Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Is this extra sized does anyone know?
    https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic...sinister-war-4

Mighty only be 28 pages

Astonishing Member

The preview shows again how unfair this fight is, Spider-Man against so many freaks.

The only advantage he has is using the villains' power against each other. He cleverly used Grey Gargoyle to turn Whirlwind into stone; and since Sin-Eater is a zombie, there's no holding back with him and just blew up his hands.

I wonder how he will managed to deal with Juggernaut and Morlun however. There's no reason to hold back against Morlun, so I guess the best he can do is hope for maybe a failing punch from Juggernaut being powerful enough to knock him out.

Called my attention how the last page of the previous issue focused on Doc Ock, Boomerang, Mysterio and Beetle. Do you think this might be a sign that they are going to help Spidey in the end? It would appear Otto still have some of his "Superior stuff" inside of him, Boomerang seems to feel guilty for using Spidey's goodwill before, Mysterio's friendship with Mary Jane could be a reason to help Peter, but I don't see why the Beetle would want to help him. Maybe because her relationship with Danny Robertson?

This issue couldn't come out soooner.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I like the fact that Carolyn Trainer isn’t forgotten about. Kinda random for her to pop up, but welcome. And the redesign is a step up. The old design might’ve been a bit dated. This looks more like the Lady Octopus from ‘Into the Spiderverse.’
    I think the Spider verse has sparked renewed interest in the character. She was also in a couple new cartoons made for kids, and the Marvel Battleworld toy/game.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I think the Spider verse has sparked renewed interest in the character. She was also in a couple new cartoons made for kids, and the Marvel Battleworld toy/game.
    I believe one of those appearances was in Marvel's Spider-Man (the animated series) from 2017, which depicted her somewhat similarly to her original comics self, insofar as her crush on Otto Octavius driving her to replicate his work in hopes of freeing him from prison so they could be together, only to find that Otto was playing on her affection for him to make her a pawn (and scapegoat) in his schemes, at which point she turned against him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I believe one of those appearances was in Marvel's Spider-Man (the animated series) from 2017, which depicted her somewhat similarly to her original comics self, insofar as her crush on Otto Octavius driving her to replicate his work in hopes of freeing him from prison so they could be together, only to find that Otto was playing on her affection for him to make her a pawn (and scapegoat) in his schemes, at which point she turned against him.
    And was unfortunately never seen again...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And was unfortunately never seen again...
    Sadly. Would have at least liked her reaction to his Superior Spider-Man phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Sadly. Would have at least liked her reaction to his Superior Spider-Man phase.
    She would've been a better fit for what they ended up having Sable do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I have a feeling Boomerang is gonna jump in Spidey's defense. I feel since Superior Foes, Spencer perhaps is slowly been trying to redeem Fred.
    Spencer has done a great job with Fred. Hope to see more of him in the future. Love all these villains. Need a score card now with Juggernaut, Whirlwind, Grey Gargoyle and Living Laser joining the mix. The Avengers would have trouble handling this many. Yeah Pete is going to need help. Fred already helped Pete. Maybe the Superior Foes and the Syndicate team up and help him. Janice Lincoln the Beetle and her crew might reluctantly take on the Sinister and Savage Six. That would be an awesome fight. Looking forward to see what actually happens. Maybe they all just turn on each other and Peter gets away so he can finally punch Kindred’s lights out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Spencer has done a great job with Fred. Hope to see more of him in the future. Love all these villains. Need a score card now with Juggernaut, Whirlwind, Grey Gargoyle and Living Laser joining the mix. The Avengers would have trouble handling this many. Yeah Pete is going to need help. Fred already helped Pete. Maybe the Superior Foes and the Syndicate team up and help him. Janice Lincoln the Beetle and her crew might reluctantly take on the Sinister and Savage Six. That would be an awesome fight. Looking forward to see what actually happens. Maybe they all just turn on each other and Peter gets away so he can finally punch Kindred’s lights out.
    That would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Is Thunderbolts still a team of reformed villains? Maybe he can join them after Spencer’s run concludes.
    During King in Black, the Kingpin formed his own Thunderbolts team. Pretty weird team but I liked the mini series. They are somehow the official team nowadays.

How did Juggernaut end up on the villain side again?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    How did Juggernaut end up on the villain side again?
    He was in ravencroft during the sin eater arc. Sin Eater took his powers to fight green goblin and spiderman
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    He was in ravencroft during the sin eater arc. Sin Eater took his powers to fight green goblin and spiderman
    They did show him break free after his Sins returned to him IIRC

Also SW 4 has big stuff in it.Some Kindred related, but other stuff as well

Good to know, can't wait to get my issue past noon.

spoilers:
    boomerang is dead rip Fred you were fun. Morlun still showing why he is better than most of Peters villain. The only one who managed to kill the man still putting in work. Doc Ock save the day guess a little superior is still in there. Mephisto saying a big loss is coming still creptic. Also how on earth is Peter costume still intact? Get more battle damaged
    end of spoilers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy