repairing his cells. Could it be conceivable that he can reconstitute himself like Doctor Manhattan did after his accident? It seems likely. Plus by making him an Omega it looks like his teleportation power may also be a derivative of his telekinesis at sub atomic level, at that level of operating it is possible that he is near impossible to destroy, although it could be done by a reality warping entity. I'll wait to learn more about Exodus in this era.Though if they make him out to be Wanda's killer ,he's already lost

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Will Fox’s X-Men Join the MCU or Will Elizabeth Olsen’s Scarlet Witch ‘Recast’ Them?
    Recast. So many misses.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Can she just be herself and not a gateway to X-characters?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Can she just be herself and not a gateway to X-characters?
    Characters interact with other characters and stories get intertwined, it’s the way things work