Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default Guess what? I have real superpowers.

Hey people you will never guess but I actually have teleported 40 times and conjured up various items for a few seconds in the awake world. I can't control these powers, the don't work on command. Any ideas I'm not lying it's true. I started with superpowers in my dreams and then it happened in the awake world.

I have even flown for a short period of time, being visited by ghosts. This universe is supernatural and I have capabilities from super force infested in my soul and body.
    Last edited by The Apocalypse; 09-02-2021 at 05:21 PM.

All-New Member

Yeah I'm posting causeI need your kind assistance. You all seem to be experts on superheros so please tell me if you have any ideas on getting these powers to work on freaken command rather than being super excited Everytime something super happens and from being teased the rest of the ride.

This is how I'm starting fill the room with $1000 worth of superhero gear, few crystal pendant, gold jewelry and of course increase the doses. Hey it's seems to be based on some kind of magic like witchcraft or even godcraft. I can see symbols when I close my eyes not to mention few seconds of visions in full colour when I'm charged up. Sort of like a head up display. I can't work out the symbols in my eyes well not all of them. Teleporting and conjuring seem to be my primary power, sound like money and alot of action.
    Just need some info from you I'm sure I can unlock it for me and perhaps for others. There's go-to be something in the scripts.
    Last edited by The Apocalypse; 09-02-2021 at 02:14 AM.

Neveer experienced the waking powers but the dream part i have experienced.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-03-2021 at 02:52 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

All-New Member

There is a super force giving us these dreams I feel like I've earnt the power I have. I've experienced every type of power in dreams and it actually feels like I teleported to the dreams location and used these powers caused havok, all on command and warped back into my bed only to make myself believe it was a dream only to realise it did happen either way and I could be affecting people's lives, as so it appears to me.

These dreams are so accurate and powerfully it's like it's evolving me into a superpowered monster. Alot of violence as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

All-New Member

16305776946431675278007658957642.jpg

Just thought I'll show you this after seeing your art

All-New Member

A while ago marvel.com used to have a forum I explained everything in detail but they for some reason closed the forum. I did however get a copy of the thread and put it in my book I wrote called Revenge of the Gangster A.Samaras you probably won't buy it cause the publisher gave it a high price but anyway it's all there in the book.

Basically it's a story of these powers how I used to be part non-fiction and what I would do when I gained control of these powers. It's out there available online. I think my character should be adapted to a Marvel character though he uses the word Shazam alot Id have to change that particular word. I was thinking bombam lol.

You should adapt your character to your own world because no one will ever be able to do justice to your truth or believe it in a way unless you can control how it is presented.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-03-2021 at 02:53 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Neveer experienced the waking powers but the dream part i have experienced. If you ever saw the show evil amd what they say about dreams and controlling them etc. I taught myself instinctively how to do that stuff amd it blew my mind how accurate they can be on dreams and mine usually look hd when i am asleep. The worst dreams are the ones you cant control. I also taught myself how to fly to get away from danger in my freams but how stressed i am can affect take off but it's funny how the mind uses little waking tricks to do things like i have to flap my arms to get off the ground. I have also teleported in my dreams and can usually consciously change them. One thing that does happen when i close my eyes though and am still awake but ln the verge of sleep is i can see the magnetic spectrum around me. Like i can see everything in the room with my eyes closed but its just patterns and shapes of whats around.usually a purply/green light or energy.

Oh and some of my dreams sometimes come true, the ones i cant control but they happen so randomly and so long after i have usually dreamed them i usually only have a few seconds or like one event to change things (like go or dont go. Stay or dont stay. Speak or dont speak.). But i never remember the actual dream just a feeling of do or dont do this and then i remeber after the event happens. Im usually in the event but its never directly connected to me.

Not many talk about dreams so this kind of got me fired up. Like i dream of past lives too. Another thing i cant consciously remember but they are like passenger dreams where you on watch only. I never remember those either.
    Perhaps start a 'dreams' thread in Community?

I've done some lucid dreaming, but the results have been very varied.

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Perhaps start a 'dreams' thread in Community?

I've done some lucid dreaming, but the results have been very varied.
    I would definitely be down for a thread like that but i rarely create threads. It feels like a lot of responsibility in that i just would want to be apart of it. It's proably just a mental thing but i feel the same way about creating review threads as i don't want to guide or direct opinion which is what it feels like sometimes.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Nothing else to add.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-03-2021 at 02:54 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

All-New Member

I don't mind the discussion on dreams but I actually started this thread to discuss how I'm getting these super powers which kicked in in the awake world to work, how I can gain control of these Powers I have inside me because they definitely did not happen in a dream I was definitely awake this is like the evolution of mankind and a very important story, I need help from you people who read comic books and watch the movies marvel DC I know there's some information in there to get my power up like how I discuss when I said I was buying gear jewelry pendant crystals and eccetera trying to up my power I really want help and ideas from people who read comics and stuff because I know it's related. I feel that most comics and movies were made by this super force and not mankind or at least the ideas of so are from the the power of the universe, the power of creation and the power infested in some of us. pease hit me up with some methods of increasing power, I really need to know because there is something definitely in the scripts yeah I just want some help. I believe at a certain power level and at maturity these powers will kick in and stay active for ever, that is the message I get from all these dreams and supernatural occourances in the awake world

All-New Member

Those of you who would like to read further there is that thread in my book and also a few posts on my Facebook I wrote at the time of these occourances, Facebook-Tony Samaras.(Anthony Samaras Revenge of the Gangster).

All-New Member

However the dreams I had absolutely marvellous the power is so unique and powerful it just gives me so much inspiration after waking up, flying, throwing fireballs you name it I never had so much fun in my life, it feels like it's a continuing story all recorded by the universe I had so much fun but I desperately try all I can to up my power levels so I can control them in the wake world because that has what startled me the most when they happen in the awake world I was so excited and I always get visions I can like I can see with my eyes closed. Some of those supernatural occurrences were like me sliding off my bed, my blanket attacking me, a ghost throwing me around the room cutting my hair and falling my nails with five arms and hands it's truly amazing I know it's not the collective conscience I know it's super force the super power of the universe I know it's a supernatural universe.

I’d like to help you out but I’m forbidden to interfere.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    I’d like to help you out but I’m forbidden to interfere.
    Go ahead Watcher it's allowed, it's your purpose to interfere with good intentions your destiny lol. I'll pay you as soon as I work out my conjuring power.

Last night I dreamt I was on another planet the gravity was really weak and I found myself being handed a strip of Suboxone and jumping high over a prison wall in search of a wick. I then found myself in a flying car, I could feel the engine pushing me into the sky, It was as if I was there, almost no difference except the conscienceness of my mind. I asked the passenger in the car what planet is this after he said "The gravity sucks on this planet' like he knew of a planet with even lower gravity, he responded this planet' is Gate Fear. It has a blue sky which seemed a little different and I noticed the trees had two different coloured leaves like a green and a whitish green. It's not the first time I've been to another planet but it just shows how big the universe is. It's a Marvel DC multiverse.

I always get the message with thoughts and voices that each video game represents a planet and that everything is created by this power only sometimes with the help of humans, movies and all. Shows how authentic it is and how related things are.

Yeah comics are created by a higher power thus is why I'm asking if anyone know all methods to UP power levels apart from those methods I mentioned. I'll add training, fitness is important and I'll add amount of money in ones account.