Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All-New Member

Man everywhere I'm at I'm communicating with telepathy, people are also talking to me or of me indirectly, man there is a war coming, I feel like the last son of krypton I'm flying in my dreams like I'm testing flight and collaborating super powers, once I flew a meter over my bed in the awake world. I'm telling you for real guys n girls some of us are supernatural. This is a great topic is the universe supernatural. I have seen it a hundred times I have no problems believing. But have you seen it can you see the light do you believe

No, I have seen no evidence that anything supernatural exists.
    As a great man said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    No, I have seen no evidence that anything supernatural exists.
    As a great man said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
    Considering how completely debunked these kinds of claims always turn out to be, any evidence would be an improvement.
    Power with Girl is better.

All-New Member

You want evidence well I'll tell you I have all the evidence you need my freaking memories I've seen ghost on four occasions who sort of came to visit me as a special person including one who threw me around the room tied me down with the bed sheets and cut my hair and file my nails with four arms or 5, 1 surprise day I went to the bathroom to hang a leak and I teleported straight to my bed in a freaking instant and I got back up to hang a leak because I still had to go and again I teleported straight back to my bed and that happened like 7 times in a row 8 times in a row and the same thing happened on a separate occasion when I went to the fridge and another time to the toilet when my clothes changed during the process I flew a metre above my bed I have slid off my bed, been pulled by my drawers condured up on around 8 different occasions and item in my hands which disappeared 3 seconds later noting that the atom travels at the speed of light so it appears to be magic when you possess these powers and not to mention a million x in my dreams where I believe the dreams don't happen in my head I walk to the Dreamland and walk back to my bed, must I explain a story by the book it's in my book and a great debate on the official Marvel website before they close the forum copied into my book but anyway that's so much proof that I have to me myself because I'm a special person helping strengthen superpowers like a program most my life led onto this path from all the proof I so possess in the future universe have a nice day I can't type anymore my fingers are aking I'll talk to you soon but keep it in mind if I wasn't lying, take a closer look at your walls they glow look at science it's a lie no such thing as tv it's supernatural like your mirror. I'm working on it these powers kicked in but it wasn't on command but you know what it's telling me keep moving and I will get it all. I promise I no lie sorry I'm using the microphone to type it's a little disoriented talk soon

... seek therapy. I mean that sincerely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    ... seek therapy. I mean that sincerely.
    Well, actually if he truly believes in that stuff, and he probably doesn't really i dare to assume, no therapy is going to help.

In the case of a psychosis, which would be the case here if he truly was that unable to tell reality from fiction, that's medication you need.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 09-17-2021 at 03:17 AM.

All-New Member

Yeah I remember a time when I would think this person is a little crazy in the head when they mention this kind of stuff, I suppose I see your perspective, but after all that happened to me I don't doubt it no more infact I promote it, I see a world where power is real and with those primary powers I have I just can't wait to take over the world and meet others like me

I'll be the first to fly he he last son of krypton with the power of the apocalypse

Oh i don't think you're crazy, i think that you are just having some weird fun for reasons i don't really am that interested to know more about.

And if it amuses you then go ahead, no problem with me.

Good to see he has pushed the narrative forward. Most of this was just "I have dreams, I have powers". Now we have accounts of events, next will be the government agency that needs to keep him quiet.
    The messianic gobbledy-gook is a little much though.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by The Apocalypse View Post
    You want evidence well I'll tell you I have all the evidence you need my freaking memories I've seen ghost on four occasions who sort of came to visit me as a special person including one who threw me around the room tied me down with the bed sheets and cut my hair and file my nails with four arms or 5, 1 surprise day I went to the bathroom to hang a leak and I teleported straight to my bed in a freaking instant and I got back up to hang a leak because I still had to go and again I teleported straight back to my bed and that happened like 7 times in a row 8 times in a row and the same thing happened on a separate occasion when I went to the fridge and another time to the toilet when my clothes changed during the process I flew a metre above my bed I have slid off my bed, been pulled by my drawers condured up on around 8 different occasions and item in my hands which disappeared 3 seconds later noting that the atom travels at the speed of light so it appears to be magic when you possess these powers and not to mention a million x in my dreams where I believe the dreams don't happen in my head I walk to the Dreamland and walk back to my bed, must I explain a story by the book it's in my book and a great debate on the official Marvel website before they close the forum copied into my book but anyway that's so much proof that I have to me myself because I'm a special person helping strengthen superpowers like a program most my life led onto this path from all the proof I so possess in the future universe have a nice day I can't type anymore my fingers are aking I'll talk to you soon but keep it in mind if I wasn't lying, take a closer look at your walls they glow look at science it's a lie no such thing as tv it's supernatural like your mirror. I'm working on it these powers kicked in but it wasn't on command but you know what it's telling me keep moving and I will get it all. I promise I no lie sorry I'm using the microphone to type it's a little disoriented talk soon
    Simply making claims without evidence or believing things without evidence is, well, not evidence. Being able to demonstrate these things empirically would be evidence and, if you or anyone could actually substantiate any such claims... Well, the Amazing Randi died last year but he never did have to pay out that million dollars.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The messianic gobbledy-gook is a little much though.
    Very Matrix though, wonder if it's the news around the new movie who started his needs/desire/compulsion to narrate a story.

Do not follow the white rabbit too deep "The Apocalypse".

All-New Member

Listen it's hard for me to prove any of this because all I have are the memories of these powers kicking in when they kicked in and I don't seem to have control over them just yet. How it all unraveled it obviously seems I will have all these powers as soon as I am ready at maturity. So I can't prove much just yet but I can get you to question science and the universe, is it really a supernatural universe yes ofcourse it is I 100 percent vouch for it being supernatural. Just question technology, can it really exist without that supernatural element. Can trees and fruit and vegetables grow from water and soil. Can we grow into perfect shape, can the sun exist, can tv work can any technology work, just look closer and you will see the supernatural of it all. Ofcourse I can see it after teleporting, conjuring and even flying I can see it all. Soon the world will be mine. It would be nice if I was your friend. THE APOCALYPSE

Whatever he is on, I want some.

I will release the psychic inhibitors that are preventing you from controlling your powers. However, afterwards, it will take much practice and hard work on your part to get them under control.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!