Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I really enjoy turn based games. So this is a maybe for me. And only a maybe because in a game that deals with magic and daemons and such we have Wolverine, Captain Marvel, Captain America, and Iron man?

Kind of pissed at the Marvel cash grab here. Moon Knight, Daredevil, Brother Voodoo, Electra, Hell if they wanted a cash grab Venom and SpiderMan would have made more sense Then Captain Marvel! I kind of see Wolverine he is really the only cash grab I am not overly pissed about.

Wolverine, he has been on the streets and gone after bad street level groups, and groups that deal in magic. At least enough to justify him if they really wanted to. Maybe going after Hydra or some random group he hears of a plot and looks into it.

Captain America? Maybe his contacts in the government have heard something but hey it has to be dumb but we will have CA look into it just in case and he gets roped in.

Even ironman is a bit of a stretch but could be done. Maybe one of his goofy machines pick something up, some form of energy etc...

Captain Marvel? That is a pure she is hot right now so throw her in and people will buy.

So yea this is a maybe for me. Depends on if you are forced to play the Midnight Money Grabbers or not.
    Last edited by babyblob; 09-11-2021 at 03:43 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

https://www.cbr.com/marvels-midnight...et-witch-leak/

Scarlet Witch and Spider-Man seemingly confirmed with one last character for the base game. Moon Knight? That would be my pick.

Also apparently four more characters planned for a Season Pass DLC with new missions and interaction with them, plus Venom and Hulk as villains to battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post

Scarlet Witch and Spider-Man seemingly confirmed with one last character for the base game. Moon Knight? That would be my pick.

Also apparently four more characters planned for a Season Pass DLC with new missions and interaction with them, plus Venom and Hulk as villains to battle.
    I'd love it if Moonie made it in the game. I'm glad Wanda and Pete are in it. I saved down the screen shot and the covers for the game that were leaked, before they were taken down. Can't wait for it to be official on the 9th though.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 06-08-2022 at 02:30 AM. Reason: corrected the date for the Midnight Suns reveal
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post

Spidey was a given (Yuri Lowenthal back too?), really, but I'm happy Wanda's playable .

Interesting to have Hulk and Venom as a boss without them being playable.

https://twitter.com/midnightsuns/sta...26431917076480

Character reveal tomorrow. I'm gonna guess either Mr. Knight Moon Knight costume or Iron Fist.

New Midnight Suns trailer that premiered at the Game Awards for Games Fest https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1534973605359996928

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

New gameplay video

https://www.marvel.com/articles/game...r-announcement

Hour long video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UGXIRcliOM

Khonshu stuff everywhere, seems to point towards Moon Knight. Final character has not been reveal yet though.

FU1VWoiWQAEDRvl.jpg

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Definitely think it’s going to be Moon Knight. He just suits the storyline perfectly.

That saying I wonder since Wanda starts corrupted if Venom or Hulk could be playable, maybe as some of the DLC characters. Bruce is evidently going to be a support character from the cutscenes so far. Johnny Blaze is also involved but it looks like he’s not Ghost Rider anymore…

Yuri as Spidey .

(Also sounds like Fred Tatasciore as Hulk).

It seems like Wanda is the only Fallen who ends up becoming a playable character.

Gamestop has an exclusive offer. Get an Iron Man funko with a purchase of the Legendary version of the game.

unnamed.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yuri as Spidey .

(Also sounds like Fred Tatasciore as Hulk).

It seems like Wanda is the only Fallen who ends up becoming a playable character.
    Yeah, I think it's because she's working with them from the start but then becomes possessed while being left behind in the Abbey. They likely work to help free her.

Is that a playable MAGIK that I spot in midnight suns? Ok, I am hyped for this game now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Is that a playable MAGIK that I spot in midnight suns? Ok, I am hyped for this game now. lol
    Yes, she's in the game and you can even befriend her in the Abbey. You can build up a sort of rep with her, and have her on your team. They say she's pretty OP in the game too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    If I understand the game’s format right - she’s playable in that you can use her in combat by using the card system.

Generally you play as an original character (I think they’re called “The Hunter”) - that’s who you walk around as and who you make story decisions as. You don’t take the role of any established Marvel characters, but you use them in the turn based combat. You can also befriend them in game