Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    If the leaks are real, then it doesn't matter because both Mysterio and Kindred (Gabriel) are insane and we simply what was inside their messed up minds.
    I really doubt the leaks are real. When do I actually expect to find out who Kindred really is? The final panel of 873. We will find out soon enough if OMD and ( or) Sins Past are going away. Although I am going with Norman as Kindred, I would not be the least bit surprised to see Gabriel as Kindred. That said, I have two problems with it: 1: I can understand why Kindred would hate Norman, but what did Peter do to him to warrant the torture. 2: If Gabriel is Kindred, why be so angry at Peter and MJ getting back together? Gwen, Part of Peter, Harry or Norman I can understand but why Gabriel? Makes no sense. That said, I would prefer Gabriel to Gwen or Peter. Finally I would like to have Spencer explain his motivation for the story ( especially why so many characters). I definitely think I would appreciate the story more knowing the why behind ( especially if it turns out NOT to be Harry). Deceiving the readers in a not pleasant way( making people think it was Harry) is simply unacceptable.

Mighty Member

I thought it was just 73 I should check agin

Incredible Member

If those spoilers are real, then I’m actually fine with it.

I don’t see how people could be ok with Kindred not being Harry in some way. I mean, were Harry’s memories implanted in them somehow? How would they know all the details of Harry’s memories up until the pint of his death and why would they carr to pretend they were Harry. It makes no freaking sense. What about wanting Peter to confess? Its not who I am, its what I want, etc.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
    That seem to be the implication, yes. Especially when the supposed leak talks about how spoilers:
    Mysterio is being gaslighted into thinking he really died, went to Hell, and that Kindred "resurrected" him.
    end of spoilers

But in the actual comics itself, we did get a clue that Kindred may not have been a demon at all at the end of Spider-Man: The Chameleon Conspiracy in Giant-Sized Amazing Spider-Man, when he asked Chameleon for another vial of the Chameleon Formula. Because why would a demon with supernatural powers need a chemical formula designed to alter one's face? Wouldn't a demon with supernatural powers be able to do that on their own?
    Yeah, but how do they bring back the dead, the sins thing, the mirror in the preview, the mind control centipedes, etc.
    Is all that Science as well?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I don’t see how people could be ok with Kindred not being Harry in some way. I mean, were Harry’s memories implanted in them somehow? How would they know all the details of Harry’s memories up until the pint of his death and why would they carr to pretend they were Harry. It makes no freaking sense. What about wanting Peter to confess? Its not who I am, its what I want, etc.
    Harry did upload his mind and norman's so that explains memories.My point is why he would go where Harry died and say he doesn't feel anything.
    Harry to reach Peter ig.
    The last one makes sense.They want him to confess about Not caring IG, to ruining lives because of being Spidey?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Okey, but spoilers:
    May survives in this, of course if we're taking this ''leak'' seriously. So, how can deal be revoked, if May is alright?
    end of spoilers
    Mephisto attempts to kill her and thus deal is broken.I don't think it's her death as much as Mephisto breaking his agreement.

Astonishing Member

Well, to begin with, it didn't have much sense for Kindred to be Harry. I mean, from the beginning of the aftermath of "One More Day", it seemed like Harry was finally moving out of his father's legacy. He still had issues with Spider-Man, but he clearly despised his father more. And Harry's memories of Peter being Spider-Man were erased, but suddenly he recovers them. And all of the sudden, he decides to throw up his finally reached happyness with his wife and son just to start his old grudge with Spider-Man all over again? Even for an insane Osborn, this is ridiculous. So it had no sense for Harry being Kindred.

And about Harry's memories in Kindred, who says the AI of Goblin Norman and Harry didn't implant those memories in Kindred?

Well, to begin with, it didn't have much sense for Kindred to be Harry. I mean, from the beginning of the aftermath of "One More Day", it seemed like Harry was finally moving out of his father's legacy. He still had issues with Spider-Man, but he clearly despised his father more. And Harry's memories of Peter being Spider-Man were erased, but suddenly he recovers them. And all of the sudden, he decides to throw up his finally reached happyness with his wife and son just to start his old grudge with Spider-Man all over again? Even for an insane Osborn, this is ridiculous. So it had no sense for Harry being Kindred.

