Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

He still posts on IG regularly.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    He still posts on IG regularly.
    Not so regularly as before but I see happily that he came back.

Incredible Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed the very...prominent nipples on Siggy! Like, damn, Wondie multiverse hopping with legit eye candy. Nice to know he's invulnerable but clearly not as strong as Diana, thank Hera. At least I think so based on him being blown away by Xa-Du's flames when Diana wasn't and her lifting some concrete while he only lifted bricks :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

Where's a "swoon" emoji when you need one?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Pretty interesting.

As for Siggy, all I'm thinking is Steve needs to up his game cause I always find Diana's other love interests more interesting than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitagon View Post
    Pretty interesting.

As for Siggy, all I'm thinking is Steve needs to up his game cause I always find Diana's other love interests more interesting than him.
    I don't get why that is? They're both good looking, loyal, say the right things and are equally supportive of Diana. Siggy has invulnerability, but Steve has connections (to the government, A.R.G.U.S. and the superhero community) history and the emotional resonance of being first. Beyond getting superpowers what can Steve do to be more interesting to you?

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I don't get why that is? They're both good looking, loyal, say the right things and are equally supportive of Diana. Siggy has invulnerability, but Steve has connections (to the government, A.R.G.U.S. and the superhero community) history and the emotional resonance of being first. Beyond getting superpowers what can Steve do to be more interesting to you?
    Can anyone name a boyfriend or girlfriend to a superhero that isn't considered 'attractive'? They are almost always drawn with what would be considered supermodel good looks.

I mean, even Lois is considered superhot or stated as such in writings even though she is supposed to be average compared to other superheroines.

Unless it is a bad guy, are there really any bad looking men or women that are main characters in the comic book world?

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Can anyone name a boyfriend or girlfriend to a superhero that isn't considered 'attractive'? They are almost always drawn with what would be considered supermodel good looks.

I mean, even Lois is considered superhot or stated as such in writings even though she is supposed to be average compared to other superheroines.

Unless it is a bad guy, are there really any bad looking men or women that are main characters in the comic book world?
    Here ya go...

https://www.cbr.com/the-15-ugliest-c...aracters-ever/

https://www.quora.com/Are-there-any-...roes-in-comics