Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It’s not a demotion, it’s an improvement, no one likes leeches
    She's not leeching from him. It was a gift from him. I'm not sure why she should be altered drastically like this when they could just make her how she was? The character doesn't need her powers changed to a lower power level.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She's not leeching from him. It was a gift from him. I'm not sure why she should be altered drastically like this when they could just make her how she was? The character doesn't need her powers changed to a lower power level.
    I already explained my point of view as you did yours, Are we going to do this again back and forth every day for the rest of our life? Does this thread needs to become as unreadable as the other one over the avengers board?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Moira, Magneto and Xavier all having omega level offsprings, wanda’s powers fit the description of omega level perfectly
    Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    She completes the trifecta perfectly with Proteus and Legion.
    Holy Moley! I find this to make a lot of sense!

Omega level mutant
    Polaris

Omega level mutant
    Scarlet Witch

I already explained my point of view as you did yours, Are we going to do this again back and forth every day for the rest of our life? Does this thread needs to become as unreadable as the other one over the avengers board?
    Lol, and you said the other person was being rude.

Lol, and you said the other person was being rude.
    I’m not being rude, I’m honestly asking a question, we exchanged the same considerations less than 24h ago, I get you feel omega it’s a demotion, and I explained why I disagree, so all I’m asking is: why do we need to start over again today and make this whole thread about our disagreement?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I’m not being rude, I’m honestly asking a question, we exchanged the same considerations less than 24h ago, I get you feel omega it’s a demotion, and I explained why I disagree, so all I’m asking is: why do we need to start over again today and make this whole thread about our disagreement?
    Calling the other thread unreadable just because people don't agree with you is indeed rude. You have a problem with discussion I guess. I'll leave you alone in your belief this character needs drastically changed because somehow everything x is so much better.

Calling the other thread unreadable just because people don't agree with you is indeed rude. You have a problem with discussion I guess. I'll leave you alone in your belief this character needs drastically changed because somehow everything x is so much better.
    I have no problem with the exchange of ideas, I just don’t see the point of tirelessly hammering the same argument over and over again in the shortest timespan possible.

I have no problem with the exchange of ideas, I just don’t see the point of tirelessly hammering the same argument over and over again in the shortest timespan possible.
    Well when you keep calling the character things like a leech, what kind of discussion do you think you are gonna get? You don't like me pointing out that it was a gift to her and not something she siphons? You've agreed with people who call her less interesting if she's not on the x-side. I'm not really sure what you like about the character if she needs changed, and completely pulled away into a franchise foreign to her.

Well when you keep calling the character things like a leech, what kind of discussion do you think you are gonna get? You don't like me pointing out that it was a gift to her and not something she siphons? You've agreed with people who call her less interesting if she's not on the x-side. I'm not really sure what you like about the character if she needs changed, and completely pulled away into a franchise foreign to her.
    Because we disagree and IT’S OK! we have different point of views and it is fine, once I have expressed my ideas I have no problem with your preferences as long as you don't start to call mine “pointless” or “obsessive” like the other poster did. We don’t need to be entangled into an everlasting argument.

Because we disagree and IT’S OK! we have different point of views and it is fine, once I have expressed my ideas I have no problem with your preferences as long as you don't start to call mine “pointless” or “obsessive” like the other poster did. We don’t need to be entangled into an everlasting argument.
    I didn't say they were pointless or possessive. I just said how her powers work. But that's a bad thing I guess, lol.

BANNED

It’s not a demotion, it’s an improvement, no one likes leeches
    Every since the 80s she had been said to be blessed by Chthon. But look at Magik. Magik’s mutant powers are space time warping. Most of her powers are magical the power source is because she is mistress of Limbo. Strange evokes entities like the Vishanti and uses their artifacts. This is simply how magic is proven to work in Marvel.

Assuming they restore as a mutant no way will they get rid of chaos and Chthon. Even in WandsVision, we see her reading tbe Darkhold, which is a book of magic written by Chthon.

BANNED

I didn't say they were pointless or possessive. I just said how her powers work. But that's a bad thing I guess, lol.
    I agree with her powers working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Every since the 80s she had been said to be blessed by Chthon. But look at Magik. Magik’s mutant powers are space time warping. Most of her powers are magical the power source is because she is mistress of Limbo. Strange evokes entities like the Vishanti and uses their artifacts. This is simply how magic is proven to work in Marvel.

Assuming they restore as a mutant no way will they get rid of chaos and Chthon. Even in WandsVision, we see her reading tbe Darkhold, which is a book of magic written by Chthon.
    No they won't get rid of Chthon for sure. Chaos magic was able to work in tandem with her being a mutant for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    People shouldn’t get so pressed about whether or not their fave is officially Omega or not. Outside of Planet-Sized it hasn’t exactly been a guarantor of appearances.
    I agree, this discussion has weighed down many an appreciation thread but it makes sense for Wanda to be on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post

I actually agree, I always advocated for marvel to respect both aspect of wanda, the mystic one granted by chthon and the scientific one inherent to her genetics, I don’t want all her power to be coming from chthon as that would make her totally dependent on him the same way I don’t expect her mutant side to wipe away her supernatural connection.
    I wrote many posts about this in the past, my leech comment was actually related to how a Wanda totally deprived of her mutant status looks to me and it’s just a matter of personal taste.
    Last edited by Daedra; 08-22-2021 at 06:00 AM.