Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 605
  1. #391
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It chases after you at speed, and while it is slower, it homes in frighteningly fast. It turns and heads towards where you turned.
    Sarada turned her head and noticed the blast following her. She smiled. "Perfect."

    She tapped on the teleportation device on her wrist and inputted the coordinates for Ruco. Then, she fired a blast at the planet sufficient enough to detonate it. It was her hope that a planetary explosion would have been enough to counter the Hakai blast. With that in mind, she slowed down until the blast was right behind her.

    Wait for it...

    The planet's surface trembled violently. Massive bubbles of molten lave erupted from the ground. Then, a tremendous flash of light filled the sky as the planet's core exploded. "NOW!" She pressed the button, disappearing in a flash of light and leaving the Hakai to greet the planet's explosion head-on.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

  2. #392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The energy appears to be gone from either of you.

    ——————

    The sensory link flares to life and you sense they are still alive.

    But not on Earth anymore. They had been taken.

    You do also, amidst the rubble, find a dead Arcosian body with strange black markings.
    ...not on Earth? Given that there was no real reason for them to leave Earth and his destroyed house, that could only mean they'd been taken.

    However, he wasn't skilled enough with his psychic abilities to allow the link to allow him to see what they were seeing, if anything. If he were, then he could easily Void Tunnel his way to... wherever they were and rescue them. Or try to rescue them.

    This probably has something to do with that snac--Sakin guy.

    Was there nothing he could do?

    Probably not, right now. As much as he wanted to rush off and save them, he didn't know where they were other than 'not on Earth', and he he didn't have the right conditions to get there, anyway. He'd just have to do what he could here.

    Sighing, he searched a bit more and found a... frost demon? Yeah, definitely a frost demon, with... weird markings, too. That told him at least one thing...

    Whoever had kidnapped his family hadn't been alone.

    And that Karine hadn't been taken (completely) surprised. Even managed to kill one of 'em.

    If his mind weren't filled with worry, he'd find that totally hot, but as things were now, it was a small consolation.


    Dragging the deceased Frost Demon from the rubble, he tossed it uncermoniously onto a clear area and then began to examine it. Physically... of course, but he once again tried to extend his psychic senses into the Frost Demon, to get some sort of feel fort what in the fuck had happened and why it felt so... off.

    At least I'm getting plenty of practice..
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  3. #393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Dash nods.

    “Than release it!”

    She channels her armor, splitting it into curved gauntlets that morph into blasters at the end.

    “Fire it at me and let me channel it! One shot one kill!”
    " That's nice, but I have another idea. There's a technique I learned that I want to try out. Or I could use the ambient electromagnetic energy I'm storing and accumulating along with my raw electromagnetic energy to form a massive storm of plasma that will incinerate everything in the path. Please ignore that," Praxat said.

    " That's the insanity talking. I'm sure if I pull this tech off using the amount of ambient electromagnetic energy I store and accumulate along with my raw electromagnetic energy. It might be a one-hit kill," Praxat said.

    " Wait, maybe it won't? I might still need to store and accumulate more ambient electromagnetic energy. Maybe I haven't stored and accumulated enough," Praxat said.

    " What the hell I'm saying. I sound like an addict. Yeah, this is the insanity talking," Praxat said.

    Electromagnetic accumulation post 8

  4. #394
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada turned her head and noticed the blast following her. She smiled. "Perfect."

    She tapped on the teleportation device on her wrist and inputted the coordinates for Ruco. Then, she fired a blast at the planet sufficient enough to detonate it. It was her hope that a planetary explosion would have been enough to counter the Hakai blast. With that in mind, she slowed down until the blast was right behind her.

    Wait for it...

    The planet's surface trembled violently. Massive bubbles of molten lave erupted from the ground. Then, a tremendous flash of light filled the sky as the planet's core exploded. "NOW!" She pressed the button, disappearing in a flash of light and leaving the Hakai to greet the planet's explosion head-on.
    The explosion doesn’t so much counter it as the massive planetary chunks do, but regardless, Sarada has countered the Hakai ball nonetheless.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #395
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    ...not on Earth? Given that there was no real reason for them to leave Earth and his destroyed house, that could only mean they'd been taken.

    However, he wasn't skilled enough with his psychic abilities to allow the link to allow him to see what they were seeing, if anything. If he were, then he could easily Void Tunnel his way to... wherever they were and rescue them. Or try to rescue them.

    This probably has something to do with that snac--Sakin guy.

    Was there nothing he could do?

    Probably not, right now. As much as he wanted to rush off and save them, he didn't know where they were other than 'not on Earth', and he he didn't have the right conditions to get there, anyway. He'd just have to do what he could here.

    Sighing, he searched a bit more and found a... frost demon? Yeah, definitely a frost demon, with... weird markings, too. That told him at least one thing...

    Whoever had kidnapped his family hadn't been alone.

    And that Karine hadn't been taken (completely) surprised. Even managed to kill one of 'em.

    If his mind weren't filled with worry, he'd find that totally hot, but as things were now, it was a small consolation.


    Dragging the deceased Frost Demon from the rubble, he tossed it uncermoniously onto a clear area and then began to examine it. Physically... of course, but he once again tried to extend his psychic senses into the Frost Demon, to get some sort of feel fort what in the fuck had happened and why it felt so... off.

    At least I'm getting plenty of practice..
    Preliminary examination of it proves it is not an ordinary one, as you find vampiric like teeth in its mouth. You also, psychically, know that thins thing was linked with dozens of other ones and a greater mind behind them. Their mother.

    Just briefly touching a remnant of that connection fills you with a cold fear. Their mother isÖ.something terrifyingly strong.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  6. #396
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " That's nice, but I have another idea. There's a technique I learned that I want to try out. Or I could use the ambient electromagnetic energy I'm storing and accumulating along with my raw electromagnetic energy to form a massive storm of plasma that will incinerate everything in the path. Please ignore that," Praxat said.

    " That's the insanity talking. I'm sure if I pull this tech off using the amount of ambient electromagnetic energy I store and accumulate along with my raw electromagnetic energy. It might be a one-hit kill," Praxat said.

    " Wait, maybe it won't? I might still need to store and accumulate more ambient electromagnetic energy. Maybe I haven't stored and accumulated enough," Praxat said.

    " What the hell I'm saying. I sound like an addict. Yeah, this is the insanity talking," Praxat said.

    Electromagnetic accumulation post 8
    Dash slaps her.

    “Just! Fire! The blast at me! Damnit, we can’t afford to let this go any longer! Come on !”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  7. #397
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The explosion doesn’t so much counter it as the massive planetary chunks do, but regardless, Sarada has countered the Hakai ball nonetheless.
    The very last thing Sarada saw before disappearing was the chunks of the exploding planet counter the Hakai. She reappeared on Ruco and let out a whoop. "Yeah! Take that, ya dumb bitch! Ahaha!"

    It felt good knowing she was clever enough to get out of jams that would have killed her if she tried to punch her way out. "Heh."

    "Sarada, you're alright!" She looked up and noticed Avoca quickly descending to meet her.

    Seeing that Avoca and Tasure were both still alive after that stunt made her let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah. Glad you two are alright." There was no sign of Cancer still, but she didn't dare think it was over. "Stay on guard. That bitch could be anywhere." She glanced at the two of them and nodded. If push came to shove, she had an idea that could potentially push the fight their favor for good.

    "Yeah." Avoca transformed into Super Saiyan 2 and moved behind Sarada so she could watch her back.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 10-24-2021 at 12:27 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

  8. #398
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The two jerk away, but the one who impaled you eats the full brunt of your punches.
    Blizzar continues to wail away on that Incenio, whilst keeping track of the other two's movements.

  9. #399
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar continues to wail away on that Incenio, whilst keeping track of the other two's movements.
    The other two sweep in from behind, attempting to grapple you while the one getting pummeled attempts to TK you into the others so they can grab you easier.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #400
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    12,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The very last thing Sarada saw before disappearing was the chunks of the exploding planet counter the Hakai. She reappeared on Ruco and let out a whoop. "Yeah! Take that, ya dumb bitch! Ahaha!"

