Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 621
  1. #361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Avoca waited for Tasure to change her outlook on the Fusion ritual. That, more than any physical short-comings, was likely the reason. They had to be, as far as she knew, perfectly in sync. Humble, too, probably. She didn't know what that had to do with anything, but whatever. There was no time to waste thinking about it, only to do it! Her children's lives were at stake.

    "Alright, take #2," she said as she took her spot across from Tasure. Their movements were perfect. Their mindsets, she assumed, were on the same page. Everything should have gone well.

    Yet, when the light from their bodies fusing into one faded, the only thing left in the ritual's wake was a fat, obese, hideous tub of lard.

    The half-hour couldn't have possibly gone fast enough for her.

    "I don't understand...," she muttered with a deep frown. Everything was just like it should have been. She had been watching closely every time Zaofan/Ochazuke and Parsley/Sarada performed the Fusion ritual successfully. There was no reason she and Tasure couldn't have...

    ...Wait...

    Something was off.

    She glanced behind her and realized, "My tail!" It hadn't grown back from when Cancer ripped it off. Was that... could that have been the obstacle the second time? Tasure had her tail, so they weren't perfectly matched. "My tail was the problem..."
    A minor detail, but one that... might cause issue. Though it probably didn't matter physically--rather, it was again a mental thing, most likely.

    Tails were no longer irrationally prized like in the old days, as Oozaru was considered a bit obsolete, and Hitozaru was rare and... frankly, more effort for less reward for the vast majority of saiyans. Still, echoes of that sentiment still remained, and a tail-less saiyan might feel... lesser because of it, in comparison to a saiyan that still had their tail. Which was absolutely silly for one like Avoca, who had not only achieved Super Saiyan, but gone beyond it... but then, silly beliefs like that could be hard and time-consuming to root out.

    Time they didn't have. So the logical shortcut to that, and one that would also fix any physical synchronization issues was...

    A bright flash arced behind Tasure, as her Diamond Fang-clad tail... lopped itself off. Hurt like a bitch, but this would put them on the 'same' level, again, and show how determined she was to get this right. As a mother who'd... made some serious mistakes in the past regarding her boy, she knew damn well the feeling of urgency Avoca was feeling right now. That desire to protect and fight off what threatened her progeny... and that feeling of helplessness from knowing that she alone wouldn't be capable of that.

    It was maddening.

    "Now we're the same, so it shouldn't be a problem," she said, grinning. She assumed the usual position and let Avoca adjust to the fact that she'd so casually lopped off her tail for the sake of this. And then came attempt #3...

    Body, Mind, and spirit fully in sync--no hopefully, this time. they were going to pull this off--the two danced towards eachother...

    "Fuuuuu-sion... ha!

    As their fingertips met, the two's bodies shone brightly, swirling together in an impossible fashion. As the two luminous bodies merged, a giant conflagration of light and ki exploded outwards, and Ilargi itself shook from the eruption of power. An electric buzzing sound permeated the air... As the light and buzzing sound faded, a figure came into view. She bore features of both Avoca and Tasure, and she was clothed in the distinctive garb of a successful fusion.

    The fusion opened her eyes and examined herself. One of her halves had fused before, using those bands E Bekon had, but this... this was on a whole other level, even taking into account how much stronger her components were compared to back then. Any comparison would just be unfair.

    "Hm... Avoca and Tasure in one fighter..." She crossed her arms as she thought. "...Tasuca, Tasua... no... all wrong... Tavoca?"

    Yeah, that one sounded right. Tavoca it was.

    Now... did her key... keys (?) still work?

    Tavoca closed her eyes and tried to get the key(s?) to respond, which they did. Good.. Now, could she get to where she needed to go? Nevanlinna had gone to help out, so going directly to her was probably the best bet...

    Focusing her will and mind to open a path to Nevanlinna, the keys responded and opened a path. Stepping through, there was an odd... whiplash sort of feeling as she stepped from Ilargi's accelerated timeflow to the normal timeflow of pretty much anywhere else. Looking around, she realized she was on Ruco... and than Nevanlinna was lying face-down on the ground. Kneeling to check on her, she realized that, thankfully, the Threshling princess was still alive. Tossing her through the portal before it closed, Tavoca reached out with her ki senses.

    There's Maiz, Mais, Kumara, and... that chromakai, but where's Garnish? Damn it, if I was too late...

    Maiz, Mais, and Kumara's energy signatures soon disappeared--probably Maiz taking the two to safety--so she turned her attention to... two individuals who should be here, but weren't. Namely, Sarada and Cancer. Where were th--

    ...

    Wait, what in the hell was that pressure? Two of them, actually, from...

    Looking skyward, Tavoca saw two figures , neither of which she could actually sense, but were emitting some sort of overwhelming pressure she could feel even from this distance. The two were fighting, as far as she could tell, so that was as good a place as any to start. But first, she had to be prepared...

    Clenching her fists, a golden aura burst to life around Tavoca, and with a mighty roar, she transformed into a Super Saiyan!

    While her base form was probably capable of taking on either of her halves at their best, Cancer had already proven able to trivialize that sort of power... so she'd start at Super Saiyan and work from there.

    Taking flight, she bolted towards the two figures in the sky, and soon enough it became apparent that one of them, amazingly, was Sarada! She was thinner, and her hair and aura were red, but it was unmistakably her. While she was unsenseable right now, Tavoca had the distinct feeling that Sarada's power had skyrocketed to godlike levels... somehow. No idea why, but between this new Sarada and her, they'd be able to pull off something.

    Shifting into an attack stance, she began charging ki as she flew. When she reached the battle, she unleashed her attack!

    "Diamond DerriŤre!

    Performing some... indescribable physical manuever, Tavoca unleashed a ki-enhanced directed sonic boom at cancer, which would hopefully disorient her and give Sarada an opening.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 10-23-2021 at 03:33 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  2. #362

    Default

    With the lookout now safe, the portal closed, and the various hotspots on Earth being taken care of, Totoma had... other business to attend to. He'd gone AWOL again--admittedly, this time it had been forced upon him--and needed to go make it up to his family... again. Well, that and make sure they were alright. He was sure that Karine would be able to handle anything that popped up, but he couldn't help but be worried?

    Waving to the others, Totoma took to the skies and began making his way to his home in the country... where his family should be.

    He wasn't going, heh, full boar, but with his new form, he was making good time. Amazing, he was stronger than he had been as a Super Saiyan 3, but it felt so... effortless? It literally felt like he was in base form, as far as energy and stamina drain went. And unlike Hitozaru, it didn't have that physical strain that shortened the user's lifespan.

    ...well, inexperienced users. Someone conditioned to it, and with good enough ki control could eliminate that issue, but this still felt more natural than that 'mastered' hitozaru state.

    As he approached, Totoma focused his ki senses towards his home, trying to get a feel for the situation there... if there was a situation to be sensed at all, anyway. Still, with how things were, it seemed prudent.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  3. #363

    Default

    As the last scraps of the Dreadnaught were blown apart, the Gotengo began its descent toward the Earth.

    "Coordinate vector established! We'll open a pocket in the shield. The quickest entry is at the equator over the pacific."

    "Good," came Ochazuke's reply.

    Upon the Orbital Ring command bridge, Kenshiko walked through the sliding door. Roughly tossing her singed greatcoat into her chair, her auburn hair spilled out behind her from where she plucked off her beret. Grimacing through the fatigue of grappling with the collective energies of this station, she nonetheless queued up communications of the band.

    "Looks like you got our message, heh."

    "Delivered it straight to its face. Tell the skirmishers to hold their positions, I'm coming to them."

    "Most of Kami's fighters are grouped together, there's four on the Lookout. One's up North, two in Capital city. If you're going to take the fight higher, there's your rendezvous."

    "It won't do to leave things in this sorry state. Once things are settled here, we go on the attack."

    A flicker in the jade-green energies of the EDF's Planetary Shield, and a hexagonal pocket welled open; just wide enough for the vessel to pass through, and swiftly sealed up again. Ochazuke braced himself as the Gotengo reared back, falling into reentry on its ventral side. As gravity reassert itself and the friction of the atmosphere burned beneath shields and armour, alone there on the bridge he was everything but patient.

    As he passed from space into the planet's air, immediately he resonated his meditation field with the Earth to find the last pockets of fighting.

  4. #364
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat gets up and just laughs maniacally. She then faces off against Haru using her sense of electroreception to anticipate Haru's attacks and reflexes. During the fight, Praxat is gradually growing more and more powerful. From storing and accumulating ambient electromagnetic energy, but also slowly becoming more insane.

    Praxat's actions and behavior slowly become more erratic the more Ambient electromagnetic energy she stores and accumulates. However, Praxat still has enough sanity left to still realize that Dash is her friend.

    Praxat also uses her sense of electroreception to keep track of Sickle, the five mechs she's controlling with her controlling remotely with her bio electromangokinieses and Dash. Praxat is sensing Dash's, Sickle's, Haru's electric fields that are generated by the activity of their nerves and muscles. This is the passive part of Praxat's electroreception sensory system.

    At the same time, she's generating electric fields and detecting distortions in these fields. Allowing her to sense the mechs she's controlling and her surroundings. This allows Praxat to get a sense of what her surroundings look like forming images in her head. This is the active part of Praxat's electroreception sensory system.

    Electromagnetic accumulation post 7
    Haru, realizing that physical assaults donít seem to work as well, floats back and whistles. The sound starts reverberating and Praxat suddenly feels disorientated, the whistling causing her to feel sick and off balance.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #365
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Neither here, or Reshlan either, sounds like you finally know better...so what, back to watching from the background, then?" Zaofan said. "You know, you were always a coward, and while that might justify your running in the short term, what do you think will happen to your enjoyment if Sakin gets his way?"
    He shrugs.

    ďI plan on going back to the afterlife and my spot in HFIL when Sakin wins. And donít doubt me, boy: he will win. I knew him at his peak, and there were only two people beyond him. Neither is here now, and while heís weaker for sure, itís still the equivalent of a full adult fighting a bunch of toddlers.Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  6. #366
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada growled. Frustration was already starting to mount and the fight had barely gotten started yet. Damn it! Sarada's options were already limited. With those Hakai orbs hovering around Cancer, she couldn't get in close. She couldn't attack from a distance, either; not without her attacks getting disintegrated. ...I wonder if I can cancel them out.

    It was worth a shot, she supposed.

    A pair of orbs appeared in her hands. She fired them, not at Cancer, but at two of the Hakai orbs hovering around her.

    Prideful Spirit 2/3



    Maiz focused the totality of the power she had conjured thus far into her finger and took aim at Cancer. "Now." She fired the concentrated beam at Cancer.
    Meagan fires as well, the two beams striking out and being intercepted by multiple Hakai orbs, the two canceling out. Saradaís attacks cancel out the other two, and itís good for her because Cancwr is suddenly upon her landing blow after blow, hammering Sarada down into the ground where she keeps punching her.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  7. #367
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    A minor detail, but one that... might cause issue. Though it probably didn't matter physically--rather, it was again a mental thing, most likely.

    Tails were no longer irrationally prized like in the old days, as Oozaru was considered a bit obsolete, and Hitozaru was rare and... frankly, more effort for less reward for the vast majority of saiyans. Still, echoes of that sentiment still remained, and a tail-less saiyan might feel... lesser because of it, in comparison to a saiyan that still had their tail. Which was absolutely silly for one like Avoca, who had not only achieved Super Saiyan, but gone beyond it... but then, silly beliefs like that could be hard and time-consuming to root out.

    Time they didn't have. So the logical shortcut to that, and one that would also fix any physical synchronization issues was...

    A bright flash arced behind Tasure, as her Diamond Fang-clad tail... lopped itself off. Hurt like a bitch, but this would put them on the 'same' level, again, and show how determined she was to get this right. As a mother who'd... made some serious mistakes in the past regarding her boy, she knew damn well the feeling of urgency Avoca was feeling right now. That desire to protect and fight off what threatened her progeny... and that feeling of helplessness from knowing that she alone wouldn't be capable of that.

    It was maddening.

    "Now we're the same, so it shouldn't be a problem," she said, grinning. She assumed the usual position and let Avoca adjust to the fact that she'd so casually lopped off her tail for the sake of this. And then came attempt #3...

    Body, Mind, and spirit fully in sync--no hopefully, this time. they were going to pull this off--the two danced towards eachother...

    "Fuuuuu-sion... ha!

    As their fingertips met, the two's bodies shone brightly, swirling together in an impossible fashion. As the two luminous bodies merged, a giant conflagration of light and ki exploded outwards, and Ilargi itself shook from the eruption of power. An electric buzzing sound permeated the air... As the light and buzzing sound faded, a figure came into view. She bore features of both Avoca and Tasure, and she was clothed in the distinctive garb of a successful fusion.

    The fusion opened her eyes and examined herself. One of her halves had fused before, using those bands E Bekon had, but this... this was on a whole other level, even taking into account how much stronger her components were compared to back then. Any comparison would just be unfair.

    "Hm... Avoca and Tasure in one fighter..." She crossed her arms as she thought. "...Tasuca, Tasua... no... all wrong... Tavoca?"

    Yeah, that one sounded right. Tavoca it was.

    Now... did her key... keys (?) still work?

    Tavoca closed her eyes and tried to get the key(s?) to respond, which they did. Good.. Now, could she get to where she needed to go? Nevanlinna had gone to help out, so going directly to her was probably the best bet...

    Focusing her will and mind to open a path to Nevanlinna, the keys responded and opened a path. Stepping through, there was an odd... whiplash sort of feeling as she stepped from Ilargi's accelerated timeflow to the normal timeflow of pretty much anywhere else. Looking around, she realized she was on Ruco... and than Nevanlinna was lying face-down on the ground. Kneeling to check on her, she realized that, thankfully, the Threshling princess was still alive. Tossing her through the portal before it closed, Tavoca reached out with her ki senses.

    There's Maiz, Mais, Kumara, and... that chromakai, but where's Garnish? Damn it, if I was too late...

    Maiz, Mais, and Kumara's energy signatures soon disappeared--probably Maiz taking the two to safety--so she turned her attention to... two individuals who should be here, but weren't. Namely, Sarada and Cancer. Where were th--

    ...

    Wait, what in the hell was that pressure? Two of them, actually, from...

    Looking skyward, Tavoca saw two figures , neither of which she could actually sense, but were emitting some sort of overwhelming pressure she could feel even from this distance. The two were fighting, as far as she could tell, so that was as good a place as any to start. But first, she had to be prepared...

    Clenching her fists, a golden aura burst to life around Tavoca, and with a mighty roar, she transformed into a Super Saiyan!

    While her base form was probably capable of taking on either of her halves at their best, Cancer had already proven able to trivialize that sort of power... so she'd start at Super Saiyan and work from there.

    Taking flight, she bolted towards the two figures in the sky, and soon enough it became apparent that one of them, amazingly, was Sarada! She was thinner, and her hair and aura were red, but it was unmistakably her. While she was unsenseable right now, Tavoca had the distinct feeling that Sarada's power had skyrocketed to godlike levels... somehow. No idea why, but between this new Sarada and her, they'd be able to pull off something.

    Shifting into an attack stance, she began charging ki as she flew. When she reached the battle, she unleashed her attack!

    "Diamond DerriŤre!

    Performing some... indescribable physical manuever, Tavoca unleashed a ki-enhanced directed sonic boom at cancer, which would hopefully disorient her and give Sarada an opening.
    Cancer had just moved out of the way (punching Sarada into the ground), so the attack misses.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #368
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    With the lookout now safe, the portal closed, and the various hotspots on Earth being taken care of, Totoma had... other business to attend to. He'd gone AWOL again--admittedly, this time it had been forced upon him--and needed to go make it up to his family... again. Well, that and make sure they were alright. He was sure that Karine would be able to handle anything that popped up, but he couldn't help but be worried?

    Waving to the others, Totoma took to the skies and began making his way to his home in the country... where his family should be.

    He wasn't going, heh, full boar, but with his new form, he was making good time. Amazing, he was stronger than he had been as a Super Saiyan 3, but it felt so... effortless? It literally felt like he was in base form, as far as energy and stamina drain went. And unlike Hitozaru, it didn't have that physical strain that shortened the user's lifespan.

    ...well, inexperienced users. Someone conditioned to it, and with good enough ki control could eliminate that issue, but this still felt more natural than that 'mastered' hitozaru state.

    As he approached, Totoma focused his ki senses towards his home, trying to get a feel for the situation there... if there was a situation to be sensed at all, anyway. Still, with how things were, it seemed prudent.
    There is no Ki signatures at your home. You senseÖ.nothing.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #369
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    As the last scraps of the Dreadnaught were blown apart, the Gotengo began its descent toward the Earth.

    "Coordinate vector established! We'll open a pocket in the shield. The quickest entry is at the equator over the pacific."

    "Good," came Ochazuke's reply.

    Upon the Orbital Ring command bridge, Kenshiko walked through the sliding door. Roughly tossing her singed greatcoat into her chair, her auburn hair spilled out behind her from where she plucked off her beret. Grimacing through the fatigue of grappling with the collective energies of this station, she nonetheless queued up communications of the band.

    "Looks like you got our message, heh."

    "Delivered it straight to its face. Tell the skirmishers to hold their positions, I'm coming to them."

    "Most of Kami's fighters are grouped together, there's four on the Lookout. One's up North, two in Capital city. If you're going to take the fight higher, there's your rendezvous."

    "It won't do to leave things in this sorry state. Once things are settled here, we go on the attack."

    A flicker in the jade-green energies of the EDF's Planetary Shield, and a hexagonal pocket welled open; just wide enough for the vessel to pass through, and swiftly sealed up again. Ochazuke braced himself as the Gotengo reared back, falling into reentry on its ventral side. As gravity reassert itself and the friction of the atmosphere burned beneath shields and armour, alone there on the bridge he was everything but patient.

    As he passed from space into the planet's air, immediately he resonated his meditation field with the Earth to find the last pockets of fighting.
    There is a fight at Capsule Corp, the one in Cask is winding down (the Khanate down to 10% if itís numbers, three grey mages, and two Tulpa Demons), and there are two other spots: one is at the Lookout (though the danger there is fading), and somewhere close to where Totomaís family lived. Ochazuke gets aÖÖflickerÖ..of something there.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Meagan fires as well, the two beams striking out and being intercepted by multiple Hakai orbs, the two canceling out. Sarada’s attacks cancel out the other two, and it’s good for her because Cancwr is suddenly upon her landing blow after blow, hammering Sarada down into the ground where she keeps punching her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Cancer had just moved out of the way (punching Sarada into the ground), so the attack misses.
    Tch, so quick.

    Seeing Sarada being pounded into the ground, Tavoca gathered her energy and shot a seemingly normal energy ball to the side of the two. As it reached a point parallel to them, it change direction and shape, forming into a scale of ki that covered Sarada. This was the Midnight Scale. She did not expect it to hold more than one or two blows, but when it shattered, it would blind the one who did so, for a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    There is no Ki signatures at your home. You sense….nothing.
    ...nothing?

    Totoma's breath caught in his throat as he accelerated. Aura dispelling, he landed at his home, noticing... signs of a fight.

    Damn it, no!

    His psychic call was immediate and loud.

    Karine, Chaz, Eva. It's Totoma! Answer... please, if you're here, answer!
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  11. #371
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Tch, so quick.

    Seeing Sarada being pounded into the ground, Tavoca gathered her energy and shot a seemingly normal energy ball to the side of the two. As it reached a point parallel to them, it change direction and shape, forming into a scale of ki that covered Sarada. This was the Midnight Scale. She did not expect it to hold more than one or two blows, but when it shattered, it would blind the one who did so, for a time.



    ...nothing?

    Totoma's breath caught in his throat as he accelerated. Aura dispelling, he landed at his home, noticing... signs of a fight.

    Damn it, no!

    His psychic call was immediate and loud.

    Karine, Chaz, Eva. It's Totoma! Answer... please, if you're here, answer!
    It does indeed shatter after one blow, but Cancer does real back blind for a moment.

    ——————

    There is no answer from your home.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It does indeed shatter after one blow, but Cancer does real back blind for a moment.

    ——————

    There is no answer from your home.
    (OOC: Will let sub get a few responses in for the cancer half before responding again.)

    IC:

    No... no response?

    Okay... calm down... calm down. This is no time to panic.

    Something obviously happened here, that much was clear. There were signs of a small fight, and he was getting no response...

    Totoma took in a deep breath and began pacing the area, expanding his psychic senses to try and pick up... any impressions. Empathetic impressions, retrocognitive ones... anything. In his current rusty state when it came to psychic matters, it probably wouldn't be anything concrete, but anything was better than nothing. And he was a quick learner anyway, especially under pressure... and what was more pressuring than something like this!?

    Breathe, calm down...

    Easier said than done, but he suppressed those uneasy feelings and dedoubled his efforts to track down clues as to what happened.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  13. #373
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    (OOC: Will let sub get a few responses in for the cancer half before responding again.)

    IC:

    No... no response?

    Okay... calm down... calm down. This is no time to panic.

    Something obviously happened here, that much was clear. There were signs of a small fight, and he was getting no response...

    Totoma took in a deep breath and began pacing the area, expanding his psychic senses to try and pick up... any impressions. Empathetic impressions, retrocognitive ones... anything. In his current rusty state when it came to psychic matters, it probably wouldn't be anything concrete, but anything was better than nothing. And he was a quick learner anyway, especially under pressure... and what was more pressuring than something like this!?

    Breathe, calm down...

    Easier said than done, but he suppressed those uneasy feelings and dedoubled his efforts to track down clues as to what happened.
    You land at home, and as you start to scan the area with your newly awoken senses, you realize what you see is not real. There is a psychic illusion, a mental ‘don’t look’ that has been laid over the area.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #374
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Focusing her will and mind to open a path to Nevanlinna, the keys responded and opened a path. Stepping through, there was an odd... whiplash sort of feeling as she stepped from Ilargi's accelerated timeflow to the normal timeflow of pretty much anywhere else. Looking around, she realized she was on Ruco... and than Nevanlinna was lying face-down on the ground. Kneeling to check on her, she realized that, thankfully, the Threshling princess was still alive. Tossing her through the portal before it closed, Tavoca reached out with her ki senses.

    There's Maiz, Mais, Kumara, and... that chromakai, but where's Garnish? Damn it, if I was too late...

    Maiz, Mais, and Kumara's energy signatures soon disappeared--probably Maiz taking the two to safety--so she turned her attention to... two individuals who should be here, but weren't. Namely, Sarada and Cancer. Where were th--

    ...

    Wait, what in the hell was that pressure? Two of them, actually, from...

    Looking skyward, Tavoca saw two figures , neither of which she could actually sense, but were emitting some sort of overwhelming pressure she could feel even from this distance. The two were fighting, as far as she could tell, so that was as good a place as any to start. But first, she had to be prepared...

    Clenching her fists, a golden aura burst to life around Tavoca, and with a mighty roar, she transformed into a Super Saiyan!

    *snip*

    While her base form was probably capable of taking on either of her halves at their best, Cancer had already proven able to trivialize that sort of power... so she'd start at Super Saiyan and work from there.

    Taking flight, she bolted towards the two figures in the sky, and soon enough it became apparent that one of them, amazingly, was Sarada! She was thinner, and her hair and aura were red, but it was unmistakably her. While she was unsenseable right now, Tavoca had the distinct feeling that Sarada's power had skyrocketed to godlike levels... somehow. No idea why, but between this new Sarada and her, they'd be able to pull off something.

    Shifting into an attack stance, she began charging ki as she flew. When she reached the battle, she unleashed her attack!

    "Diamond DerriŤre!

    Performing some... indescribable physical manuever, Tavoca unleashed a ki-enhanced directed sonic boom at cancer, which would hopefully disorient her and give Sarada an opening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Cancer had just moved out of the way (punching Sarada into the ground), so the attack misses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Meagan fires as well, the two beams striking out and being intercepted by multiple Hakai orbs, the two canceling out. Sarada’s attacks cancel out the other two, and it’s good for her because Cancwr is suddenly upon her landing blow after blow, hammering Sarada down into the ground where she keeps punching her.
    A lot was happening all at once. The sudden appearance of a tremendous power attracted Sarada's attention briefly before wisely turning it back to her opponent. It felt like Avoca.

    And Tasure?

    Ah, they fused. Sarada knew Avoca knew it, but Tasure must have also been shown the ritual when the others met for training. That was good.

    That was what she had been hoping for, someone to back her up. That half that fusion was Avoca was even better. With her debuffing skills - combined with Tasure's considerable skills - she was feeling a lot better about the battle.

    The fusion was incoming, as was more help from Maiz and Meagan. Their combined attacks cancelled out the Hakai orbs. Which was good.

    What was bad was Cancer was on her in an instant and raining blows on her at speeds far exceeding hers. She grunted as heavy shots drove her downward and into the ground. The hard dirt collapsed under the power, creating a crater with her at the epicenter.

    However, as painful as the onslaught was, she had a bloody smile on her face. She had Cancer right where she wanted her. And as she waited for the right moment to strike, she started channeling her God Ki through her body and into her arm. She closed her eyes and combined that pure God Ki with a portion of her own life force.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Tch, so quick.

    Seeing Sarada being pounded into the ground, Tavoca gathered her energy and shot a seemingly normal energy ball to the side of the two. As it reached a point parallel to them, it change direction and shape, forming into a scale of ki that covered Sarada. This was the Midnight Scale. She did not expect it to hold more than one or two blows, but when it shattered, it would blind the one who did so, for a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It does indeed shatter after one blow, but Cancer does real back blind for a moment.
    There!

    Sarada reared back and launched a punch of her own, the very one Jack Knave taught her years ago after a bet.

    Dead

    Man's

    WRATH!




    Dead Man's Wrath + Prideful Spirit

    Prideful Spirit 3/3
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

  15. #375
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    A lot was happening all at once. The sudden appearance of a tremendous power attracted Sarada's attention briefly before wisely turning it back to her opponent. It felt like Avoca.

    And Tasure?

    Ah, they fused. Sarada knew Avoca knew it, but Tasure must have also been shown the ritual when the others met for training. That was good.

    That was what she had been hoping for, someone to back her up. That half that fusion was Avoca was even better. With her debuffing skills - combined with Tasure's considerable skills - she was feeling a lot better about the battle.

    The fusion was incoming, as was more help from Maiz and Meagan. Their combined attacks cancelled out the Hakai orbs. Which was good.

    What was bad was Cancer was on her in an instant and raining blows on her at speeds far exceeding hers. She grunted as heavy shots drove her downward and into the ground. The hard dirt collapsed under the power, creating a crater with her at the epicenter.

    However, as painful as the onslaught was, she had a bloody smile on her face. She had Cancer right where she wanted her. And as she waited for the right moment to strike, she started channeling her God Ki through her body and into her arm. She closed her eyes and combined that pure God Ki with a portion of her own life force.





    There!

    Sarada reared back and launched a punch of her own, the very one Jack Knave taught her years ago after a bet.

    Dead

    Man's

    WRATH!




    Dead Man's Wrath + Prideful Spirit

    Prideful Spirit 3/3
    The blow lands, and for a single moment, Cancer simply stays there with no reaction.

    Then she suddenly disappears as a massive force shatters the area around and Cancer is sent, literally, blasting through atmosphere and out of the planets orbit.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •