Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    The only way this Kindred twist can work is if it turns out Kindred is Gwen. I say that because of the over reaction Kindred had when Peter re-revealed himself to Black Cat. Norman also saying “I’m so glad it’s you” would back it up because we all know what he really felt about Harry. Either way I just want the next month to hurry and pass. I’m kind of over these over dramatic twists and turns and repetitive “CONFESS” scenarios.
    Unless Spencer wants to do a dick move and have Gwen sell her soul to Mephisto, there is no way I can possibly see Kindred being Gwen. Why? What did she do it warrant going to Hell? I will say this IF he would actually do that, it would be the single most offensive moment in Spider-Man history ( including OMD and Sins Past).

Watch Kindred be half Peter half Harry under the mask lmao, that's my stupid guess.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Unless Spencer wants to do a dick move and have Gwen sell her soul to Mephisto, there is no way I can possibly see Kindred being Gwen. Why? What did she do it warrant going to Hell? I will say this IF he would actually do that, it would be the single most offensive moment in Spider-Man history ( including OMD and Sins Past).
    maybe norman had something to do with that too guess he sold her soul to mephisto

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I include OMIT which made Mary Jane look bad and weak
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    i agree makes Norman becoming the goblin not his fault and gives him a pass. the same way peter and mj get a pass for taking that deal with Mephisto
    How does it do that? The deal is about Harry, and Norman was already a bad enough person to **** over his son.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    How does it do that? The deal is about Harry, and Norman was already a bad enough person to **** over his son.
    No one gets a pass. Peter, MJ or Norman. I would add Otto and Miles even though they are secondary. There are still too many questions left unanswered. Here are a dozen to think about? 1: Who is Kindred ( I still say do not discount the possibility of the Norman of Ditko, Romita and Conway being Kindred. Why? It fits in perfectly with Osborn dying in ASM 122 ( and his sorry ass ending up in Hell), Legacy of Evil and just the kind of total douche Osborn is). 2:,The motivation of Kindred? 3: The fate of prisoner Harry and Carlie? 4: The Strange and Mephisto panel? 5: Otto’s memories or lack of? 5: Does Boomerang help or harm Peter? 6: The Role of Mysterio and Chameleon in this? 7: Does Peter survive and if so, how bad is he beaten up? 8: Is Ben Reilly tied into this and if so how? 9: Is one of the Harry’s or current Norman a clone ( I suspect one of the two ( either prisoner Harry or current Norman turns out to be a clone))? 10: Does this tie into the death of Dr. Strange? 11: What is Kindred up to with MJ? 12: Will Spencer explain why he chose X as Kindred and and what did he accomplish ( or hope to accomplish) during his run?
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 08-25-2021 at 07:53 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    They try to portray Norman being conflicted over Mephisto's terms. That he was pushed into a corner after facing financial and career ruin. But you are right in that it doesn't exactly give Norman a free pass as you could already see he was filled with resentment and frustration at not having the same success as Stromm. He already had it in him to accept the deal and he took it. Because it is who he is at his core - ambition, power and achievement.

The only way you could give Norman a pass is if you reveal Mephisto was behind whatever lead to Norman not being as successful as he wanted in the first place.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    From the looks of those flashbacks, Mephisto "acquired" the Osborns as assets long before either of them ever met Peter Parker/Spider-Man, with Norman "having" to sell his first (and only) son Harry to Mephisto in exchange for earthly success and prosperity. That said, Norman really is a damned bastard for that, emphasis on the "damned."
    That's what I am thinking - that Mephisto had designs for Norman. But, it wouldn't surprise me if he was playing an extremely long game. In any case, whatever happens, now we have a reason for Mephisto interfering in Peter's life. It may be a tired plot at this point (Mephisto made yet another deal), but at least it is better than him randomly showing up because Peter and MJ had a love that he despised.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Watch Kindred be half Peter half Harry under the mask lmao, that's my stupid guess.
    I think Harry, a Harry is working w/ Kindred tbh

Now I'm afraid that Norman and Harry are chameleons or clones. Thanks guys xd

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I was wondering how this would all wrap up quickly, but I didn't realize the last issue of spencer's run is 96 pages, that's pretty exciting.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    Now I'm afraid that Norman and Harry are chameleons or clones. Thanks guys xd
    If that's the case they're not the only clones involved here. Kindred might be using the Chameleon serum to shape shift and hide their identity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I was wondering how this would all wrap up quickly, but I didn't realize the last issue of spencer's run is 96 pages, that's pretty exciting.
    That issue is gonna be fire.
    We have less than a month left, and we have 2 normal issues(ASM73+SW 4) + ultra sized 74.
    We are going to get answers in spades and we've waited so long and losing hope now makes no sense

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I don't like this retcon but at least the plot is finally moving in a direction where everyone didn't already expect to happen. Maybe now we can have a different explanation on Kindred that isn't "Pre-OMD Harry." Something which you all have been guessing for months!

Whoops

Wroing thread.