And about Harry's memories in Kindred, who says the AI of Goblin Norman and Harry didn't implant those memories in Kindred?
    I don't think anyone thought Kindred was post-OMD Harry. It was pre-OMD Harry who died. It not being Harry just makes all of Last Remains just flat out incorrect, like a complete plot hole of an arc. Look back at issues 53-55. Read those and tell me how any of that can be reconciled with this info.

Astonishing Member

I don't think anyone thought Kindred was post-OMD Harry. It was pre-OMD Harry who died. It not being Harry just makes all of Last Remains just flat out incorrect, like a complete plot hole of an arc. Look back at issues 53-55. Read those and tell me how any of that can be reconciled with this info.
    The whole Kindred's stuff was a complete nonsense from the beginning.

Also, if Harry was pre-OMD, how did it manage to escape from Hell as Kindred? Mephisto said he had no idea of who could that be, and even if he was lying, Mephisto is not the kind of Devil who would allow a soul escape from his Hell.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, but how do they bring back the dead, the sins thing, the mirror in the preview, the mind control centipedes, etc.
    Is all that Science as well?
    Presuming the leak is true, in order: bring back the dead with imposter Chameleons, the sins are hypnosis + Mysterio-based hallucinations, teleporters are a dime a dozen in the Marvel Universe (didn't Kindred have access to Tri-sentinels in the first few issues?), mind control centipedes seem like a thing OsCorp would have developed. I think a lot of it is plausible to explain (if, for example, The Rose is revealed to be a Chameleon), even if it's not satisfying. Again, if it's true

Even though I didn't see it in the leaks, I think a reasonable (yet wild) guess for how and why Gabriel had Harry's memories is that the cloning device Norman used to create nuHarry had the ability to transfer memories and Gabriel used it on himself somehow.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

The whole Kindred's stuff was a complete nonsense from the beginning.

Also, if Harry was pre-OMD, how did it manage to escape from Hell as Kindred? Mephisto said he had no idea of who could that be, and even if he was lying, Mephisto is not the kind of Devil who would allow a soul escape from his Hell.
    Maybe some side effect of the deal, I mean when Peter asks Kindred/Harry in issue 55 what made him turn himself into this, Harry tells him "Did this to myself? You did this to me!" and its a flashback to the end of OMD where him and Peter toast to a brand new day. I mean that panel absolutely is flat out incorrect to include there given this info.

And what is the point of the whole OMD sequence with the changed up dialogue around hell with Harry?

I mean, these were fantastic and intriguing and they are rendered completely pointless by the supposed leaked info. It just ruins these entire issues. I don't get it. Very frustrating if true. There better be a good explanation or hopefully the info is false.

Astonishing Member

Maybe some side effect of the deal, I mean when Peter asks Kindred/Harry in issue 55 what made him turn himself into this, Harry tells him "Did this to myself? You did this to me!" and its a flashback to the end of OMD where him and Peter toast to a brand new day. I mean that panel absolutely is flat out incorrect to include there given this info.

And what is the point of the whole OMD sequence with the changed up dialogue around hell with Harry?

I mean, these were fantastic and intriguing and they are rendered completely pointless by the supposed leaked info. It just ruins these entire issues. I don't get it. Very frustrating if true. There better be a good explanation or hopefully the info is false.
    Honestly, the leaked info finally gave some sense in this whole insanity about Kindred, so I would really prefer it to be true.

Also, if it's true the twins were Kindred, it would have sense that, after kidnapping and imprisioning Harry, they pretended to be him just to torture Peter.

The only part where this wouldn't have sense would be how they got their supernatural powers. I mean, how did they bring the Sin-Eater back? Or how did they get the ability to remove the sins of villains? Even from someone as dangerous as Morlun?

Finally, Kindred wouldn't be the first character that we believe it was a person and then it turned to be someone almost completely unexpected. I mean, don't you remember the problems we had to figure out Red Hulk was actually General Ross (as he tricked us with LMD of his human self)? Or that the mighty new female Thor was Jane Foster, the last candidate we could imagine because of her cancer situation? This could be the same.
    Last edited by Ursalink; 09-04-2021 at 07:07 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Ngl this leak reminded me why I never visit 4chan.
    I mean every thread is just insults being hurled and characters being dragged

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Ngl this leak reminded me why I never visit 4chan.
    I mean every thread is just insults being hurled and characters being dragged
    The more I've read the more I think it's fake. I've seen fake spoilers posted before and that was the day before an issue came out. Which means I've probably spent a lot of time talking and complaining about nothing. Anyway, I guess we'll know Wednesday if there was anything to it.