Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Perhaps that’s about to change post Trial of Magneto. Decimation and Axis ruined her. Onky the X-books can rehabilitate her.
    Decimation ruined her, AXIS really didn't. It gave her a solo book. She was featured in Zub's avengers. It's not at all like Decimation that left her out of comics for 7 years.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Decimation ruined her, AXIS really didn't. It gave her a solo book. She was featured in Zub's avengers. It's not at all like Decimation that left her out of comics for 7 years.
    Disassembled ruined her before house of m
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I still think House of M is a great story, one of my favorites ever tbh. The problem was that Marvel waited so long after it to try to rehabilitate the character. She isn't the first to do something bad and come back from it.

Spectacular Member

Kind of sad that Marvel has a game coming out about stopping the revival of Chthon and Wanda isn't even in the trailer. No argument with the Midnight Sons, Magik, Nico, or Strange appearing, but not even having Wanda appear in the trailer over Logan, Tony, or Carol is shocking. Also, not super familiar with Marvel's cosmology, but I am sad that Lilith, whose whole thing was refusing to submit to a man, is being made the servant of Chthon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It did. But that wasn't part of the discussion. They mentioned Decimation and AXIS.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    Kind of sad that Marvel has a game coming out about stopping the revival of Chthon and Wanda isn't even in the trailer. No argument with the Midnight Sons, Magik, Nico, or Strange appearing, but not even having Wanda appear in the trailer over Logan, Tony, or Carol is shocking. Also, not super familiar with Marvel's cosmology, but I am sad that Lilith, whose whole thing was refusing to submit to a man, is being made the servant of Chthon.
    They have two or three characters yet to announce for that game.

What game is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    What game is this?
    X-Com game. It's a tactical RPG. Diablo-like down view game.

Some characters?…. you have to go out of your way in order to avoid them….marvel will force them down your throat wether you like them or not.
    Wanda…..despite the cinematic success cannot have proper representation in comics, cartoons and video games, it’s an upstream battle, someone up there won’t really accept her marketing value, if they cannot see it and they did not plan for it to happen then it must not happen…… that’s how they reason.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

She will be a mutant again. is obvious but more important than that is neccesary.

Why not the quiet coucil or someone reveal that DOOM was the mastermind after HOUSE OF M and the Decimation? Krakoa can go to war with Latveria or is more easy to blame Wanda who wasnt all god at the time?

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    She will be a mutant again. is obvious but more important than that is neccesary.

Why not the quiet coucil or someone reveal that DOOM was the mastermind after HOUSE OF M and the Decimation? Krakoa can go to war with Latveria or is more easy to blame Wanda who wasnt all god at the time?
    I think if she does become a Mutant again there's going to be some interesting takes in regard to those that don't like her, would that mean that Pietro is going to get the same treatment? I would at least hope so.

If that was revealed then you'd have more issues from that. First you would have the problem of everyone outside of Krakoa asking him questions. DOOM would devastate Krakoa, namely through his use of other things, and if they did it would be seen as a move of aggression on the part of the nation. Given what Exodus is doing, I don't think certain mutants want the truth to come out because it ruins their plans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    AD is no where as fatal as HoM, if only AD happened she can recover without the whole X-franchise on her ass.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I still think House of M is a great story, one of my favorites ever tbh. The problem was that Marvel waited so long after it to try to rehabilitate the character. She isn't the first to do something bad and come back from it.
    The problem is that Wanda should not be a bloody part of it, no need to fix her if they respect her character and history in the first place.
    HoM is different because she got her whole history ignored for the sake of another franchise, there is literally no way for her to fix problems no in her own turf. The mutant crisis is X-Men's drama, period.

Extraordinary Member

Only two of them are actual Midnight Sons, and lol of course they will shove Tony, Steve, Carol there, but surprise surprise, fucking Wolverine is also there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    The problem is that Wanda should not be a bloody part of it, no need to fix her if they respect her character and history in the first place.
    HoM is different because she got her whole history ignored for the sake of another franchise, there is literally no way for her to fix problems no in her own turf. The mutant crisis is X-Men's drama, period.
    The fallout from Decimation and Axis basically made her close to unusable in the Avengers comics. Because as soon as she was reported she should have been shown doing everything she can to reposed those she didn’t not. Yet she was not shown this.

Obviously this happened when Marcel did not have e mutant film rights, and it was pretty painful to X-Men fans.

So Wanda does indeed have to be rehabilitated.