All-New Member

Default Jester Hero and Villains

Hello Everyone,

I just joined today to basically see if I can figure this out once and for all. I have a tattoo of a Jester with two pistols that is somewhat able to be seen on the internet here and there. To me it could definitely be a comic book character but I do not know for sure and I get asked about it all the time. One person actually thought he knew exactly what it was but my hunch is that its just something someone drew and I really liked it. Does anyone know of any comic book character that looks like a cross between a jester and Venom? Any help is appreciated. I think I have attached a picture of it. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The character is often used in designs for "Wicked Jester Clothing".

Worn by fashionable edge-lords everywhere.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

All-New Member

Thank you for the help. It's been 10 years since I got the tattoo so it's awesome to finally know where it came from.

Quote Originally Posted by BMC5200 View Post
    Thank you for the help. It's been 10 years since I got the tattoo so it's awesome to finally know where it came from.
    My guess is you're right, and someone on their staff just likes Venom & Joker and tried to blend them into one character.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    My guess is you're right, and someone on their staff just likes Venom & Joker and tried to blend them into one character.
    I was thinking Spawn when I saw the images myself.
    Dark does not mean deep.