Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 658
  1. #331
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The engines roared by the heat and power of the external vigour, animating the weapon that twist through the Dreadnaught's extradimensional shield, and whenthe control nucleus ruptured, the Gotengo's energy drill turned about its central axis of Super Katchin, boring through the central intelligence that animated the whole of its malleable machine body.

    Ochazuke sat in his command chair. The bridge was silent, nothing more than solemnity in solitude for him now. despite their training, this maneuver was beyond anything they were prepared for, and the backlash of energies had fallen the men and women of the vessel's crew into unconsciousness. The battlestations alarm fell on deaf ears, but for him whose consciousness had virtually infiltrated every facet of the starship it was like a dull ache that grew sharper through long rounds of fighting.

    The Gotengo now operated entirely as an extension of himself, and through this it taxed his will to impart the maneuvers, knowing full well what the remnants of the Dreadnought sloughed off into. Drones, perhaps billions of them, all converging wildly like vermin towards the Earth.

    "...Gotengo to EDF Command," his thoughts carried over the frequency were filled with static, this deep inside the giant's fallen corpus, "Hold your positions, we're coming home."

    The mass of energy imparted into the starship melded into the energy projection Ochazuke had surrounded it with, its properties augmenting and magnifying the innate structures. From where he floated where the head once was, Ochazuke, alone at the helm, turned the bow-drill downward, the flanged bore and ventral saws seeking to obliterate everything in its path.
    It take a the better part of a half an hour of constant fighting, but the Coldlight, the EDF, the Gotengo, and other various defenses the planet had in place finally shreds the last drone.

    And silence reigns as, it appears, the attempted siege of Earth from outer space had been stopped cold.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #332
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat gets on all fours to increase her mobility and quickly heads to Storage Room Seven. While using her sense of electroreception and reflexes to evade Ki tracking blasts. ( I could get to that storage room must quicker travel as pure electromagnetic energy, but something tells me if I did that. I'll be wasting the accumulating ambient electromagnetic energy I'm storing and building up,) Praxat thought.

    Praxat mind slowly starts to race and, her thoughts slowly become erratic. (What the hell is going on with my head, It's like my brain is being rewired,) Praxat thought.

    ( This has to be related to me storing and accumulate ambient electromagnetic energy. this is probably another drawback to me storing and accumulating ambient electromagnetic energy) Praxat thought.

    Praxat lets out a little maniacal laugh. ( Okay, that came out of nowhere. Yeah, storing and accumulating ambient electromagnetic energy must slowly be having an effect on my mind.) Praxat thought.

    Electromagnetic Accumulation post 4
    The blasts almost get you before you reach the room, but an armored figure tackles you out of the way and the two blasts slam into each other instead.

    It’s Dash!

    Her fellow GP officer nods and gives you a thumbs up.

    “I’ll delay them while you do what you were going to do in that storage room! Nice seein’ ya, Prax!”

    She jets off, Spider-armor gleaming as she engages Sickle and Haru.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  3. #333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell¬’s Brigade View Post
    The blasts almost get you before you reach the room, but an armored figure tackles you out of the way and the two blasts slam into each other instead.

    It¬’s Dash!

    Her fellow GP officer nods and gives you a thumbs up.

    ¬“I¬’ll delay them while you do what you were going to do in that storage room! Nice seein¬’ ya, Prax!¬”

    She jets off, Spider-armor gleaming as she engages Sickle and Haru.
    " It's nice seeing you too, Dash, well technically I can't see you since I have a blind fold covering my eyes. But I can sense your electric field," Praxat said. Praxat heads into the storage room.( Okay, I'll use my bioelectromangokineses to activate and remote control a bunch of mechs viva electronic communication,) Praxat thought.

    ( With that and Dash assisting , I can buy enough time to store and accumulate enough ambient electromagnetic energy. I could also maybe use Dash as my personal meat shield. Wait, what I'm thinking I can't do that to my friend,) Praxat thought.

