Thread: Zorro Comics ?

Default Zorro Comics ?

So I read The Lone Ranger from Dynamite. it was the 2006 run and I loved it. I then Read Zooro the 2008 run also from Dynamite. I am now reading Zorro Rides again. I am really loving them.

Are there more recent Zorro comics out there. Newer then Zorro Rides again? Doesnt have to be Dynamite.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

It looks like American Mythology may have more recently been publishing some Zorro comics, but some of them may just be reprints of old Eclipse Comics and Marvel Comics material from the 1980s?

https://www.americanmythology.net/se...ro/qc-products

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    So I read The Lone Ranger from Dynamite. it was the 2006 run and I loved it. I then Read Zooro the 2008 run also from Dynamite. I am now reading Zorro Rides again. I am really loving them.

Are there more recent Zorro comics out there. Newer then Zorro Rides again? Doesnt have to be Dynamite.
    There was a Worlds of Zorro comics for FCBD from American Mythology earlier this month. They are doing a few Zorro series, one is the new series written by Don McGregor, others are classic reprints.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Thank you both for the help
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I read that FCBD book as well. It was fine but it didn't make me want to buy the series unfortunately.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

If you have a Zorro itch to scratch you have to read Alex Toth's Zorro, those are by far the best Zorro comics ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    If you have a Zorro itch to scratch you have to read Alex Toth's Zorro, those are by far the best Zorro comics ever made.
    I'll second that! But then I am a huge Toth-head.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Sounds interesting. I'd also recommend...

Dracula vs. Zorro
    (1993)