Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    Forgive my disrespect for going off-topic, but I hope in the future we see a DC martial arts movie, starring Cassandra Cain, with the antagonist Lady Shiva.
    nah no worries, it's a thread to discuss anything martial arts related.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Is Black Manta a meta? I thought he just had tech?

Also people need to educate me on Bloodsport. I'm only familiar with the movie version and that one Superman arc
    Black Manta isn't a meta. I think the poster was just trying to condense my descriptions for the tiers and just misused what I meant by meta. I meant meta in the sense of something exceptional that sets the standard.
    SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist! his fandom wikia
    I support militant Professor X
    • Manga: One Piece, My Hero, Mashle, Solo Leveling, Jujutsu Kaisen, GoH, Black Clover
    • DC: Black Manta, Static, Icon & Rocket, Hardware, Gotham: Urban Legends, Mr Miracle: Source of Freedom
    • Marvel: Immortal Hulk, X-books
    • Anticipated titles: Naomi s2, I Am Batman, Aquaman: Becoming
    "power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Is Black Manta a meta? I thought he just had tech?

Also people need to educate me on Bloodsport. I'm only familiar with the movie version and that one Superman arc
    Not much else to know really. He is one of those character the movie version will supplant the comics, just like Starlord in the comics become pretty much the movie version.

Spectacular Member

Imagine Cassandra and Stephanie have a fight scene like this, considering they play video games together haha

Spectacular Member

Imagine Cassandra and Stephanie have a fight scene like this, considering they play video games together haha
    I would love to see Stephanie smug face beating Cass on the game

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

so I posted my tiers on Twitter and Tumblr and this was one of the rankings I got back from tumblr. thoughts?
    I'm fairly certain Wonder Woman or Artemis should be in one of thee but otherwise, I guess its a solid list.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'm fairly certain Wonder Woman or Artemis should be in one of thee but otherwise, I guess its a solid list.
    Yeah, the way DC handles MA is weird. some characters who should be masters... rarely use it because they're super strong.

Spectacular Member

If Tekken 7, or Tekken 8 brought in a guest character from DC, who do you guys think is a solid choice?

Batman is on my mind. Putting his tools away, taking his martial arts background into consideration, and the fact that he's fought the best fighters in DC, it'd be interesting to see his moves from learning 127 styles come into play.

Lady Shiva, Cassandra Cain, and Nightwing would also be interesting to see.

If Tekken 7, or Tekken 8 brought in a guest character from DC, who do you guys think is a solid choice?

Batman is on my mind. Putting his tools away, taking his martial arts background into consideration, and the fact that he's fought the best fighters in DC, it'd be interesting to see his moves from learning 127 styles come into play.

Lady Shiva, Cassandra Cain, and Nightwing would also be interesting to see.
    Given that Tekken has several Androids, multiple kinds of Demons, an Angel and a Vampire among the list of enemies? Maybe have Batman use the Bat-Blackrock as a weapon? Just to make things fair and all....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcYZKokEqjE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UlCsUZdofE
    I mean this sort of thing is small potatoes by Saiyan standards, but to actual normal Human beings? Yeah... no.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Given that Tekken has several Androids, multiple kinds of Demons, an Angel and a Vampire among the list of enemies? Maybe have Batman use the Bat-Blackrock as a weapon? Just to make things fair and all....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcYZKokEqjE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UlCsUZdofE
    I mean this sort of thing is small potatoes by Saiyan standards, but to actual normal Human beings? Yeah... no.
    You're not wrong. Though take in consideration that they still brought in Negan, and they still have many human characters who have still yet to perform feats of power on the same level as the Mishimas (Not even using the Devil Gene), Bryan, Feng Wei, and Paul.