    Praxat uses her bio electromangokinieses to activate and remotely control a bunch of mechs. (That should do it. Will I still be me when I store and accumulate enough ambient electromagnetic energy?) Praxat thought.

    (The more ambient electromagnetic energy I store and accumulate. The harder it gets to think straight. I feel like I'm slowly lose my mind, ) Praxat thought.

    Electromagnetic accumulation post 5.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-17-2021 at 07:57 PM.

  4. #334
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The red swirl had already engulfed the legs and bracered arm of the Arcosian, alongside Garnish too, when Sarada arrived.

    To onlookers, it appeared that a single punch reduced the other arm, waist, torso, and head of the Arcosian vampire to mist. Mais drops down, safe, as the bottom half and Garnish still vanish however.

    Sarada feels a sudden tap on her shoulder.

    ďI believe you and I have business.Ē

    Cancer punches Sarada in the back of the head hard enough to stagger her forwards while Meagan quickly gathers Mais up alongside Kurama and flies them out of the impending destruction.
    Sarada was so close. She managed to get Mais away, but by the time she obliterated half the Arcosian's body, the other half disappeared with Garnish in a crimson shimmer. "No! Damn it!" There wasn't any clue as to where it could have taken her and no way for any of them to find out, at least until Parsley recovered enough to stare off into space and find her. "Ma-" she started before stopping suddenly.

    She felt a pressure approaching quickly. Before she could turn around, someone spoke then punched her in the back of the head.

    She grunted and staggered forward. A dull pain throbbed in the back of her skull as she turned to face her attacker. "Cancer, I presume?" She recalled very clearly the first time she heard that name. Or rather, something said in regards to her in that particular section.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inanna View Post
    I found this list highly informative... if for no other reason that to put names to the positions I wish to court and assess. That Auroc seemed to have kept this list current however is very curious, and hints at things transpiring behind the scenes far faster than I might have otherwise assumed...

    I suggest a trip to Universe 16, and Universe 18 sooner, rather than later. We know the boundaries between Universes are already, at best, frayed... to have a Vampire God and her coven, along with a Demon God traipsing about? I find myself agreeing with Auroc's assessment to a point. I would however caution Sarada's involvement.
    She couldn't lie. Knowing that Inanna thought she was just a dim-witted brute who started punching with little provocation at the risk of her own life hurt. She didn't have a chance to clear that up, but she thought her wife would have known her better than that.

    "Where is my niece? Why did you take her?" Kumara, she could understand. If nothing else, she could assume Cancer would want her for the same reason Auroc did. Garnish and Maiz, on the other hand, she couldn't understand what a GoD would want with two normal Saiyan children. They, even combined, weren't anywhere close to as powerful as their cousin. There was something else at play, something she was missing.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

  5. #335
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Tasure nodded and took her position at the right number of paces from Avoca. The fusion dance was a marvelous technique, in her opinion, at least in its effect, but the actual kata needed to do it was...

    ...ridiculous. It was as if her boy had travelled back in time, taken a new name, and then developed it specifically as a practical joke to saiyan sensibilities.

    "Ready as I'll ever be."
    Avoca nodded and got into the right position. She had been involved with Sarada's and Parsley's training when the human martial artists taught them the Fusion ritual. It was silly, but there were several layers under the "dance" itself that informed her more respectful opinion of it. It was more than just a dance. Both parties needed to be in perfect unison; not just physically, but also mentally and spiritually.

    The last one had Avoca worried they weren't going to get it down on the first try.

    Well, we have time, she thought to herself. She took a moment to clear her mind and focus. "FUUUUUU... SION! HA!"

    A bright pillar of white light erupted around the two Saiyan women. A pair of lights, one orange and the other blue, circled around the pillar, then slammed together. The light faded, revealing where there had been two people before, only one person remained.

    ...

    A person who was horribly skinny and looked like she hadn't eaten in weeks.

    Avoca's right index finger had been too far forward. It was only by a few centimeters, if that, but it was enough to throw the delicate balance completely out of whack.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

  6. #336
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Straining under the totality of energies rocketing from his eyes, Zaofan clenched his teeth as he poured it on with a reinvigored zeal. All this training, this long year of refinement and herculean labours, it was all for this and he would not let up now.

    Yet it took all of his discipline simply to not turn his head to gloat at Sasheem.

    "Come on, is that it," He goaded, "you left the day you decided you were Master, don't tell me that's the best you can do!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Charcoís Solar Shot expands and folds in on itself over and over again, condensing into a magnificent heavy ball of Ki that actually starts pulling at the local environment as it begins gathering its own gravity.

    And then Charco send it down itís meeey way, and the heavy sun Solar Shot drops like a sun and simply vanishes into nothingness just as a large hand had started to appear out of the invisible portal.

    There is silence, than a massive explosion that ripples and jostles the entire lookout as a pillar of bright energy shoots into the heavens, bright and large enough that even those defending in space could see it. The light fades, eventually, and the portal, and that disgusting feeling, is gone.
    A vein popped in irritation as Sasheem turned around and shrugged, a smug forced grin on his face, just barely unable to contain the anger the would've contorted upon it otherwise. "Heh! Shows what you know! Sasheem isn't exactly a show off like you and Sergeant Sulk up there on his little rocket ship. A wise fighter knows when and when to not expend needless energy, after all," he went on, wagging his finger dismissively. "...And just so ya know, that little energy Sasheem expended did more than your lame techniques," he added. "But it's not a contest, so don't worry about it."

  7. #337
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    ďYou swindled me first! You rigged that tournament and your Ďfriendsí competed!Ē

    The two sneer at him, than one smirks.

    ďBut we are willing to listenÖ.to your screams!Ē

    A searing pain from behind as Blizzar finds himself impaled on another Incenioís arm, having appeared from behind him.

    Blizzar winces in pain, as he feels Incenio's hand rip through him. "I should've known..." he coughed. "You can't even pretend to play the game, can you?" Blizzar leaps forward, dislodging himself from Incenio's arm zooms just out of the way so he could face the three of them. "Your timeline's Arcosians must be cut from a different cloth. You lack the mental fortitude for proper business....no wonder your casino went up in flames the moment we showed up and exposed what you really were...a small fish..." Blizzar trailed off, panting as he closed his fist.

    "...In a smaller pond. Offshore Account!" he shouted, closing his other fist. Two telekinetic barriers appeared before him. Setting his own pain aside, Blizzar began to shadow both barriers beginning to follow the motions of his fist telekinetically as the barrier on the right had jabbed out at the Incenio that had impaled Blizzar while the other on the left defensively fired off jabs at the other two Incenios.

  8. #338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Charco’s Solar Shot expands and folds in on itself over and over again, condensing into a magnificent heavy ball of Ki that actually starts pulling at the local environment as it begins gathering its own gravity.

    And then Charco send it down it’s meeey way, and the heavy sun Solar Shot drops like a sun and simply vanishes into nothingness just as a large hand had started to appear out of the invisible portal.

    There is silence, than a massive explosion that ripples and jostles the entire lookout as a pillar of bright energy shoots into the heavens, bright and large enough that even those defending in space could see it. The light fades, eventually, and the portal, and that disgusting feeling, is gone.
    The sun swelled, the heat blistering. Were it not for his training and the support of their Guardian, they all might have lost their footing on the Lookout, and so Zaofan kept pouring it on until the very moment the Solar Shot began to dip into the portal.

    "...a mini-sun, Auroc, ha! HA!" Zaofan said, his eyes watering and red even as he wagged his finger. "You've died once and yet you still think so little of us!"

    His hair had blasted about his face; licking the tips of his fingers, with two clean sweeps everything was back in place again.

