Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I guess, Jace, Tim, Batgirls, Huntress, Batwoman and Duke will be based in Gotham, and they will be the city's main defense. Jason will be busy with his new zombie team and Dick will be based in Blüdhaven, but they will show up to help from time to time. And Damian probably will be with Bruce.

I have enjoyed Wilamson's work on Robin, and I have only read his Wally issues on Flash. That being said I hate that oval logo on the costume quite a bit. I'd rather not have more Damian either as there are plenty of good characters in the Bat-family with much less exposure currently. Molin is meh to me, but so his Jimenez. I'd much rather have March on the book than either of them.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I have enjoyed Wilamson's work on Robin, and I have only read his Wally issues on Flash. That being said I hate that oval logo on the costume quite a bit. I'd rather not have more Damian either as there are plenty of good characters in the Bat-family with much less exposure currently. Molin is meh to me, but so his Jimenez. I'd much rather have March on the book than either of them.
    Lol that’s funny you hate the oval given your profile pic.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    How much of the Bat-family is currently based in the Gotham City city limits these days?

Are Dick and Babs based more out of Blüdhaven?

Where's Damian currently?

And how much time is Tim spending in Gotham City?

NOTE: I'm not actively reading the Bat-titles at present, but that may change when Williamson takes over.
    Damian is in Mortal Kombat Island but will be returning just in time for a road trip with his dad once he's out of Gotham, since aside of Williamson's teaser, the story naturally leading up to them reconciling.

Nightwing will return to Bludhaven and with the author and editor going DickBabs forever and no relation to Jace up to this point as far as I know, so I think she will mainly be there.

Tim will stay in Gotham since his current boyfriend is there unless there's a new development the next time they appear, which is right when Fear State ends, but he can also easily travel to Bludhaven.

Catwoman is staying in Gotham since she has a community there.

Jason will be in contact with Deb Donovan of the Gotham Gazettes while trying to keep the zombie crews from Arkham around and he has also offered apprenticeship to Clownhunter so he's more likely to be staying in Gotham but can visit Bludhaven. (edit: No he seems to be traveling the world, chasing after Lazarus resin dealers)

Huntress has a cat and an apartment in Gotham, Duke has an HQ in Gotham, Steph and Cass has a place to stay in Gotham and they can be contacted easily by Oracle wherever they are.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 08-27-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Damian is in Mortal Kombat Island but will be returning just in time for a road trip with his dad once he's out of Gotham, since aside of Williamson's teaser, the story naturally leading up to them reconciling.

Nightwing will return to Bludhaven and with the author and editor going DickBabs forever and no relation to Jace up to this point as far as I know, so I think she will mainly be there.

Tim will stay in Gotham since his current boyfriend is there unless there's a new development the next time they appear, which is right when Fear State ends, but he can also easily travel to Bludhaven.

Catwoman is staying in Gotham since she has a community there.

Jason will be in contact with Deb Donovan of the Gotham Gazettes while trying to keep the zombie crews from Arkham around and he has also offered apprenticeship to Clownhunter so he's more likely to be staying in Gotham but can visit Bludhaven.

Huntress has a cat and an apartment in Gotham, Duke has an HQ in Gotham, Steph and Cass has a place to stay in Gotham and they can be contacted easily by Oracle wherever they are.
    For the record, Tim agreed to one date.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Yeah, Babs currently divides her time between Dick's place in Bludhaven and her clock tower in Gotham - but haven't we already found out from solicits that the latter will be destroyed? So she might as well be in Bludhaven full time.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Babs currently divides her time between Dick's place in Bludhaven and her clock tower in Gotham - but haven't we already found out from solicits that the latter will be destroyed? So she might as well be in Bludhaven full time.
    Oh I don't remember that. So yeah. His main Gotham support is Bruce, and he's gonna be out, so might as well move.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lol that’s funny you hate the oval given your profile pic.
    I like the flat one, not the raised ring one. Hush logo suit is my favorite though.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Astonishing Member

Ignoring continuity, between ... oh, dying to Darkseid, Talia smashing Wayne Tower up, then The Court of Owls and Eternal and the over expensive Beacon building, losing the mansion to the county for Arkham Asylum for a hot minute, all the big Incorporated expenditures getting seized then used by villains, then being claimed by Powers during Superheavy, all the overly expensive Bat-Mechas of various sizes, with Luke and FoxTech recovering a lot of that after its seizure, and now this last bit where Bruce loses his fortune due to Joker ... all that's to say its interesting to think that he (Williamson) might be using the Incorporated style costume to tell us that if Bruce is out globetrotting again he might be calling upon his Batman, Inc. allies and friends from around the world to help support his venture.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

I'm kind of curious if Williamson will be on the book long enough where maybe the first half of his run is dealing with Batman's new world tour before the second half has him back in Gotham dealing with the Batfamily and Rogues again.

Or maybe that's what 'Tec is about?

Tec is setting up Arkham Tower. While Tynion leaving and his OCs are up in the air, Tamaki and her focus OC Mayor Nakano who set up the Tower are staying (unless there's a new update). So the hero will be the one staying in Gotham to make sure Arkham Tower doesn't screw up.

Maybe Huntress will be the star of Tec given Tamaki’s focus on her in the backup and Helena being the co-protagonist in the main story?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Maybe it's gonna be something like Tynion's Tec', with Huntress, Tim, Azrael, Kate and Duke, since they don't have their own ongoings.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Maybe Huntress will be the star of Tec given Tamaki’s focus on her in the backup and Helena being the co-protagonist in the main story?
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Maybe it's gonna be something like Tynion's Tec', with Huntress, Tim, Azrael, Kate and Duke, since they don't have their own ongoings.
    Those both sound reasonable to me.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Tynion's run on 'Tec was pretty great which has always made me scratch my head on why his Batman has been so abysmal in my mind. Hopefully the same doesn't happen to Williamson.