Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

I wish there would be an HD rerelease of X-Men Legends 2, as that was my first introduction to the Scarlet Witch.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    I wish there would be an HD rerelease of X-Men Legends 2, as that was my first introduction to the Scarlet Witch.
    Omg She and sunfire were my favorite character to play, I would love to have a mobile hd version

Last edited by Daedra; 08-21-2021 at 01:15 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    ......doesn't that just mean both should be moved?
    No. Both have a very important past with the X-Men starting out with the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Quicksilver was a member of X-Factor and present when Xavier mind wiped Magneto.

Wanda did decimation. She also restarted mutants when she said the no more Phoenix spell with Hope.

Evidently not it's been here since the beginning of the year with no complaints. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Evidently not it's been here since the beginning of the year with no complaints. *shrugs*
    That gif is perfection, so very appropriate.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Okay, but will she come back as a zombie or a Groot? Or a Zombie-Groot?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member

She will come back as Mutant with her pre decimation memories and self. But maybe Marvel will try a new twist, not Magento's daughter and not Quicksilvers sister.

Just speculation.

Wanda casting her controversial spell of thousand forum debates

Here's hoping Trial of Magneto restores Wanda and Pietro to their mutant glory!

Astonishing Member

Would Scarlet Witch be Omega Level if Mutant again?

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Would Scarlet Witch be Omega Level if Mutant again?
    I very much think so, I like the idea of Moira, Magneto and Xavier all having omega level offsprings, wanda’s powers fit the description of omega level perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I very much think so, I like the idea of Moira, Magneto and Xavier all having omega level offsprings, wanda’s powers fit the description of omega level perfectly
    She completes the trifecta perfectly with Proteus and Legion. They need to just blame the twins' fluctuating parentage on Wanda's powers subconsciously changing reality based on her feelings toward Magneto.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

They are marvel´s schrodinger mutants until further notice

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    She completes the trifecta perfectly with Proteus and Legion. They need to just blame the twins' fluctuating parentage on Wanda's powers subconsciously changing reality based on her feelings toward Magneto.
    This is a big possibility.

I also think this will get complicated, because last solicit talked about "A divided Wanda can´t stand" so could it be that one Wanda had the X-gen and the other didn´t and they were magicallly divided at some point while also being the same person? With her powers this could be possible.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-21-2021 at 02:46 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Her crossing costume should be her X-Men costume. Just add an X belt.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member

Maybe her soul wasn't part of body for so long,