Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Zzzzzzz...

Not a fan of Percy's writing or Wolverine. Hard pass.
    Well, if it's similar to HoX/PoX, only with Wolverine instead of Moira as the main character, then plenty of other characters should also get a lot of action and developments.

It’s going to be so good. I’m so hyped!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I seriously doubt that this will be a Wolverine Solo. I think it might revolve around him and various versions of his past and future.

That is why I hope we will see his Weapon X, horseman Death, bezerk and Old Man Logan versions again.

The only thing I am not sure about is art done by Joshua Cassara and Federico Vicentini . What is their most impressive work so far?
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 09-01-2021 at 12:07 AM.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member

And because Hickman is leaving we're back to our regularly scheduled programming of Wolverine...

I think it will be similar to Days of Future Past movie. Wolverine`s mind will be sent in 10 alt Wolverine bodies from 10 Moira`s lives. One by one we will see how all X-Men and Wolverine will be killed in all 10 lives so at the end Logan will find a way how to stop death cycle and start Second Krakoa age.

So I am sure that most X-Men will appear as alternative cameos but probably just to be killed in some brutal way for shocking moments.

Despite the krakoan parenthesis this is STILL the same editor + staff that put us through the critically and financially abysmal Age of X-man, never forget!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Mighty Member

If this was titled Lives of/Deaths of Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm or Emma people would be beyond excited for this. But the anti Wolverine bias rears it's ugly head again. Logan is the perfect character to headline this story based on his connection to Moira as seen in HOX/POX. And he will not be the only one to get the spotlight just as Moira was not the only one to get the spotlight. I'm looking forward to this, it will be a great read.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    If this was titled Lives of/Deaths of Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm or Emma people would be beyond excited for this. But the anti Wolverine bias rears it's ugly head again. Logan is the perfect character to headline this story based on his connection to Moira as seen in HOX/POX. And he will not be the only one to get the spotlight just as Moira was not the only one to get the spotlight. I'm looking forward to this, it will be a great read.
    I would prefer Wolverine over Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm or Emma any day of the week. Also Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm or Emma are not names that sell as solo. Even Cykes`s Marvels Snapshots was called X-Men and not Cyke.
    It is not Wolverine that bothers me. I just wanted a team event instead of a solo event.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 09-01-2021 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Despite the krakoan parenthesis this is STILL the same editor + staff that put us through the critically and financially abysmal Age of X-man, never forget!
    Age Of Wolverine. The X-Men find themselves plunged into a nightmarish dystopian alternative reality where the Marvel Marketing Department won.

Don't forget the the anti Wolverine bias is mostly done by the same members of this board. Logan has always been the most popular X-Men by the public. So if the had to give these mini series any name of one X-Man, then Wolverine is the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    It’s going to be so good. I’m so hyped!
    Same. I’m pumped for it.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    And because Hickman is leaving we're back to our regularly scheduled programming of Wolverine...
    This is where the downward slope begins. We'll have "Death of Wolverine 2" and "Older Man Logan" in no time.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    This is where the downward slope begins. We'll have "Death of Wolverine 2" and "Older Man Logan" in no time.
    If your glass is always half empty, maybe you should get a smaller glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I would prefer Wolverine over Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm or Emma any day of the week. Also Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm or Emma are not names that sell as solo. Even Cykes`s Marvels Snapshots was called X-Men and not Cyke.
    It is not Wolverine that bothers me. I just wanted a team event instead of a solo event.
    Exactly this! Wolverine isn't my fave, but I'm well aware that he's a pivotal part of the franchise and that he sells. I personally just don't think that the event that ushers in the "New Age of Krakoa" should be filtered through any one character.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 09-01-2021 at 08:21 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    I like Wolverine, but Percy is a real turn-off.