Default Marcus Daimon (Digimon Data Squad) vs Domon Kasshu (Mobile Fighter G Gundam)

Hand-to-hand combat. Who wins?

Gundam fighters, when they fight outside of their suits, move too fast for normal people to see, with Domon intercepting bullets in the first or 2nd ep(god it's been a while lol). Plus he has been trained in fighting by his master Asia since he was a kid.

Iirc, Marcus has, maybe comparable strength? Dunno about his speed or skill though.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Hand-to-hand combat. Who wins?
    There is only way this ends!

*Puts on Gundam Build Divers Battleogue*

As it is, Domon does have his "kicked half a skyscraper out of the ground with Master Asia", and is a notably skilled hand-to-hand fighter. Marcus seems to be 'just' a brawler. The way I see it, Domon wins, and then sits down and starts giving pointers after.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Gundam fighters, when they fight outside of their suits, move too fast for normal people to see, with Domon intercepting bullets in the first or 2nd ep(god it's been a while lol). Plus he has been trained in fighting by his master Asia since he was a kid.

Iirc, Marcus has, maybe comparable strength? Dunno about his speed or skill though.
    First episode. It was then we find out that Domon was the King of Hearts and his attackers are scared shitless from that alone.

There's also the "kicking the skyscraper" feat. And he generally holds his own against a guy who can take on mobile suits WITHOUT one himself.

Alas, I know nothing about Marcus