Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 656
  1. #346
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar winces in pain, as he feels Incenio's hand rip through him. "I should've known..." he coughed. "You can't even pretend to play the game, can you?" Blizzar leaps forward, dislodging himself from Incenio's arm zooms just out of the way so he could face the three of them. "Your timeline's Arcosians must be cut from a different cloth. You lack the mental fortitude for proper business....no wonder your casino went up in flames the moment we showed up and exposed what you really were...a small fish..." Blizzar trailed off, panting as he closed his fist.

    "...In a smaller pond. Offshore Account!" he shouted, closing his other fist. Two telekinetic barriers appeared before him. Setting his own pain aside, Blizzar began to shadow both barriers beginning to follow the motions of his fist telekinetically as the barrier on the right had jabbed out at the Incenio that had impaled Blizzar while the other on the left defensively fired off jabs at the other two Incenios.
    The two jerk away, but the one who impaled you eats the full brunt of your punches.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #347
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Maiz watched helplessly as Garnish was whisked away by half a corpse to a faraway world. For all she knew, she may have been taken to a completely different universe. As far as Sakin could have been concerned, one out of three was good enough. So long as her daughter was in danger, Parsley was at his mercy. Damn him.

    She flew out to meet Meagan halfway and took the children from her. "Thank you again, Meagan." With Cancer's attention preoccupied by the newly... awakened (?) Sarada, she could safely get the children to safety and not have to worry about Cancer following them. At least for right then. A part of Maiz knew she needed to leave with them, but the other half didn't want to leave Sarada behind with someone so immensely powerful. Those Gods of Destruction were supposed to be the most powerful in their respective universes, right? She didn't know how stronger Sarada had gotten, but she had a strong feeling she was going to need some kind of help.

    Maiz opened a portal and prepared to fly through. "Those Vampires were weak to our creation. She's way stronger, but I bet Cancer has the same weakness," Maiz said to Meagan. "I'll be right back. We have to give Sarada aid where we can."
    Meagan nods and starts gathering her power.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  3. #348
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Those atop the Lookout feel it slowly float back up under Evaís guidance and Charcoís help from underneath.

    Meanwhile, Auroc gestures and The Maven quickly casts a portal spell.

    ďI think our time is come. Good luck, Earthlings.Ē

    The two make to go through it, Auroc side eyeing Sasheem and the Maven throwing a quick, rude gesture in Etrinaís direction.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #349
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    A half hour passed, and the decrepit fusion split back into Tasure and Avoca.

    The result was disappointing, but expected--getting a kata down right, especially when they needed to be completely in sync, the first try, from memory, would have required a miracle--and so, before attempt #2, they did a bit of practice for the kata. Being Saiyans, they were both excellent at, *ahem*, mimickry, so it didn't take long to get each part down pat. Still, something still felt off.

    Her own mindset, perhaps?

    While she respected what the technique could accomplish, maybe her views on its execution were an issue? While Avoca practiced, Tasure did a bit of additional... mental recentering.

    The Fusion Dance was ridiculous in its execution; there was no denying that. But she began to wonder: why? Surely Zxu'ro could have made the technique less... goofy. There must have been a reason for it to be designed this way...

    It didn't take long to come up with a working reason: pride, or rather the overcoming of pride. Perhaps, just perhaps, part of pulling off the technique was seeing past its ridiculousness. After all, could such concerns not cause one to fall out of sync, even if only a bit?

    ...

    She was no mind-reader--especially of a man long dead--but it made sense to her as a warrior. As such, through meditation, Tasure attempted to correct this... misgiving on her part. She felt it would probably take a few more attempts to get it right, but still, this was progress, she believed. And then, at last the time came for attempt #2.

    Tasure took up her position across from Avoca...
    Avoca waited for Tasure to change her outlook on the Fusion ritual. That, more than any physical short-comings, was likely the reason. They had to be, as far as she knew, perfectly in sync. Humble, too, probably. She didn't know what that had to do with anything, but whatever. There was no time to waste thinking about it, only to do it! Her children's lives were at stake.

    "Alright, take #2," she said as she took her spot across from Tasure. Their movements were perfect. Their mindsets, she assumed, were on the same page. Everything should have gone well.

    Yet, when the light from their bodies fusing into one faded, the only thing left in the ritual's wake was a fat, obese, hideous tub of lard.

    The half-hour couldn't have possibly gone fast enough for her.

    "I don't understand...," she muttered with a deep frown. Everything was just like it should have been. She had been watching closely every time Zaofan/Ochazuke and Parsley/Sarada performed the Fusion ritual successfully. There was no reason she and Tasure couldn't have...

    ...Wait...

    Something was off.

    She glanced behind her and realized, "My tail!" It hadn't grown back from when Cancer ripped it off. Was that... could that have been the obstacle the second time? Tasure had her tail, so they weren't perfectly matched. "My tail was the problem..."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

  5. #350
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Cancer, wreathed in her own crimson (though different) aura, quirks an eyebrow.

    ďThree out of five isnít bad. Sakin was quite adamant we acquire as many of them as possible. After all, children are such easyÖÖÖ.bargaining chips.Ē

    Hakai forms around her, six softball sized spheres of it. She looks at where her children died and a cruel smirk flicks across her face.

    ďI do need to replenish my ranks. I think Iíll start with some Saiyan kids this time. Arcosians are well and good, but I think your super Saiyan would look quite dashing with fangs and blood dripping down their chins. Quite adorable, even.Ē
    Sarada eyed the Hakai warily. It had been some years since she last encountered it. Little did she know back then that the idiotic idea Asha'rah had would prepare her for facing off with a hostile GoD. She hated to give credit to someone so stupid, but she was also a fair person who gave credit where it was due.

    "Sakin."

    That was how he intended on doing it, bringing herself and all the Super Saiyans to his side. Kidnapping the three children would have brought at least herself, Parsley, and Avoca; she wasn't sure about the others, and frankly, it didn't matter. "We'll deal with him shortly. As for you, the only thing you'll be getting is my foot up your ass!"

    Her aura exploded to life. "Hehe, I missed the chance to fight Hammer in U18 a few years ago. This is exciting!"

    Despite her excitement, she was still concerned. The Hakai was going to be a problem, one she had no way of dealing with or negating. The best she could was stall until Parsley was fully recovered, then try to fuse with her. The problem with that was that she had God Ki and Parsley didn't. She wasn't sure if that would affect things or not; most likely it would. Then again, I think I have a way to bypass that, at least for a short while. It was a thing to at least try when Parsley showed up.

    Right then.

    She drifted back to put some distance between the two of them. Cancer was many tiers stronger than any of her "children". That meant she wasn't going to fall to pieces like the slave holding Garnish did. She had another thing she could try, based on Unyielding Pride: Battering Ram, something she hadn't used since the Gold-and-White room years ago. When she threw her punch, the spirit punches that followed were tinged with an ethereal blue glow. That glow allowed those punches to bypass a person's exterior and attack them internally.

    She literally just made that up right that second, so she hoped it did... something.

    She threw her punch, which launched the myriad of spirit punches.

    Crimson Flash + Prideful Spirit



    Prideful Spirit 1/3
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

  6. #351
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Meagan nods and starts gathering her power.
    Maiz departed quickly through the portal, daring to leave it open so she wouldn't have to waste time reopening it. She touched down on Sarada. With all the invaders gone and Cancer's evil influence absent, all was quiet. There was even a cleanup effort already underway.

    "Maiz?"

    She turned to the source of the voice and found Mato and Senerg approaching her. She met them halfway and placed Kumara and Mais in the latter's arms. "No time to explain. I have to get back." With nary a word of explanation offered, Maiz quickly flew through the portal she arrived in and closed it behind her.

    Back on Ruco, she joined Meagan in gathering her power. Her eyes widened when she saw Cancer surround herself with Hakai. She knew Sarada had nothing to counter that; at least, she thought she didn't. "I figure we may only get one shot. We have to make it count."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

  7. #352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    There are five mechs inside that Praxat can potentially control.

    Meanwhile, Dash is on the defensive against the hybrids, and not too far away the other defenders are still battling the other two hybrids as well.
    Praxat sends out the five mechs she's controlling remotely with her bio electromangokinieses to help Dash. Praxat goes along with the mechs. When she gets to where Dash is, she makes the five mechs wildly fire off projectiles. Firing projectiles at Sickle, and Haru

    ( I have to keep my sanity intact. I must keep in mind Dash is my friend. I can't hurt her. The two Hybrids are my targets, ) Praxat thought.

    Praxat takes out her sword and gets in a sword stance. ( Now, just how should I describe stuff I can do now like electroreception to Dash after this? I'm gradually growing more powerful each time I store and accumulate ambient electromagnetic energy, but my mind is slipping further and further away,) Praxat thought.

    Praxat then lets out a crazed laugh. ( So what if Dash gets hit by a few stray projectiles, I'm sure she'll survived. No, I will not hurt Dash, She's my friend,) Praxat said.

    " Dash my mind isn't all there. I'm doing something that's slowly making me lose my mind, so please watch out," Praxat said.




    Electromagnetic accumulation post 6
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-20-2021 at 08:19 PM.

  8. #353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Don't tell Sasheem what he already knows!" Sasheem, nodding sagely. Doing 'good' wasn't much in the way of respect, but even that token gesture was an improvement to the sheer BELLIGERENCE he usually faced from these people. "Whole damn universe is on fire now and Sack's put us all at the center. Luckily, Sasheems' got more than just some extra troops, he's got some secret weapons to boot."

    He turned to glance over at all gathered....even Auroc and Maven. "Everything on Earth's wrapping up, so Sasheem's thinking we take this to the stars. Ochumpzuke's got that big hunk a metal in space after all."
    "No fooling, are you, pal? That pillowcase is a new trick," Zaofan said, eyebrows crinkling as his forced smile curdled in the midst of this kudos. "It's a pretty interesting gimmick, isn't it?"

    Rolling up the sleeves of his white jacket, he whistled idly to himself for a moment. Eyes over the horizon as the Lookout slowly began to return to its previously established stratospheric station, he rolled his shoulder back, and tapped his toes to the tiles.

    "But...when you're right, you're right. Sakin's called us out and put everyone on notice. I'd say we've done pretty well for ourselves, but Sarada might not be so lucky, to say nothing of Held or Officer Blizzar," the chef thought aloud...then suddenly became quite distracted.

    Perhaps it was the dryness of his eyes, but in the aftermath of such a furious fight, suddenly the light of the sun seemed to fill with a certain sparkling, and a scent, ah, like bergamot and lavendar in the ether~

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Nice to see your still in good spirits after a year." Etrina landed casually on the lookout a short distance away, cape fluttering in the wind. "I was in the middle of thinking off something utterly cataclysmic to drop down in that hole and wouldn't you know it....a sun drops past and nearly sets my clothes on fire."

    Etrina beams a wore yet still smug smile as she passes her eyes along the group. "Feels like I've been gone more then a year if you two are getting along now....also pretty sure we killed you...." Etrina points to Auroc. "...and you..." Her finger trails over to Maven. "...you..."

    The mages eyes flash dangerously for a moment, magic pooling at her fingertip before fading with an exasperated sigh.

    "No.....deep breaths....its fine. It wasn't your fault it was mine...though really you could have bloodly well labeled your fairy juice vials for the looters."
    When she landed on the Lookout and he heard her voice, in an instant, everything dissolved into the background. The bright notes of her banter, the deadpan denigration delivered with such disdain, it made him shiver with goosebumps, and the way she just lashed her tongue at the Threshling Maven...

    ...oh, in how many ways can you measure a year? Long days spent in training, even longer, lonely nights wondering when the time would come and they'd have to face the end without knowing if they could do what needed to be done. But for moments like this...yeah, it's all worth it.

    Faster than a blink, he was at her side, and with a practiced grace, Zaofan reached out to Etrina.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Those atop the Lookout feel it slowly float back up under Eva’s guidance and Charco’s help from underneath.

    Meanwhile, Auroc gestures and The Maven quickly casts a portal spell.

    “I think our time is come. Good luck, Earthlings.”

    The two make to go through it, Auroc side eyeing Sasheem and the Maven throwing a quick, rude gesture in Etrina’s direction.
    Slowly, Zaofan narrowed his eyes, and turned his head from the Mistress. Narrow, red-hot slits burned over a smile straining to maintain composure as he looked at the two that caused him to miss out over half a year with his lady, leading into this mess where they spend another year apart.

    "...aha...and where do you think you're going...?"

  9. #354
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada eyed the Hakai warily. It had been some years since she last encountered it. Little did she know back then that the idiotic idea Asha'rah had would prepare her for facing off with a hostile GoD. She hated to give credit to someone so stupid, but she was also a fair person who gave credit where it was due.

    "Sakin."

    That was how he intended on doing it, bringing herself and all the Super Saiyans to his side. Kidnapping the three children would have brought at least herself, Parsley, and Avoca; she wasn't sure about the others, and frankly, it didn't matter. "We'll deal with him shortly. As for you, the only thing you'll be getting is my foot up your ass!"

    Her aura exploded to life. "Hehe, I missed the chance to fight Hammer in U18 a few years ago. This is exciting!"

    Despite her excitement, she was still concerned. The Hakai was going to be a problem, one she had no way of dealing with or negating. The best she could was stall until Parsley was fully recovered, then try to fuse with her. The problem with that was that she had God Ki and Parsley didn't. She wasn't sure if that would affect things or not; most likely it would. Then again, I think I have a way to bypass that, at least for a short while. It was a thing to at least try when Parsley showed up.

    Right then.

    She drifted back to put some distance between the two of them. Cancer was many tiers stronger than any of her "children". That meant she wasn't going to fall to pieces like the slave holding Garnish did. She had another thing she could try, based on Unyielding Pride: Battering Ram, something she hadn't used since the Gold-and-White room years ago. When she threw her punch, the spirit punches that followed were tinged with an ethereal blue glow. That glow allowed those punches to bypass a person's exterior and attack them internally.

    She literally just made that up right that second, so she hoped it did... something.

    She threw her punch, which launched the myriad of spirit punches.

    Crimson Flash + Prideful Spirit



    Prideful Spirit 1/3
    Cancer side steps the blows at the last second, as if sensing what they could do.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #355
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Maiz departed quickly through the portal, daring to leave it open so she wouldn't have to waste time reopening it. She touched down on Sarada. With all the invaders gone and Cancer's evil influence absent, all was quiet. There was even a cleanup effort already underway.

    "Maiz?"

    She turned to the source of the voice and found Mato and Senerg approaching her. She met them halfway and placed Kumara and Mais in the latter's arms. "No time to explain. I have to get back." With nary a word of explanation offered, Maiz quickly flew through the portal she arrived in and closed it behind her.

    Back on Ruco, she joined Meagan in gathering her power. Her eyes widened when she saw Cancer surround herself with Hakai. She knew Sarada had nothing to counter that; at least, she thought she didn't. "I figure we may only get one shot. We have to make it count."
    Meagan nods.

    “Tell me when.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #356
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat sends out the five mechs she's controlling remotely with her bio electromangokinieses to help Dash. Praxat goes along with the mechs. When she gets to where Dash is, she makes the five mechs wildly fire off projectiles. Firing projectiles at Sickle, and Haru

    ( I have to keep my sanity intact. I must keep in mind Dash is my friend. I can't hurt her. The two Hybrids are my targets, ) Praxat thought.

    Praxat takes out her sword and gets in a sword stance. ( Now, just how should I describe stuff I can do now like electroreception to Dash after this? I'm gradually growing more powerful each time I store and accumulate ambient electromagnetic energy, but my mind is slipping further and further away,) Praxat thought.

    Praxat then lets out a crazed laugh. ( So what if Dash gets hit by a few stray projectiles, I'm sure she'll survived. No, I will not hurt Dash, She's my friend,) Praxat said.

    " Dash my mind isn't all there. I'm doing something that's slowly making me lose my mind, so please watch out," Praxat said.




    Electromagnetic accumulation post 6
    Dash and the mecha seems to be more than a match for Sickle, beating him back now. However, Haru has disappeared from view.

    Praxat, you feel a blow to your face as Haru appears above you and punches you straight into the ground, cratering it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #357
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "No fooling, are you, pal? That pillowcase is a new trick," Zaofan said, eyebrows crinkling as his forced smile curdled in the midst of this kudos. "It's a pretty interesting gimmick, isn't it?"

    Rolling up the sleeves of his white jacket, he whistled idly to himself for a moment. Eyes over the horizon as the Lookout slowly began to return to its previously established stratospheric station, he rolled his shoulder back, and tapped his toes to the tiles.

    "But...when you're right, you're right. Sakin's called us out and put everyone on notice. I'd say we've done pretty well for ourselves, but Sarada might not be so lucky, to say nothing of Held or Officer Blizzar," the chef thought aloud...then suddenly became quite distracted.

    Perhaps it was the dryness of his eyes, but in the aftermath of such a furious fight, suddenly the light of the sun seemed to fill with a certain sparkling, and a scent, ah, like bergamot and lavendar in the ether~



    When she landed on the Lookout and he heard her voice, in an instant, everything dissolved into the background. The bright notes of her banter, the deadpan denigration delivered with such disdain, it made him shiver with goosebumps, and the way she just lashed her tongue at the Threshling Maven...

    ...oh, in how many ways can you measure a year? Long days spent in training, even longer, lonely nights wondering when the time would come and they'd have to face the end without knowing if they could do what needed to be done. But for moments like this...yeah, it's all worth it.

    Faster than a blink, he was at her side, and with a practiced grace, Zaofan reached out to Etrina.




    Slowly, Zaofan narrowed his eyes, and turned his head from the Mistress. Narrow, red-hot slits burned over a smile straining to maintain composure as he looked at the two that caused him to miss out over half a year with his lady, leading into this mess where they spend another year apart.

    "...aha...and where do you think you're going...?"
    Auroc smirks.

    “I did want to blow this planet up in revenge, but I have to say……..I’m feeling better than I have in centuries. Ironic, considering I’m dead. While I wish you well in dealing with my former master, I have little wish to confront him. I have no doubt it’s a futile gesture in the end, but while I’m out of HFIL, I intend on enjoying myself.”

    He gestures to the Maven.

    “As to her, she owes me, so where I go she goes.”

    The Maven nods curtly while also flashing a rude gesture at Auroc, who simply does it back at her. He turns his attention back to Zaofan.

    “So, rather than get another fist from the Man in White like last time on Reshlan, I think I’ll bow out now.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Dash and the mecha seems to be more than a match for Sickle, beating him back now. However, Haru has disappeared from view.

    Praxat, you feel a blow to your face as Haru appears above you and punches you straight into the ground, cratering it.
    Praxat gets up and just laughs maniacally. She then faces off against Haru using her sense of electroreception to anticipate Haru's attacks and reflexes. During the fight, Praxat is gradually growing more and more powerful. From storing and accumulating ambient electromagnetic energy, but also slowly becoming more insane.

    Praxat's actions and behavior slowly become more erratic the more Ambient electromagnetic energy she stores and accumulates. However, Praxat still has enough sanity left to still realize that Dash is her friend.

    Praxat also uses her sense of electroreception to keep track of Sickle, the five mechs she's controlling with her controlling remotely with her bio electromangokinieses and Dash. Praxat is sensing Dash's, Sickle's, Haru's electric fields that are generated by the activity of their nerves and muscles. This is the passive part of Praxat's electroreception sensory system.

    At the same time, she's generating electric fields and detecting distortions in these fields. Allowing her to sense the mechs she's controlling and her surroundings. This allows Praxat to get a sense of what her surroundings look like forming images in her head. This is the active part of Praxat's electroreception sensory system.

    Electromagnetic accumulation post 7
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-23-2021 at 11:20 AM.

  14. #359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Auroc smirks.

    “I did want to blow this planet up in revenge, but I have to say……..I’m feeling better than I have in centuries. Ironic, considering I’m dead. While I wish you well in dealing with my former master, I have little wish to confront him. I have no doubt it’s a futile gesture in the end, but while I’m out of HFIL, I intend on enjoying myself.”

    He gestures to the Maven.

    “As to her, she owes me, so where I go she goes.”

    The Maven nods curtly while also flashing a rude gesture at Auroc, who simply does it back at her. He turns his attention back to Zaofan.

    “So, rather than get another fist from the Man in White like last time on Reshlan, I think I’ll bow out now.”
    "Neither here, or Reshlan either, sounds like you finally know better...so what, back to watching from the background, then?" Zaofan said. "You know, you were always a coward, and while that might justify your running in the short term, what do you think will happen to your enjoyment if Sakin gets his way?"

  15. #360
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Cancer side steps the blows at the last second, as if sensing what they could do.
    Sarada growled. Frustration was already starting to mount and the fight had barely gotten started yet. Damn it! Sarada's options were already limited. With those Hakai orbs hovering around Cancer, she couldn't get in close. She couldn't attack from a distance, either; not without her attacks getting disintegrated. ...I wonder if I can cancel them out.

    It was worth a shot, she supposed.

    A pair of orbs appeared in her hands. She fired them, not at Cancer, but at two of the Hakai orbs hovering around her.

    Prideful Spirit 2/3

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Meagan nods.

    ďTell me when.Ē
    Maiz focused the totality of the power she had conjured thus far into her finger and took aim at Cancer. "Now." She fired the concentrated beam at Cancer.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •