Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Yeah, Vita uses they/them. Continued misgendering will result in post deletions or more.
    Seems a bit harsh, but OK.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Not really takes nothing from no one to be respectful *shrugs*

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    But also, Vita is the best damn writer at Marvel right now and I don’t know what y’all are on about.
    I respect your opinnion, but in my opinion they are not even the best writer in this run of New Mutants, I have not liked any of their Marvel or DC books, wich book do you think put them as the best damn marvel writer?

Deleting this post wont hide that most people don’t enjoy their work in the X-Line. No need to infantilize them.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    I respect your opinnion, but in my opinion they are not even the best writer in this run of New Mutants, I have not liked any of their Marvel or DC books, wich book do you think put them as the best damn marvel writer?

Deleting this post wont hide that most people don’t enjoy their work in the X-Line. No need to infantilize them.
    So you did a statistically significant survey of everyone who reads this book to determine that the majority don’t like it?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    So you did a statistically significant survey of everyone who reads this book to determine that the majority don’t like it?
    You could go to the Ranked DoX/RoX thread and see where MOST people ranked this book, or you could read this same thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    You could go to the Ranked DoX/RoX thread and see where MOST people ranked this book, or you could read this same thread.
    1) if I remember correctly most people ranked this serious between Ok to Great in that thread.
    2) This thread has been mostly negative (even I want the story to move along), but two issues ago many were still gushing over the writing.
    3) These threads represent a sub-section of the fandom. There’s no way to determine if this sub-section is actually representative of wider opinions of this run and of Vita.

Your dislike is absolutely valid and I’m not trying to change your opinion. However, I have an issue with broad overarching statements with no statistical backing that just mirror one’s own tastes.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 08-29-2021 at 08:10 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Vita is one of the better writers in the X-Office currently...Technically and stylistically. And even if the SK plot is tedious now, the characterisations and dialogue are clear and well executed.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Vita is one of the better writers in the X-Office currently...Technically and stylistically. And even if the SK plot is tedious now, the characterisations and dialogue are clear and well executed.
    Yeah, calling BS on well executed characterizations in the SK plot.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Yeah, calling BS on well executed characterizations in the SK plot.
    Granted...Anole is now a stupid inexperienced doormat and Rahne has clearly lost her mind and memory...I agree. But for the purpose and premise of the story Cosmar and the others pretty much sell it, and Dani, Illyana, Xian and James are well-written in their appearances, throughout, IMO..so yeah, call it whatever you want, you're not reading my comics for me.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-29-2021 at 12:19 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

For me the SK plot would be one of the better ones if ir weren't that Victor was acting like a 12-year-old.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    As a wise person once said:

"Here's the thing;

I don't care."

Say what will about the writing. I love new characters. I don't mind the pace. I am DYING for the art.

This issue was so damn good.