Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
A dozen armored figures suddenly drop down by Kakarot and nullify the Death Saucers with their Threshljng weapons, dissipating them. The Saiyan smiles wider.

“Loyal Knights of the Queen! Defend her allies in death better than you did in life! Restore your honor and reclaim your virtues!”

The dozen Threshling knights all shout out, once loyal to Auroc and now hellbent on restoring their honor, they rally to Sir Kakarot and prepare to defend this realm.

Kakarot floats up and his aura grows bigger.

“I said, you’re already dead. So why risk this? Death now is permanent, forever. Your hate drives you this far?”

A fist slams into Tundra and doubles him over, before a kick sends him flying.
Even in his new augmented form, it was quickly becoming evident to Tundra that the deceased Saiyan outclassed him. His chest ached, but not from any blow suffered from Kakarot. This... this isn't happening! As he struggled to his feet after the double attack, his mind went over his motives. At first, the allure of godhood piqued his interest. Since that was, evidently, a lie. Even as the army around him shuffled back through the misty portal back to Otherworld, Tundra and his clan persisted.

Surely, avenging his own death at the hands of Sarada was a good enough reason, but he wasn't fighting Sarada. Was fighting some random Saiyan - who was in league with Incelves no less - really worth dying permanently?

No.

"Hmph. For once, you speak reasonably, Saiyan. If nothing else, I value self-preservation over all else. Unlike you, however, I have innumerable loyalists. I will be back to life eventually, and my revenge on that horrible, wretched woman will continue without your interference."

He cackled as he floated up and started for the portal back to Otherworld, followed by his clan.

Glacier let out a disappointed tsk. "Seems my old friend Vocado is too scared to show himself. I'll just go see about him... personally." With that, he followed his descendants through the portal.