Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All-New Member

I found something very interesting in my research today, coordinates, from a most interesting Marvel source, has some kind of match with a place in my dreams last night. Place designated for mutants. Cannot explain further cause it's secret you have to find it yourself. I believe these kind of things have a higher meaning after being proved he universe is based on supernatural.

Enjoying yourself with a bit of fantasizing eh? Fair enough.

Write a story about all that and post it the creator showcase part of the forum why not?

It's funny, I have had dreams involving comic books. Buying them, reading them, etc... Which isn't surprising since they have played a big part in my life.
    But I have never had a dream involving what is in comics, whether it's super hero stuff or other genres.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It's funny, I have had dreams involving comic books. Buying them, reading them, etc... Which isn't surprising since they have played a big part in my life.
    But I have never had a dream involving what is in comics, whether it's super hero stuff or other genres.
    I'm pretty much the same. I might have had a one dream when I was younger involving super-heroes, but that's it; on the other hand I fairly regularly dream of being in comic book shops, though I haven't been in one in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    I'm pretty much the same. I might have had a one dream when I was younger involving super-heroes, but that's it; on the other hand I fairly regularly dream of being in comic book shops, though I haven't been in one in years.
    My first decade of buying comics was before there were shops. I went to drug stores and 7/11s. In my dreams I am usually going to them in search of books.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

All-New Member

Hey those dreams really mean something perhaps it's telling you to read comic books and so you can help me solve the puzzle with some info from comic books. Gotta get control over these powers everyone depends on it lockdown means we need action

I don't need dreams to tell me to read comics.

All-New Member

That's not what I was saying, I was saying that you should read from the perspective that the universe is supernatural and we have the chance to become powerfully superpowered.

Like it was destined by god.

I'm telling you cause these powers of mine had kicked in for a short period of time many times in the awake world, in real life.And I'm on a mission to gain control of them. They are merging from my dreams into real life.

Or maybe I'll just enjoy them for the pure fantasy written and drawn by some very creative people that they are.

No Gods, no supernatural, except between the covers.

I also enjoy my dreams because they aren't real.

When I was around 20, I had a dream that I was flying. I was sort of floating and getting the feel of it. Then I tilted the wrong way and landed on the roof of my car. I woke up and landed on my bed. The logical explanation is that I started as I woke up and jumped a little.

I also, as a kid, once tried to stand in the hallway at home, and use the walls on either side to climb up but could not do it. I had dreams where I was almost floating up.

In both cases, it took a second to comprehend that it was a dream because it was so vivid.
    Power with Girl is better.

This thread makes me very uncomfortable.

When i first read that thread i was like :"gee, it's like reddit".

X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

All-New Member

Come on if you will just look closer you notice it really is supernatural come on where are the true believers what would Stan Lee say