Default Comixology website closing - accounts merging with Amazon

The Comixology website is closing down. You'll need to use the app or the Amazon website in future. Comixology accounts are being merged with Amazon's.
    https://www.comicsbeat.com/comixolog...n-with-amazon/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I wonder what this means for the DRM-free backup program. Will that be moved to the Kindle page or just shuttered completely?
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Yeah, based on this, it will be on Kindle.
    ComiXology purchases will be readable on Kindle apps and devices. Soon, you’ll also be able to read purchases from comiXology on the Kindle app, giving you more flexibility to decide where and how you read your books.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Only 114 views? Should've had more than that after 24 hours. This thread isn't getting the attention it should be getting, considering how big this news is. I posted it in Independents because it affects ALL comics publishers, but maybe I should've posted it in the Marvel section, which is the most popular?

The only thing i care about right now is if my books will transfer and i will still be able to read them. That will be a major deciding factor for me how i approach digital and what avenue forward as it might just be more beneficial to put a little more work in and go direct to the manufacture website if they offer such a service. Secondly if there are ads put on the app that is a no go for me unless it is somehow reflected in a deduction of the price. Beyond that i have to see how friendly the app itself is as i can get annoyed real quick. Looking at Panasonic+ and the lack of an option to go back to the show your currently watching to see the episodes so you have to go all the way out and sometimes search again because it will start you on the wrong episode depending on how you closed out or if you got a server error.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The only thing i care about right now is if my books will transfer and i will still be able to read them.
    I can say from experience that linking my Comixology account to my Amazon account was a totally seamless process. The only thing that changed was my log in information. It's a feature that's been available for years, so it's probably the one part of this transition that should go as smoothly as possible.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Only 114 views? Should've had more than that after 24 hours. This thread isn't getting the attention it should be getting, considering how big this news is. I posted it in Independents because it affects ALL comics publishers, but maybe I should've posted it in the Marvel section, which is the most popular?
    Not everyone uses comixology. If it's as simple as logging into Amazon instead of comixology then people probably don't see any hassles.

Quote Originally Posted by jcl100 View Post
    I can say from experience that linking my Comixology account to my Amazon account was a totally seamless process. The only thing that changed was my log in information. It's a feature that's been available for years, so it's probably the one part of this transition that should go as smoothly as possible.
    Thanks for the info. This should be pretty easy then, i already sign in with amazon account i just sign in through the comixology website.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/