All-New Member

Default Comic book sizes / dimensions

Hi guys

Thanks for having me in your community..

I am currently looking at developing a comic book display stand / wall display and looking for some advice on a few issues I'm having. The comic book display is going to be like a picture frame with a generic comic book picture design on the frame (not infringing on copyright etc). It will have a number of inserts (that fit in the frame) to cater for the different size comic books so they fit neatly inside depending on the size of the comic book being displayed. This display will be catering for the US market.

My questions are as follows;

1) How many different sized comic books are there and which are the most common?
    2) Could I get someone to provide the exact dimensions of the various comic books (L x W x D)? If there are numerous then what are the 3 - 5 most common sizes?
    3) Does anyone have any advice on the type of comic book themed design pattern I could use on the frame? I have attached a couple of examples and to get all your opinions.
    4) What would be the preference, wall mount frame or bench top stand? I have put a few designs of these in the attachments as well to get an opinion?

Thanks everyone I appreciate any input anyone could give me on this.. I respect all your expert opinions and looking forward to hearing back from you all.

Regards,
    Damo70
    Attached Images Attached Images