    It felt good knowing she was clever enough to get out of jams that would have killed her if she tried to punch her way out. "Heh. And people say I can't adapt. Pah!"

    "Sarada, you're alright!" She looked up and noticed Avoca quickly descending to meet her.

    Seeing that Avoca and Tasure were both still alive after that stunt made her let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah. Glad you two are alright." There was no sign of Cancer still, but she didn't dare think it was over. "Stay on guard. That bitch could be anywhere." She glanced at the two of them and nodded. If push came to shove, she had an idea that could potentially push the fight their favor for good.

    "Yeah." Avoca transformed into Super Saiyan 2 and moved behind Sarada so she could watch her back.
    Several tense moments pass, and there is still no sign of Cancer.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #401
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    15,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Several tense moments pass, and there is still no sign of Cancer.
    Sarada frowned. "Did she really run off?" she wondered.

    Avoca could it shrug. Still, neither woman let their guard down.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

  12. #402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Dash slaps her.

    “Just! Fire! The blast at me! Damnit, we can’t afford to let this go any longer! Come on !”




    " No, I'm using the tech I learned. It's a tech I train like crazy to learn," Praxat said." Praxat infuses all ambient electromagnetic energy she has stored and accumulated along with her raw electromagnetic energy into her right fist. she then focuses all that electromagnetic energy into an ultra low-frequency alternate current.

    She then waits for her opportunity and strikes at Haru. With one clean punch, Praxat releases all that electromagnetic energy into Haru's body as ultra-low frequency alternate current bypassing his external defenses. " Gigavolt Spear," Praxat said.

    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-27-2021 at 04:26 AM.

  13. #403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The very last thing Sarada saw before disappearing was the chunks of the exploding planet counter the Hakai. She reappeared on Ruco and let out a whoop. "Yeah! Take that, ya dumb bitch! Ahaha!"

    It felt good knowing she was clever enough to get out of jams that would have killed her if she tried to punch her way out. "Heh."

    "Sarada, you're alright!" She looked up and noticed Avoca quickly descending to meet her.

    Seeing that Avoca and Tasure were both still alive after that stunt made her let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah. Glad you two are alright." There was no sign of Cancer still, but she didn't dare think it was over. "Stay on guard. That bitch could be anywhere." She glanced at the two of them and nodded. If push came to shove, she had an idea that could potentially push the fight their favor for good.

    "Yeah." Avoca transformed into Super Saiyan 2 and moved behind Sarada so she could watch her back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Several tense moments pass, and there is still no sign of Cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada frowned. "Did she really run off?" she wondered.

    Avoca could it shrug. Still, neither woman let their guard down.
    Tasure took up position next to Avoca, also transforming into Super Saiyan 2. She still needed a bit of time to catch her breath from fusing, so while she could go to level three, it would just be a waste of energy. "Don't know what the hell you did, but whatever it was... good thinking."

    Seems Sarada had worked around her tendency to simply try to punch her way directly through problems. Good.

    As the three stood there, another power descended from the sky and landed across from Tasure, taking up a defensive position. It was E Bekon, who was in Super Saiyan 3. And looking slightly... transparent?

    "Don't mistake my intentions. I just wanted to see my... handiwork up close."

    Tasure didn't know what he meant by 'his handiwork', but she did know that he was at least partly lying. "Tch, just stay on guard."

    "Mm."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  14. #404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Preliminary examination of it proves it is not an ordinary one, as you find vampiric like teeth in its mouth. You also, psychically, know that thins thing was linked with dozens of other ones and a greater mind behind them. Their mother.

    Just briefly touching a remnant of that connection fills you with a cold fear. Their mother isÖ.something terrifyingly strong.
    ...fangs? What in the hell, was this frost demon a... frost demonpire!?

    He knew vampires existed--he was married to one, after all--but he wasn't aware that... whatever created/caused the undead type could infect anything other than humans. Given that vampires were always stronger than normal people, as far as he knew, and how strong frosties were in general, these guys must've been dangerous.

    Diving deeper, he found a psychic link--no, more like a web--or the remnants of one. It seemed to have been connected to dozens of other similar frostievamps, and...

    ...as he sensed, by proxy, the one controlling them--their mother--he recoiled physically and mentally, a shiver going down his spine all the way to the tip of his tail. It wasn't like sensing someone normally, but he just got this feeling that whoever this group's leader was, she was on a whole other level.

    Not like that'd stop him. He didn't care how strong she was, where she was, or how many frostpires she had at her disposal--he'd track her down, kick her ass, and rescue his family!

    Hoisting the dead Vampcosian over his should, Totoma took flight back towards the lookout...

    Maybe someone with keener, more trained senses, like Ochazuke, could sniff out this villain's hiding place with this body. Somehow.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  15. #405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Auroc snorts, waves, and he and the Maven disappear through her magic portal.

    Zaofan races through battlefield after battlefield, stopping and helping beat back any attackers, until he arrives at CC.

    There is a fierce battle between CC’s defenders (and hey, Shiro and Midori are here alongside Adam and Wilhelm and that Dr. Wheelo!) fighting two of the hybrids the Doctor created. A bit away, Praxat and Dash and some mechs fight two more.
    And so it began, a worldwide marathon of sorts.

    Gotta slow down once I reach them...can't risk the blowback of collateral damage, gotta make the quick cuts!


    Dragging a katchin staff gilded with ki at lightspeed was like putting a hot knife through butter when he struck out at the undead. Concentrating everything into the first strike, Zaofan blew open their lines and led the charge. Air and mechanized forces forced into the deadlock found new heart as they pushed forward, and on the ground the Chef, with each battlefield he passed through, as always he found the time to chat with some old friends.

    Ivory City

    "Brutus! Macey! Alfredo my man! Hitting that press harder than your average panini, I see!"

    Brick City

    "Zippa-sensei! You're looking lovelier than usual! Those guys? To shreds you say...?"

    East City

    "Master Eskrimato! Don't think I've forgotten about you, the staff pointers have really paid off, amazing! Can't believe our hermit friend's slept through all this!"

    Clearing up these choke points globally allowed the EDF to consolidate, and each unit regrouped and pushed the tide back and mopped up behind him. In a blink, Zaofan was off to the Capital. Closing in on the closest hybrid, his eyes flashed once as he surrounded himself with a a Kaiten Aura that absorbed his Optic Blast as he ran into it, picking up speed and enormous power as he leapt into a jumping kick.

    "Heat up! CRIMSON DYNAMITE COMET!"


    Meanwhile, the Gotengo removes a Tulpa demon and the Cask forces rally and push the remaining Khante back and back, a grey mage falling as Hops, the half Saiyan they rescued while back, alongside Aleka and Chou? tackle the other two Tulpa demons, leaving the last Grey mages vulnerable.
    "EDF forces, head back to resupply," came the call from Ochazuke's mental communicator issued through the bridge, "You did well, we'll take it from here."

    The aura of the Id was the largest, and where Erosa emerged to strike, it flickered in spikes as the largest presence here. Alongside her was an uncanny, yet familiar magical presence he'd not sensed for some time, Morgan the emancipated Familiar guiding the spectral armies. Yet there moving to support them were some who hadn't appeared for some time, whether the length of the battles, or simply by choice and irrational character. Whatever the case, it was enough to work with.

    As the bow-drill spun, Ochazuke reached out to Aleka, synchronizing with her elemental prowess and guiding her efforts with Muhen Sekai Keihatsu. Tapping into the Leylines of the Earth, he loaned her a vector of the planet's strength in a combination attack, issuing Saifa Kensaku in a localized area to immobilize the last of the mages.

    All the while, as the Gotengo bored through one Tulpa, it set course to the next.


    "Clear the area and get onboard. The last major battle is in the Capital."
    Last edited by grampagen; 10-24-2021 at 04:20 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •