Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I actually agree, I always advocated for marvel to respect both aspect of wanda, the mystic one granted by chthon and the scientific one inherent to her genetics, I don’t want all her power to be coming from chthon as that would make her totally dependent on him the same way I don’t expect her mutant side to wipe away her supernatural connection.
    I wrote many posts about this in the past, my leech comment was actually related to how a Wanda totally deprived of her mutant status looks to me and it’s just a matter of personal taste.
    I just don't see how that makes her a leech. She just resorted to her primary source of power that came from a gift at birth.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I just don't see how that makes her a leech. She just resorted to her primary source of power that came from a gift at birth.
    I like wanda to be a mutant as she was conceived from the start, it’s her birthright regardless of Chthon willingness to grant her special magical gifts.
    Last edited by Daedra; 08-22-2021 at 08:35 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

I like wanda to be a mutant as she was conceived from the start, it’s her birthright as magneto’s daughter regardless of Chthon willingness to grant her special magical gifts.
    Chthon’s gifts made Wanda way more important than Magneto’s daughter. Compared to threats like Dormammu Magneto cannot do anything. But the Scarlet Witch can. She became way greater than her father.

Polaris will likely always be in her father’s shadow. But not the Scarlet Witch.

BANNED

Apocalypse enhanced his powers with alien technology and magic. Selene is a mutant and witch. Storm became a goddess because she descends from a long line of witch priestess. Jean Grey can become Phoenix. All of the most powerful mutants have something else going on besides just being a mutant. Storm’s family is tied to the elder gods Oshtur. Wanda was blessed by the elder God Chthon. Magik was trained by Belasco, a disciple of the Elder Gods, and Dr. Strange, another disciple of the Elder gods.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Chthon’s gifts made Wanda way more important than Magneto’s daughter. Compared to threats like Dormammu Magneto cannot do anything. But the Scarlet Witch can. She became way greater than her father.

Polaris will likely always be in her father’s shadow. But not the Scarlet Witch.
    Sure, that’s why I like her mystical connections as much as her mutant ones, she’s really uniquely cool.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Apocalypse enhanced his powers with alien technology and magic. Selene is a mutant and witch. Storm became a goddess because she descends from a long line of witch priestess. Jean Grey can become Phoenix. All of the most powerful mutants have something else going on besides just being a mutant. Storm’s family is tied to the elder gods Oshtur. Wanda was blessed by the elder God Chthon. Magik was trained by Belasco, a disciple of the Elder Gods, and Dr. Strange, another disciple of the Elder gods.
    I totally agree, that’s why I like all the characters you mentioned

I like wanda to be a mutant as she was conceived from the start, it’s her birthright regardless of Chthon willingness to grant her special magical gifts.
    Luckily both can exist and work in tandem, if they choose to restore her.

It for sure did give her this. Because she can manipulate and weave chaos magic. No one else has been able to control it like that outside of Chthon himself.

Luckily both can exist and work in tandem, if they choose to restore her.
    I’ll be the first to vocally complain if marvel ever attempts to remove Wanda’s magical nature and connections, I like the duality of it all and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

BANNED

I’ll be the first to vocally complain if marvel ever attempts to remove Wanda’s magical nature and connections, I like the duality of it all and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
    After the success of WandaVision and her appearing in Dr. Strange 2, she is not ever going to lose her magical connections. She is the Scarlet Witch.

I am happy to see her mutant connections return. This is the first mutant even she has participated directly since House of M/Decimation.

After the success of WandaVision and her appearing in Dr. Strange 2, she is not ever going to lose her magical connections. She is the Scarlet Witch.

I am happy to see her mutant connections return.
    This is the first mutant even she has participated directly since House of M/Decimation.
    Really crossing my fingers for the “balance” to be restored, the axis retcon was bad but the High Evolutionary subsequently calling her and Pietro “failed experiments” and “garbage” was a punch in the stomach.

High Evolutionary has never been a good guy in the slightest. I was glad that he wasn't their new father. Since he had experimented on them, other babies and animals. He was a part of their Magneto retcon. But just a small part.

I'm over the SW hate. Hope something good happens to her for years to come.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

High Evolutionary has never been a good guy in the slightest. I was glad that he wasn't their new father. Since he had experimented on them, other babies and animals. He was a part of their Magneto retcon. But just a small part.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I'm over the SW hate. Hope something good happens to her for years to come.

I can’t wait for the trial to be over, my sincere wish is for the parentage issue to be fully resolved once and for all so that the fandom can stop fighting. and for the garbage from M day to be dead an buried, I have no Idea how they are gonna get there but they need to find a way, Wanda as character really needs to move forward, she’s favored by the movie audience so there is no reason why she should suffer in publishing limbo.

I can’t wait for the trial to be over, my sincere wish is for the parentage issue to be fully resolved once and for all so that the fandom can stop fighting. and for the garbage from M day to be dead an buried, I have no Idea how they are gonna get there but they need to find a way, Wanda as character really needs to move forward, she’s favored by the movie audience so there is no reason why she should suffer in publishing limbo.
    They do need to settle on something and keep it that way. They have her stuck in a repetitive loop of wheel of father. I get that some of comics had soap opera like vibes, but this is ridiculous.