Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Art shows coffins for Aquaman, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern. The survivor seems to be Black Adam, who's shown with other heroes on that art.

I can see Detective Comics going to Batwoman (she already seems to have taken over it!) but Batman itself? I assume someone from Batman Inc will step in?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Black Adam won't be in the team for this fight.
    As announced via Entertainment Weekly, Justice League #75 from writer Josh Williamson and artist Rafa Sandoval will pit Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, John Stewart (Green Lantern), Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Zatanna against a foe known as the Dark Army - and only one member of the League will return to tell the tale.

I'm guessing one way or another the book will tie-in to Williamson's overall story and what happens to the League.

Well they just spoiled the ending of Bendis's run then by revealing that Hippolyta, Naomi and Adam leave the team! Also, if Zatanna's there, does that mean Dark has disbanded?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Williamson: A little while. Yeah, it was a really big story. The first arc I’m doing is about the first case he’s involved in, and then something really, really big happens in the DCU. Like, something bad happens, and he has to get involved. And when that thing happens, it basically brings him back into the bigger story. So yeah, something’s gonna happen, and it’s gonna be one of those things where, I don’t know how to word this…it’ll be interesting. Different people have different reactions to it, and it’s gonna cause a problem in the DCU.

Grunenwald: Okay. Is that gonna be in a book you’re writing as well?

Williamson: Yeah, yeah.

Grunenwald: It really is all connected.

Williamson: Yeah, it’ll happen in a book in March. And then, different people are gonna have different reactions to this thing happening. Some people are gonna have good reactions and some people are gonna be really, really pissed off, I mean, like in terms of characters. And Batman, that gives him a whole other case he has to deal with that puts him on a much bigger stage, and it starts to bring him into some of the stuff we’ve been doing with Infinite Frontier. And he’s trying to fix a problem.
    It's from Williamson interview. I thought it was about Shadow War (since he's talking about book which is supposed to be released in March), but sounds like he actually was talking about Justice League.

I doubt it they will take Bruce off this book all of the sudden. Last time he was dead it was an huge event. They won't mess with their best seller just because of an event with the Justice League.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It's from Williamson interview. I thought it was about Shadow War (since he's talking about book which is supposed to be released in March), but sounds like he actually was talking about Justice League.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I doubt it they will take Bruce off this book all of the sudden. Last time he was dead it was an huge event. They won't mess with their best seller just because of an event with the Justice League.
    Either the book becomes about Bruce trying to find the League or maybe it'll be about Bruce and the League dealing with the newfound circumstances of their "death."

What if it's like Barry's "death" at the end of Infinite Frontier

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    What if it's like Barry's "death" at the end of Infinite Frontier

This is what I feel is going to happen.

The only question I have is if all the members will be trapped together or will each will get their own universe.

Isn't some of that art from Tynion's run? Or I could be wrong, but it feels like art from before Fear State when Crane was leaving random scarecrows in places.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't some of that art from Tynion's run? Or I could be wrong, but it feels like art from before Fear State when Crane was leaving random scarecrows in places.
    Yes, It's from Batman #109.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Babs sitting in front of a computer screen eating again, lol.

Edit: Oh so it wasn't new.

Extraordinary Member

My bad, assumed it was new since he posted it yesterday.