    "The five of us working together, you think we'd settle for anything less than full-sized? Don't let your eyes deceive you, along with adding to the sphere, I was aiming to stabilize it, to time the reaction. And by the time it got to the other side, well, that's not our problem, is it-"

    Spoken too soon, perhaps, as the pillar of light shot straight upwards and into the sky.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    A vein popped in irritation as Sasheem turned around and shrugged, a smug forced grin on his face, just barely unable to contain the anger the would've contorted upon it otherwise. "Heh! Shows what you know! Sasheem isn't exactly a show off like you and Sergeant Sulk up there on his little rocket ship. A wise fighter knows when and when to not expend needless energy, after all," he went on, wagging his finger dismissively. "...And just so ya know, that little energy Sasheem expended did more than your lame techniques," he added. "But it's not a contest, so don't worry about it."
    "Oh yeah? Oh yeah?!" The Chef's expression curdled on his face, as if he were holding back the floodgates of laughter as he turned towards Sasheem.

    "...you know what, I don't think I will!"



    "You did good today!" That almost makes up for the last five years... "But our work's far from over."
    Last edited by grampagen; 10-17-2021 at 02:49 PM.

  9. #339
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The sun swelled, the heat blistering. Were it not for his training and the support of their Guardian, they all might have lost their footing on the Lookout, and so Zaofan kept pouring it on until the very moment the Solar Shot began to dip into the portal.

    "...a mini-sun, Auroc, ha! HA!" Zaofan said, his eyes watering and red even as he wagged his finger. "You've died once and yet you still think so little of us!"

    His hair had blasted about his face; licking the tips of his fingers, with two clean sweeps everything was back in place again.

    "The five of us working together, you think we'd settle for anything less than full-sized? Don't let your eyes deceive you, along with adding to the sphere, I was aiming to stabilize it, to time the reaction. And by the time it got to the other side, well, that's not our problem, is it-"

    Spoken too soon, perhaps, as the pillar of light shot straight upwards and into the sky.



    "Oh yeah? Oh yeah?!" The Chef's expression curdled on his face, as if he were holding back the floodgates of laughter as he turned towards Sasheem.

    "...you know what, I don't think I will!"



    "You did good today!" That almost makes up for the last five years... "But our work's far from over."
    "Don't tell Sasheem what he already knows!" Sasheem, nodding sagely. Doing 'good' wasn't much in the way of respect, but even that token gesture was an improvement to the sheer BELLIGERENCE he usually faced from these people. "Whole damn universe is on fire now and Sack's put us all at the center. Luckily, Sasheems' got more than just some extra troops, he's got some secret weapons to boot."

    He turned to glance over at all gathered....even Auroc and Maven. "Everything on Earth's wrapping up, so Sasheem's thinking we take this to the stars. Ochumpzuke's got that big hunk a metal in space after all."

  10. #340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    It take a the better part of a half an hour of constant fighting, but the Coldlight, the EDF, the Gotengo, and other various defenses the planet had in place finally shreds the last drone.

    And silence reigns as, it appears, the attempted siege of Earth from outer space had been stopped cold.
    The Gotengo's maser cannons fired in pulsing arcs that shot through waves of the drones, freezing them in place. With each pass and salvo fired, their efforts in conjunction with the scrambling Air-to-Space fighters on the Orbital Ring decimated the Dreadnaught Drones; whatever remained, the Big Ghetti Star would soon dissect, add to its databanks, then subsume their scrap for its matter-foundries.

    "Sector's clear," came the call over the frequency. "Mopped up this quadrant!" "Motion scanners running clean, no signatures out here but our guys!"

    Seated on his solitary bridge, Ochazuke spread his senses wide over the Earth. Out here, the combat seemed to have settled, but on the ground below there remained several belligerent pockets of fighting that had held for now.

    "EDF Command, part the shield on my coordinates," he said, "Our job may be done up here, but there will be no peace until the enemy understands their efforts are futile."

    With that, the Gotengo began to make its descent over the North Continent. A dry cough sounded out over the comm channel as Kenshiko dragged herself to her feet.

    "...we've got guys pinned down here, sending you the uplink now. Support lines are stretched thin."

    "Then I'll free them up to move as we converge towards Capsule Corp. Besides...I'll need to pick up a new crew."

