Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    You would think with how worried of Sinister Charles and Erik are they would try and monitor him and his actions a little bit more better
    Praise the Lifebringer for keeping tabs on Sinister.

What exactly are tarns powers? How does it differ from the other Omega Reality Warpers. Didn't really go into it

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Praise the Lifebringer for keeping tabs on Sinister.

What exactly are tarns powers? How does it differ from the other Omega Reality Warpers. Didn't really go into it
    I think Tarn gave himself those psychic powers, since he's supposed to be like Sinister.

I wonder if Emma is going to say, "silly woman, we had a backup the whole time, all you had to do was ask" and then we get Kwannon's daughter as a New Mutant....
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think Tarn gave himself those psychic powers, since he's supposed to be like Sinister.
    Possibly...
    Hes an Omega something any how as he sits on the Great Ring

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Emma was the star of this issue and she didn't even appear. So good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Can Emma just take over ? She's clearly more competent then everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Seems to be where we're heading in Inferno she just needs to take out Moira
    Emma is the star of HiX-Men. Best get use to it darlings.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Emma is the star of HiX-Men. Best get use to it darlings.
    yeah, any storyline gets the green light as long as they shoe-horn emma frost or magneto into it.

name-dropping emma was the least satisfying part of this outstanding issue, and i'm only excusing it because the overall story using the underwritten, dismissed, or forgotten-about characters is fantastic.

i mean, i might actually have empathy for havok now. what's---what's happening to me?! he was totally used and dismissed by the council. screw mystique, he could probably vaporize krakoa on his own.

Kwannon will be madly pissed they "killed" her daughter again. There better be a backup copy elsewhere.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    yeah, any storyline gets the green light as long as they shoe-horn emma frost or magneto into it.

name-dropping emma was the least satisfying part of this outstanding issue, and i'm only excusing it because the overall story using the underwritten, dismissed, or forgotten-about characters is fantastic.

i mean, i might actually have empathy for havok now. what's---what's happening to me?! he was totally used and dismissed by the council. screw mystique, he could probably vaporize krakoa on his own.
    Actually Emma Made perfect sense if you have been reading helions from the begining she was the only council member aside sinister that had an interest in the team even encouraging havok to stay in the team for the good of krakoa..... Now we know why she saw all this coming and prepared.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Kwannon will be madly pissed they "killed" her daughter again. There better be a backup copy elsewhere.
    This might lead her to betray krakoa as to why she is part of the allies that can't be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Actually Emma Made perfect sense if you have been reading helions from the begining she was the only council member aside sinister that had an interest in the team even encouraging havok to stay in the team for the good of krakoa..... Now we know why she saw all this coming and prepared.
    Yup. Emma's been playing the long game.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That was literally the best part

i agree it makes sense. she used him as a ticking time bomb. she exploited him, leaving him mentally unstable, and he suffered and died, multiple times. she foisted sinister on him, the summers clan's collective greatest enemy. both he and Super K have a reason to be MAJORLY PISSED.

i am here for them serving the triumvirate of X/Mags/Frost their comeuppance.

...and im just salty and bored of being told the same five characters are so awesome for the last 20 years. let someone else have the time to shine, let the hellions flip the tables.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    That was literally the best part
    Exactly it showed at least someone higher up actually gives a shit what sinister is doing

BANNED

i agree it makes sense. she used him as a ticking time bomb. she exploited him, leaving him mentally unstable, and he suffered and died, multiple times. she foisted sinister on him, the summers clan's collective greatest enemy. both he and Super K have a reason to be MAJORLY PISSED.

i am here for them serving the triumvirate of X/Mags/Frost their comeuppance.

...and im just salty and bored of being told the same five characters are so awesome for the last 20 years. let someone else have the time to shine, let the hellions flip the tables.
    She did what needed to be done! That omega level sinister clone, chimera whatever would literally destroy everything they have built soo far if making Alex go beserk can stop that afterall it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission in certain instances and in this she was right. The only fall out is the apparent loss of kwannon's daughter but knowing Emma she planned for that as well.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Moira wouldn't like that.
    My flag is bacon.