Quote Originally Posted by hairys View Post
The effects wouldn't be anywhere that drastic, imo. In my experience, people that like the feel of a book in their hands, the feel of flipping thru pages, those folks aren't going anywhere. Many of them probably won't even read the digital comics. Me? I'm bisexual when it comes to reading comics. I love reading the traditional paper comics, but I also love it digitally, so naughty. I feel like DC is committing bi-erasure here.

They could've anticipated disruptions to the global supply chain, imo, and formed a backup relationship with a domestic paper supplier.

Maybe my standards are too high? I dunno. DC and Marvel are in charge of billion dollar IPs and want me to pay $5 a comic book, which makes a story arc $30. Maybe standards should be high.
Honestly, I'm just fed up of the entitlement of some comic folks. I'm still looking back at last year when Diamond, Marvel and DC decided to stop publishing for 3 months due to the pandemic and People were like "Do digital" not realising that it was partly due to People not being able to afford comics at the time.

Just wait, these delays aren't even that bad, I'll barely notice them.