Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

No problem
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

The Emmy’s are in Right Now and WandaVision is up for Awards!!!

We live in a World and Reality where this is happening for our Wanda Maximoff!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

We live in a World and Reality where this is happening for our Wanda Maximoff!!!
    It’s scary……from a cinematic point of view things could not be going any better…… then I take a look at all the missed comic opportunities, is Wanda the only mcu character that did not receive any comic push to the frontline? It feels like she was even pushed back, no cartoon appearance……no sinergy…
    Last edited by Daedra; 09-19-2021 at 09:32 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Congratulations I hope the series wins a lot of Emmys.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

X-Men's Trial of Magneto #2 Tops Bleeding Cool Bestseller List

This answers if one should expect a big sales drop from issues one to two.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It’s scary……from a cinematic point of view things could not be going any better…… then I take a look at all the missed comic opportunities, is Wanda is the only mcu character that did not receive any comic push to the frontline? It feels like she was even pushed back, no cartoon appearance……no sinergy…
    Most of the earlier cartoons were cancelled with MarvelTV being gotten rid of. The only one they kept was Spider-man. So we can only hope that they create more cartoons for Disney+ now that they have just started to do animated stuff again.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Before I make any comments on posts here, I just want to say personally this is so lovely and amazing to see you scarlet witch thread on the X-Forums and so much fandom coming from it and reading here!

It’s shows the unique and rich history of our Wanda of Many sides of the Marvel Universe and has much history in so Many Areas (Avengers, X-men, Magic) and it is good to it all being celebrated and discussed!

The iconic Green Wanda costume! never understood why she is depicted green in that cover but red in the panels haha. That's the first time she appears, and she is so done with the Brotherhood weirdos and their antics. Kirby nailed her expression while looking at Toad lol

scarlet witch toad.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

No.
    Say what you will about HOM, but the money doesn't lie people eat up the dynamic of the Maximoff & Magnus combo theirs more reason to undue the retcon most fans ignore ayways then not.

Popular doesn't always equal good. I think for certain characters people will buy regardless. Mags was always popular. Wanda is now very popular. But hey, at least comics are selling well. I don't know how well overall. But at least everything with Wanda in it has been selling out.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

No.
    Sigh I guess marvel will get the wrong lesson from this but well, at least the X-books are doing better . I am not enjoying this story at all but it does have some good premises, especially the mystery about the magic and Wanda´s place in all this. It will be interesting to see if it´s selling so well because of the story or the characters involved. My guess it´s the characters, between the reunion of Magneto, Wanda, Lorna and Pietro and Avengers and X-men together, it was going to get attention, so lest see next month if it keeps doing well.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-19-2021 at 09:43 PM.

Eventhough issue 2 of trial has so many plot holes I wouldn't necessarily label it bad It's kept me interested enough to theorize. Hopefully the plot holes get addressed the 1 that annoys me most currently is Kyle & Tommy, then obviously why Hope would ressurect someone she punched in the face & blamed for all her trauma.

What´s wrong with Kyle and Tommy?

I think Hope was just mad at Wanda on AvX because of the war between the Avengers and X-men and she got frustrated with her because Wanda was acting as if that didn´t have anything to do with her, when decimation was very much the reason why that was happening but they ended on good terms at the end of the story. So I don´t think she even thinks too much about that moment or even remembers it.

That said, I think she´s acting very suspicious,like she probably wanted to help Magneto but in the comic it looked like she´s hidding something and ressurrecting Wanda, even with her old memories, to get the Avengers off the island, seemed like a good idea to her. The Five had been increasingly acting without the permission of the QC lately so they may think they also had a right to see if Wanda should be ressurrected or not and it looks like their decision was yes, it´s just that something else seems to be happening as well.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-19-2021 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Eventhough issue 2 of trial has so many plot holes I wouldn't necessarily label it bad It's kept me interested enough to theorize. Hopefully the plot holes get addressed the 1 that annoys me most currently is Kyle & Tommy, then obviously why Hope would ressurect someone she punched in the face & blamed for all her trauma.
    I'm speaking of HoM, because we don't know how ToM will turn out for Wanda. I'm expecting good things. And if Marvel is smart they'll capitalize on her new found popularity.

At the end of AvX Hope seemed to be in good terms with Wanda, I don’t think she would be opposed to resurrect her if the Five discussed to do it in secret or without the consent of the council.

I also feel that Tommy may be involved in something but I don’t know why. Maybe he is also working with Hope in the “thing” she is doing.

Say what you will about HOM, but the money doesn't lie people eat up the dynamic of the Maximoff & Magnus combo theirs more reason to undue the retcon most fans ignore ayways then not.
    This has always been the case for me over my many years of reading comics, the fact that Wanda and Pietro the mutant children of Magneto were on the Avengers roster always had me intrigued especially when Magneto would show up on the scene and if the Avengers and the X-Men were involved, like seriously how can any storyline featuring these characters not sell.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)