    With that, the EDF Band opened a channel to the M-Fighters channel frequency, reaching out to all of those with communicators.

    "Zao, you and the others must have been busy, we could see it from up here. But the fight's not over."

  11. #341
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Cancer punches Sarada in the back of the head hard enough to stagger her forwards while Meagan quickly gathers Mais up alongside Kurama and flies them out of the impending destruction.
    Maiz watched helplessly as Garnish was whisked away by half a corpse to a faraway world. For all she knew, she may have been taken to a completely different universe. As far as Sakin could have been concerned, one out of three was good enough. So long as her daughter was in danger, Parsley was at his mercy. Damn him.

    She flew out to meet Meagan halfway and took the children from her. "Thank you again, Meagan." With Cancer's attention preoccupied by the newly... awakened (?) Sarada, she could safely get the children to safety and not have to worry about Cancer following them. At least for right then. A part of Maiz knew she needed to leave with them, but the other half didn't want to leave Sarada behind with someone so immensely powerful. Those Gods of Destruction were supposed to be the most powerful in their respective universes, right? She didn't know how stronger Sarada had gotten, but she had a strong feeling she was going to need some kind of help.

    Maiz opened a portal and prepared to fly through. "Those Vampires were weak to our creation. She's way stronger, but I bet Cancer has the same weakness," Maiz said to Meagan. "I'll be right back. We have to give Sarada aid where we can."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

  12. #342
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Don't tell Sasheem what he already knows!" Sasheem, nodding sagely. Doing 'good' wasn't much in the way of respect, but even that token gesture was an improvement to the sheer BELLIGERENCE he usually faced from these people. "Whole damn universe is on fire now and Sack's put us all at the center. Luckily, Sasheems' got more than just some extra troops, he's got some secret weapons to boot."

    He turned to glance over at all gathered....even Auroc and Maven. "Everything on Earth's wrapping up, so Sasheem's thinking we take this to the stars. Ochumpzuke's got that big hunk a metal in space after all."
    "Nice to see your still in good spirits after a year." Etrina landed casually on the lookout a short distance away, cape fluttering in the wind. "I was in the middle of thinking off something utterly cataclysmic to drop down in that hole and wouldn't you know it....a sun drops past and nearly sets my clothes on fire."

    Etrina beams a wore yet still smug smile as she passes her eyes along the group. "Feels like I've been gone more then a year if you two are getting along now....also pretty sure we killed you...." Etrina points to Auroc. "...and you..." Her finger trails over to Maven. "...you..."

    The mages eyes flash dangerously for a moment, magic pooling at her fingertip before fading with an exasperated sigh.

    "No.....deep breaths....its fine. It wasn't your fault it was mine...though really you could have bloodly well labeled your fairy juice vials for the looters."

  13. #343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Avoca nodded and got into the right position. She had been involved with Sarada's and Parsley's training when the human martial artists taught them the Fusion ritual. It was silly, but there were several layers under the "dance" itself that informed her more respectful opinion of it. It was more than just a dance. Both parties needed to be in perfect unison; not just physically, but also mentally and spiritually.

    The last one had Avoca worried they weren't going to get it down on the first try.

    Well, we have time, she thought to herself. She took a moment to clear her mind and focus. "FUUUUUU... SION! HA!"

    A bright pillar of white light erupted around the two Saiyan women. A pair of lights, one orange and the other blue, circled around the pillar, then slammed together. The light faded, revealing where there had been two people before, only one person remained.

    ...

    A person who was horribly skinny and looked like she hadn't eaten in weeks.

    Avoca's right index finger had been too far forward. It was only by a few centimeters, if that, but it was enough to throw the delicate balance completely out of whack.
    A half hour passed, and the decrepit fusion split back into Tasure and Avoca.

    The result was disappointing, but expected--getting a kata down right, especially when they needed to be completely in sync, the first try, from memory, would have required a miracle--and so, before attempt #2, they did a bit of practice for the kata. Being Saiyans, they were both excellent at, *ahem*, mimickry, so it didn't take long to get each part down pat. Still, something still felt off.

