Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

They're adding all these new characters but I'm just going to play with Ghost Rider and Blade (maybe Nico)

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is Jericho Drumm in the game? If not, he should be, eventually.
    Not in the game. There are rumors that Hulk might be playable, but I doubt will see Dr. Voodoo unless he's introduced in the MCU and then added in DLC

Every character outside of the Hunter (customizable player character) has a live action appearance under their belts. Moon Knight, Man-Thing and Werewolf by Night have better chances. Heck even Hellstrom and Satana from the Hulu show.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see him in the game but looking at the other characters they've added it feels like a loooooooong shot
    Last edited by Jabare; 10-27-2022 at 07:44 PM.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    They're adding all these new characters but I'm just going to play with Ghost Rider and Blade (maybe Nico)

Not in the game. There are rumors that Hulk might be playable, but I doubt will see Dr. Voodoo unless he's introduced in the MCU and then added in DLC

Every character outside of the Hunter (customizable player character) has a live action appearance under there belt. Moon Knight, Man-Thing and Werewolf by Night have better chances. Heck even Hellstrum and Satana from the hull show.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see him in the game but looking at the other characters they've added it feels like a loooooooong shot
    The game sadly forces you to play as certain teams to open certain things up and unlock certain characters.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Johnny is in the game too, but he's just an NPC (could be subject to change later)
    I recall. Would be cool to see him playable later with his hellfire shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is Jericho Drumm in the game? If not, he should be, eventually.
    Yeah, he definitely should be.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Alright season passed announced with the first 4 DLC characters

https://youtu.be/blw2Q0YZI_E

Storm, Deadpool, Venom, and Morbius with the Deadpool pack out first early 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Alright season passed announced with the first 4 DLC characters

https://youtu.be/blw2Q0YZI_E

Storm, Deadpool, Venom, and Morbius with the Deadpool pack out first early 2023
    I'm pretty sure that's Ryan Stegman illustrating that Season Pass promo art.

anyone got the DLC for this yet? I want to pick up Morbius but do I need to get the dlc for all the other characters as well? Is the story tied together?
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Yea it is, would recommend it too. It's a big vampire plot so Blade factors heavily into it.

Shame the game isn't doing great sales wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Shame the game isn't doing great sales wise.
    Indeed, that is a shame.

Mighty Member

I guess it's just too niche. A bunch of characters without movies and the card game stuff turned people off I guess. The reviews are great though and I've loved replaying

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    I guess it's just too niche. A bunch of characters without movies and the card game stuff turned people off I guess. The reviews are great though and I've loved replaying
    Well, they had most of the major Marvel characters in it but not even a strong cast can carry a game.

??? The characters involved were in movies. Cap, Tony, Strange, Carol, Peter, Logan, Deadpool, and even Magik had movie appearances.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    ??? The characters involved were in movies. Cap, Tony, Strange, Carol, Peter, Logan, Deadpool, and even Magik had movie appearances.
    The main draw is the Midnight Suns (Blade, Magik, Ghost Rider, Nico led by Caretaker) and their enemies (Lilith, Mephisto) none of whom have been a part of the MCU

The main draw is the Midnight Suns (Blade, Magik, Ghost Rider, Nico led by Caretaker) and their enemies (Lilith, Mephisto) none of whom have been a part of the MCU
    Funny enough, a lot of the reviews I read were somewhat put off by the presence of the Avengers in Midnight Suns, basically claiming it would have been a better or more consistent game overall if the makers didn't feel like they needed to use more conventional Marvel superheroes to lure in laypeople who didn't know much about Marvel's supernatural side. Somewhat of a boneheaded take, I thought, because one of the fun parts of Midnight Suns was the kind of culture clash between more conventional heroics and the darker supernatural underbelly of the Marvel Universe.

I've been playing Midnight Suns and enjoying it.
    I bought the Morbius DLC, and I plan to get Storm if they include an alt costume as Bloodstorm.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.