Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What would/do you think of a grown man who loathes/hates both women & children?

Imagine a child hating misogynist esp one who's a grown man?

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    What would you think of a Tyrannosaurus who hates Triceratopses?

I think every case is particular and you must be cautious of any generalization.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Anyone who is willingly intolerant of another human being from any specific race, gender, or age should seek counseling to figure out what's wrong with them.

I'm not here to provide it for them. But they've clearly got a problem, whether they are aware or not.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I dont hate women or kids. But when it comes to kids I do not want to be around them. I dont want to baby sit, I dont want to fight with a kid about eating or nap time or chores. I just dont want to deal with it. I am child free and I am very happy. I would go visit my nieces and nephews and had fun but I wasnt responsible for them. Unless it was an emergency I would not baby sit.

Does this make me a bad person? maybe. But I know I am not responsible enough, mature enough, or have the mind set to care for a child. Nor do I have the patience to have the frame of mind to pretend I am interested in someone else's child doing cute things.

I would never let a child come to harm, I would protect them the same way I would anyone else if the need arose. But I dont have the patience for them.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Anyone who is willingly intolerant of another human being from any specific race, gender, or age should seek counseling to figure out what's wrong with them.

I'm not here to provide it for them. But they've clearly got a problem, whether they are aware or not.
    This is an instance where I agree with everything you say.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    It's weird and not a good thing. He needs some therapy.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-27-2021 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I dont hate women or kids. But when it comes to kids I do not want to be around them. I dont want to baby sit, I dont want to fight with a kid about eating or nap time or chores. I just dont want to deal with it. I am child free and I am very happy. I would go visit my nieces and nephews and had fun but I wasnt responsible for them. Unless it was an emergency I would not baby sit.

Does this make me a bad person? maybe. But I know I am not responsible enough, mature enough, or have the mind set to care for a child. Nor do I have the patience to have the frame of mind to pretend I am interested in someone else's child doing cute things.

I would never let a child come to harm, I would protect them the same way I would anyone else if the need arose. But I dont have the patience for them.
    This is responsible behavior and not the thoughts of someone who hates women and children.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    This is responsible behavior and not the thoughts of someone who hates women and children.
    Im told all the time how this attitude makes me some kind of bad person. But not everyone has the mind set to be around kids. I dont hate women at all. I have a lot of respect for women thanks to my mom and sisters

I have no respect for women beaters or child abusers in any form.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

So one can be mature enough to recognize how immature they are. I know from when I worked with sex offenders who were trying to re-enter society. A few of them did honestly want to become better people and become productive members of society. They recognized that they should not be around children, but there were places where they could work and contribute something positive to society.
    Last edited by Malvolio; 12-28-2021 at 11:15 AM.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Who we talking about here?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Im told all the time how this attitude makes me some kind of bad person. But not everyone has the mind set to be around kids. I dont hate women at all. I have a lot of respect for women thanks to my mom and sisters

I have no respect for women beaters or child abusers in any form.
    In some communities, there is low respect for people who choose to be childfree. They don't see a difference between that and hating children. It comes from a place of ignorance, of not recognizing that others may have different life preferences.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I have a similar attitude. I don't want to have children and I usually don't know how to talk to others' children, because I don't usually interact with them and don't know how intelligent a child of a certain age is. Since I despise baby talk, if I have to interact with a child, I am more likely to talk to them as an equal (of course, leaving out any cursing or heavy topics).
    I have not yet heard anyone call me a bad person, but since I'm a woman, people tend to assume that I will eventually change my mind (not likely), or that this is just another reason I am weird. Can't say it bothers me much, unless they are too condescending about me changing my mind (like "Oh, I knew someone just like you years ago, now she has xy kids and is so happy!")

Back to the topic, I agree with those that said a person who hates any group of people should probably seek some help or at least take some time to think why that is. Problem is that these kinds of people often don't see their attitudes as wrong and think that it's the others who have a problem. Pointing it out to them might reinforce their opinion that everyone is against them, especially if part of the reason they are so hateful is some frustration about their life situation.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

pretty lame if theyre being unironic

BANNED

I'd put him in charge of the lifeboats.