    Her own mindset, perhaps?

    While she respected what the technique could accomplish, maybe her views on its execution were an issue? While Avoca practiced, Tasure did a bit of additional... mental recentering.

    The Fusion Dance was ridiculous in its execution; there was no denying that. But she began to wonder: why? Surely Zxu'ro could have made the technique less... goofy. There must have been a reason for it to be designed this way...

    It didn't take long to come up with a working reason: pride, or rather the overcoming of pride. Perhaps, just perhaps, part of pulling off the technique was seeing past its ridiculousness. After all, could such concerns not cause one to fall out of sync, even if only a bit?

    ...

    She was no mind-reader--especially of a man long dead--but it made sense to her as a warrior. As such, through meditation, Tasure attempted to correct this... misgiving on her part. She felt it would probably take a few more attempts to get it right, but still, this was progress, she believed. And then, at last the time came for attempt #2.

    Tasure took up her position across from Avoca...
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  14. #344
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " It's nice seeing you too, Dash, well technically I can't see you since I have a blind fold covering my eyes. But I can sense your electric field," Praxat said. Praxat heads into the storage room.( Okay, I'll use my bioelectromangokineses to activate and remote control a bunch of mechs viva electronic communication,) Praxat thought.

    ( With that and Dash assisting , I can buy enough time to store and accumulate enough ambient electromagnetic energy. I could also maybe use Dash as my personal meat shield. Wait, what I'm thinking I can't do that to my friend,) Praxat thought.

    Praxat uses her bio electromangokinieses to activate and remotely control a bunch of mechs. (That should do it. Will I still be me when I store and accumulate enough ambient electromagnetic energy?) Praxat thought.

    (The more ambient electromagnetic energy I store and accumulate. The harder it gets to think straight. I feel like I'm slowly lose my mind, ) Praxat thought.

    Electromagnetic accumulation post 5.
    There are five mechs inside that Praxat can potentially control.

    Meanwhile, Dash is on the defensive against the hybrids, and not too far away the other defenders are still battling the other two hybrids as well.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #345
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada was so close. She managed to get Mais away, but by the time she obliterated half the Arcosian's body, the other half disappeared with Garnish in a crimson shimmer. "No! Damn it!" There wasn't any clue as to where it could have taken her and no way for any of them to find out, at least until Parsley recovered enough to stare off into space and find her. "Ma-" she started before stopping suddenly.

    She felt a pressure approaching quickly. Before she could turn around, someone spoke then punched her in the back of the head.

    She grunted and staggered forward. A dull pain throbbed in the back of her skull as she turned to face her attacker. "Cancer, I presume?" She recalled very clearly the first time she heard that name. Or rather, something said in regards to her in that particular section.



    She couldn't lie. Knowing that Inanna thought she was just a dim-witted brute who started punching with little provocation at the risk of her own life hurt. She didn't have a chance to clear that up, but she thought her wife would have known her better than that.

    "Where is my niece? Why did you take her?" Kumara, she could understand. If nothing else, she could assume Cancer would want her for the same reason Auroc did. Garnish and Maiz, on the other hand, she couldn't understand what a GoD would want with two normal Saiyan children. They, even combined, weren't anywhere close to as powerful as their cousin. There was something else at play, something she was missing.
    Cancer, wreathed in her own crimson (though different) aura, quirks an eyebrow.

    ďThree out of five isnít bad. Sakin was quite adamant we acquire as many of them as possible. After all, children are such easyÖÖÖ.bargaining chips.Ē

    Hakai forms around her, six softball sized spheres of it. She looks at where her children died and a cruel smirk flicks across her face.

    ďI do need to replenish my ranks. I think Iíll start with some Saiyan kids this time. Arcosians are well and good, but I think your super Saiyan would look quite dashing with fangs and blood dripping down their chins. Quite adorable, even.Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •