Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Right. The Avengers offices doesn't seem that interested in her now.
    It's true even Darkhold "Her" leading event so far from most of the promo focuses on other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    It's true even Darkhold "Her" leading event so far from most of the promo focuses on other characters.
    Well she's there and awake at the very least.

Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post

Awake & looking a HARD 40 she needs more sleep! She's glowing in Trial! I hate this art!

Awake & looking a HARD 40 she needs more sleep! She's glowing in Trial! I hate this art!
    The art is really blocky. The art in ToM is better, but I feel like I could make an animated clock out of the ways they've had her body show in different positions with the flower thing. Pretty, but I get it already.

The art is really blocky. The art in ToM is better, but I feel like I could make an animated clock out of the ways they've had her body show in different positions with the flower thing. Pretty, but I get it already.
    I don't get the flower thing at all nor the contortions in her body I get she does Yoga but no need to keep flexing her flexibility it's giving Elasti-Girl

I don't get the flower thing at all nor the contortions in her body I get she does Yoga but no need to keep flexing her flexibility it's giving Elasti-Girl
    Lol, for real. I just want to know what's weird with the body and where this is all going. I think they could cut down some time if they reduced the imagery.

BANNED

And her spirit is awake and aware in Trial of Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    And her spirit is awake and aware in Trial of Magneto.
    Eventually she'll be back in that. But for now she's just an American Beauty montage.

Spectacular Member

My dream pitch for a limited series involving Wanda would be a team up between her and Felicia Hardy. I think it could be interesting due to their similar complicated relationships with a father figure, their powers, and mostly importantly, for the fun cat and witch theme.

BANNED

Eventually she'll be back in that. But for now she's just an American Beauty montage.
    She really got the story going, especially if you look at future solicitations!

I kinda of prefer the art on darkhold, seems a lot more fluid. ToM art isn't great some faces are the same for pages

Doesn't look like there is much going for her, maybe in 4th there is something

Don't judge the art on just one small panel
    Last edited by Writerblog; 08-24-2021 at 02:34 PM.

She got the story going for HoM too. Unless she's actively a part of it, it won't make any difference to me.

For once I am grateful marvel always does what it wants regardless of complaints or arbitrary limits imposed by the fans.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    For once I am grateful marvel always does what it wants regardless of complaints or arbitrary limits imposed by the fans.
    Fans never controlled anything. But it's not gonna keep me from having my opinion. Also, aren't you a fan as well?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Me too. Actually, on multiple occasions!