Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Do you mean this one?

Yes!! <3 <3 <3
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Would love to see it again !
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Spectacular Member

I wish that Wanda was better at team attacks in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. It hurts her use as a character. I still keep her on my team anyways. Wanda and Scott are my two always members. I need to unlock Jean. Still trying to decide my fourth member.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Maybe Mr. Busiek could post here again how he did it. Because I forget his exact wording of how he handled both.
    In the Avengers issue that introduced "chaos magic," Agatha says that if it hadn't been for Chthon giving Wanda magical potential at birth, she woud have been "an energy-wielding mutant like your father."

So her mutant power is to control energy, but the energy is chaos magic.

This was his attempt to give Wanda one single power set, instead of two power sets (mutant probability alteration and magic) that did basically the same things.

Astonishing Member

The omega list can change. And they basically saying Jean in this Hickman verse never was omega level tk user.

I like the explanation that her mutant power is to generate and control chaos energy, honed and enhanced through magical study.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I like the explanation that her mutant power is to generate and control chaos energy, honed and enhanced through magical study.
    Well CHTHON granting his blessings to wanda needs to be part of the whole picture as well, as a matter of fact it should account for at least half of the equation.
    I have a hunch Wanda’s so often mentioned (in the past) double nature as mutant and witch will play a role in the trial issues.
    Last edited by Daedra; 08-21-2021 at 04:54 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    In the Avengers issue that introduced "chaos magic," Agatha says that if it hadn't been for Chthon giving Wanda magical potential at birth, she woud have been "an energy-wielding mutant like your father."

So her mutant power is to control energy, but the energy is chaos magic.

This was his attempt to give Wanda one single power set, instead of two power sets (mutant probability alteration and magic) that did basically the same things.
    If not for Chthon touching her birth and altering her powers, she’d hand the same powers as her father Magneto and her half Sister Polaris.

Of course, her control over chaos magic was weak in the beginning and just manifested as probability hexes. As she become more power and studied more magic she was able to do all sorts of things with chaos magic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Well CHTHON granting his blessings to wanda needs to be part of the whole picture as well, as a matter of fact it should account for at least half of the equation.
    I have a hunch Wanda’s so often mentioned (in the past) double nature as mutant and witch will play a role in the trial issues.
    Probably why Krakoa wrapped her in vines and while the Everbloom flow is growing on the Krakoa gates.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Probably why Krakoa wrapped her in vines and while the Everbloom flow is growing on the Krakoa gates.
    that everbloom flower is very interesting, and there's quite a bit of history behind it

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Wundagore_Everbloom
    “The Everbloom Blossom
    Visions: According to legends, the Wundagore Everbloom can unlock the doors of time and grant visions of the future when one lays a petal of an everbloom on their tongue. While it is true that it can allow individuals to see the future, it is required for the essence of the petal to be consumed twice, first after hunger and second after murder. That is to say, to kill an individual or creature who previously ate a petal of the Everbloom and then consume their stomach.”
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

There need to be more team ups with Wanda and Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Maybe Mr. Busiek could post here again how he did it. Because I forget his exact wording of how he handled both.
    Did what?

And isn't my wording still there from the last time I said whatever it was?

kdb
    Visit www.busiek.com—for all your Busiek needs!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Busiek View Post
    Did what?

And isn't my wording still there from the last time I said whatever it was?

kdb
    Please come back and write the Avengers again, I beg you
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Comicedit by sunlyons
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-21-2021 at 08:02 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    They really need to sell that as a poster.