Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Her crossing costume should be her X-Men costume. Just add an X belt.
    Do you mean this one?

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Omg She and sunfire were my favorite character to play, I would love to have a mobile hd version

I loved this game. I haven't played it in so long though. Marvel Heroes gave her the power that turns people into boxes from that game.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Would Scarlet Witch be Omega Level if Mutant again?
    Depends on if they'd change her powers again. Because she wasn't an omega before because her strongest powers came from Chthon.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Okay, but will she come back as a zombie or a Groot? Or a Zombie-Groot?
    I'd love another Zombies book.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    She's not a mutant or a X-men shouldn't this stay in the Marvel thread until either of those things change?
    I could see them allowing it because of her history of being a member of the Brotherhood being kept.

Extraordinary Member

Last edited by gurkle; 08-21-2021 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Depends on if they'd change her powers again. Because she wasn't an omega before because her strongest powers came from Chthon.
    I think Chthon was attracted by her innate omega potential, it’s kind of a 2 way street, there is no intention to modify her powerset.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I think Chthon was attracted by her innate omega potential, it’s kind of a 2 way street, there is no intention to modify her powerset.
    I don't think Leah plans on changing it at all, since she said she wants to just make chaos magic a positive power for her again. She seems to have hated it being turned into something that made her crazy, which I agree. And look forward to her restoring it to Busiek's intent.

So if Wanda becomes a mutant/mutant chimera would she be considered beyond Omega?
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    So if Wanda becomes a mutant/mutant chimera would she be considered beyond Omega?
    If her chaos powers don't change and she just gets her status restored, no. Because she wasn't one before. Her strongest powers came from Chthon. If they give her a power up on the mutant side, maybe, but they probably wouldn't need to to do that. Not everyone needs to be omega.

I don't think Leah plans on changing it at all, since she said she wants to just make chaos magic a positive power for her again. She seems to have hated it being turned into something that made her crazy, which I agree. And look forward to her restoring it to Busiek's intent.
    Omega level does not mean being crazy, Busiek’s wanda has nothing to envy when it comes to power, we shall see what the future has in store but so far Wanda makes the perfect case for a textbook omega level mutant.

Omega level does not mean being crazy, Busiek’s wanda has nothing to envy when it comes to power, we shall see what the future has in store but so far Wanda makes the perfect case for a textbook omega level mutant.
    No, no, I'm not saying that. Two separate statements. I was referring to chaos magic. And how she wants to change that. Her mutant powers worked in tandem with chaos magic at one point but wasn't part of it. I honestly think omega level is a demotion over powers from an elder god when looking at power scale.

No, no, I'm not saying that. Two separate statements. I was referring to chaos magic. And how she wants to change that. Her mutant powers worked in tandem with chaos magic at one point but wasn't part of it. I honestly think omega level is a demotion over powers from an elder god when looking at power scale.
    I see it more like a well balanced power cocktail ……or maybe now that I think about it her mutant potential (if confirmed) could be the “glass” and Chthon’s chaos magic/blessing the awesome “juice” filling it.

Maybe Mr. Busiek could post here again how he did it. Because I forget his exact wording of how he handled both.