Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    Likely because higher ups have an axe to grind with the remaining editors from Doyle's days on the BL due to the whole Bat-dick kerfuffle, undoubtedly the worst self-inflicted wound at DC.

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    Which Bat-dick?

    Oh the literal Bat dick?

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Likely because higher ups have an axe to grind with the remaining editors from Doyle's days on the BL due to the whole Bat-dick kerfuffle, undoubtedly the worst self-inflicted wound at DC.
    Sounds more like she left of her own accord for a better job.

  5. #5
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Sounds more like she left of her own accord for a better job.
    Good for her then!

  6. #6
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Metropolis USA
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    So what you're saying is that they need to bring back Dan Didio and just let him do whatever he wants.
    "I always have time for a citizen of Metropolis."

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    So what you're saying is that they need to bring back Dan Didio and just let him do whatever he wants.
    Sure.

    Why not?


    Can’t be any worse than the pointlessness of Doomsday Clock and the utter nihilism of Dark Nights Metal.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    Sure.

    Why not?


    Can’t be any worse than the pointlessness of Doomsday Clock and the utter nihilism of Dark Nights Metal.
    In spite of its tonal appearance, Dark Nights Metal was kind of the opposite of "utter nihilism" in its themes and point.
    gf.me/u/zjvqdz

    Linked is a personal GoFundMe for a financial nest egg. After having lost our mother this past February, me and my brother have had serious financial anxieties. If you are able/willing and/or if you know someone else who is, please consider contributing and sharing. Thank you.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    In spite of its tonal appearance, Dark Nights Metal was kind of the opposite of "utter nihilism" in its themes and point.
    If you believe that, I have a bridge in Manhattan for sale.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

  10. #10
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    So what you're saying is that they need to bring back Dan Didio and just let him do whatever he wants.
    No. Just NO!!

    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 09-02-2021 at 06:44 AM.

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    If you believe that, I have a bridge in Manhattan for sale.
    Pardon me?
    gf.me/u/zjvqdz

    Linked is a personal GoFundMe for a financial nest egg. After having lost our mother this past February, me and my brother have had serious financial anxieties. If you are able/willing and/or if you know someone else who is, please consider contributing and sharing. Thank you.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin of Sector 2814 View Post
    No. Just NO!!

    That’s rather childish.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

  13. #13
    Extraordinary Member HsssH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Pardon me?
    Just because you say that something is anti-crisis it doesn't mean that it actually is.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    Canít be any worse than the pointlessness of Doomsday Clock and the utter nihilism of Dark Nights Metal.
    Doomsday Clock was under Didio. Also considering Metal started only a few months after he left, it's safe to assume much of it aside from probably a few rewrites in the final issues were under his watch as well.
    Last Read: Family Tree vol. 3: Forest

    Monthly Pull List: Batgirls, Batman/Catwoman, Blue & Gold, Catwoman, Devil's Reign, The Flash, Nightwing, Robin, Savage Avengers, Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow, Superman '78, Superman: Son of Kal-El

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Doomsday Clock was under Didio. Also considering Metal started only a few months after he left, it's safe to assume much of it aside from probably a few rewrites in the final issues were under his watch as well.
    Regardless of who was in charge, my point still stands.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •