Page 104 of 137 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2041
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    A hundred enemies... huh, that was a bit overkill. But this was the final battle. Or the next-to-final battle?

Whatever.

Totoma nodded. "Thanks, I owe ya one."

Still, even with Held's help, this would not be easy. He had to think of something to at least give himself a temporary advantage... even though the Dark King would probably swipe that, too.

More help arrived in the form of Charco, and, to be frank, he felt a bit relieved. Friendly fire incidents aside, Charco was definitely high up in his 'fighters he would want on his side in an all-out brawl' list. Good, good... hopefully they should be able to manage. Alright, time to go!

Golden Aura bursting into existence and the nine-toothed ranke rematerializing in his right hand, Totoma took to the skies to meet the 100-strong army. Focusing his ki, Totoma activated Full Boar, the green tinting his aura to a... weird yellow green color. Charging his ki into his free hand, the green tint bled from his aura, concentrating into a green Justice Cannon within seconds. He channeled more energy into it, until it was larger than himself... and then he added a little bit, erm, extra to it. Focusing his mind, he added some Telekinesis to the mix, weaving the psychic energies into the giant ki sphere, in a way that would make it like a giant glowy magnet for enemies within a certain range... and then he launched it.

Slowly, relatively speaking. Faster than he was flying, but... slow enough that, at this distance, the cluster of enemies he'd fired it at could just move out of the way casually. And that was the idea with the TK added to the mix--it would probably catch at least one by surprise, who'd get drawn in and, well, cause it to detonate. Right in the middle of a bunch of them. He called it... the... er...

Full Boar Justice Gravity... Bomb?
    Charco holds a moment as you launch your attack, and predictably they scatter save one that gets drawn in. The resulting explosion lights up the moon even more than Lantro’s hoop does momentarily, and as you see the disorientated mess that yo ur attack made (hey, looks like about 10 got got!) Charco roars (how does he do that in near vacuum?) and suddenly Ghost Hakai flows over him and he engages the nearest forces, tearing through three before they recover.

OT: 13 of 100 down.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    ( That's just great. The way out is blocked. Heh, I guess just have to make another way out,) Praxat thought.

Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to clear a path. Praxat then uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to send another call through her GP communicator. ( Another thing I have a human male wrapped around my tongue. I'm too exhausted to unwrap my tongue,) Praxat said Electricpathically.

( So please be careful when separating him from my tongue,) Praxat said Electricpathically.
    Acknowledged. T-minus four minutes.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Binder suddenly appeared in front of him, clutching her eye.

She smiles viscously.

“I hope that blow was worth it, toy. I asked a question last, and you failed to respond in kind. I asked if you would make it quick, and you instead stabbed it into my eye.”

Durive suddenly is clutched in an invisible vice grip, Lady Binder staring at him with her one good eye.

“You lose.”
    Durive's eyes widen in shock. It's true! In his glee he did forget to ask a question. and without his speaking device, he couldn't attempt to explain himself. And now after all was said and done....was it truly worth it?

Thinking back to her surprise and sudden scream of shock it was and the box-like Time Patrol chief began to chuckle again, despite his current predicament. Though that wasn't the only thing he was laughing at. Approaching at high speed was a massive shadow right above Lady Binder. With her spells no longer holding the ships in place the Giant Mecha Durive was free to act and he wasn't alone as he was being propelled with great velocity by the enhanced telekinesis of the Golden Blizzar who had swiftly exited the Gotengo as soon as the spell had broken.

Sasheem, you see Koorimaru’s beam slice a fissure into the ground.

You see the moon…retract?

And then a massive moonquake hits, shaking everything as Cancer suddenly emerges from the ground. She grabs Koorimaru by the throat, Hakai burning as she prepares to destroy him with one hand as her other flings out and part of the moon erupts upwards and slams into Sasheem, pinning him to the ground and slowly…absorbing him?
    "DAMN IT!!" Sasheem grimaced, fidgeting around. He maneuvers his antennae backwards and begins to emit Venom Mist to try and dissolve whatever part of the moon was latching onto him.

Efrideet, something about the blade seems…….old. Older than anything you, or your other memories, ever recall. Certainly older than most universes. It has a touch of True Magic itself, but something else too.

Ishtar bats each beam away with her blade (careful not to let any touch her) while Remnant’s crystal blue aura, which has also transformed his hair from the super Saiyan yellow to a glowing blue, expands as he weaves around each at incredible speeds towards Efrideet, murder in their eyes.
    Efrideet grimaced as the understanding of what the Sword of Damocles truly was, settled in. Another artifact of power of unknown make, and sourcing; as old- or older- than most things.

It would prove problematic, surely. With Remnant closing the distance between them, it would have to wait however.

Continuing to backpedal, Efrideet focused on the previous wounds caused by her True Magic spike, and with concerted effort began to weave a familiar lattice-work of Reshlan-informed glyphs and runes once learned to Ishtar. Whether or not Remnant survived the trip in one piece was not her concern, merely that it be removed as an immediate threat... For now.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Durive's eyes widen in shock. It's true! In his glee he did forget to ask a question. and without his speaking device, he couldn't attempt to explain himself. And now after all was said and done....was it truly worth it?

Thinking back to her surprise and sudden scream of shock it was and the box-like Time Patrol chief began to chuckle again, despite his current predicament. Though that wasn't the only thing he was laughing at. Approaching at high speed was a massive shadow right above Lady Binder. With her spells no longer holding the ships in place the Giant Mecha Durive was free to act and he wasn't alone as he was being propelled with great velocity by the enhanced telekinesis of the Golden Blizzar who had swiftly exited the Gotengo as soon as the spell had broken.
    Lady Binder, about to end Durive, pauses and slowly looks behind her.

“Oh my, more friends.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "DAMN IT!!" Sasheem grimaced, fidgeting around. He maneuvers his antennae backwards and begins to emit Venom Mist to try and dissolve whatever part of the moon was latching onto him.
    To Sasheem’s great consternation, he sees the moon is not true rock and earth. Instead, it seems to mimic it but in reality is fleshy, and the flesh resists his Venom Mist.

A thought occurs to him, one that is disturbing in its concept.

The moon is not a moon. The moon IS Cancer.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Acknowledged. T-minus four minutes.
    ( T-minus four minutes huh, guess all I can do now is sit and, wait for help to arrive. Too exhausted to do anything else really,) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Efrideet grimaced as the understanding of what the Sword of Damocles truly was, settled in. Another artifact of power of unknown make, and sourcing; as old- or older- than most things.

It would prove problematic, surely. With Remnant closing the distance between them, it would have to wait however.

Continuing to backpedal, Efrideet focused on the previous wounds caused by her True Magic spike, and with concerted effort began to weave a familiar lattice-work of Reshlan-informed glyphs and runes once learned to Ishtar. Whether or not Remnant survived the trip in one piece was not her concern, merely that it be removed as an immediate threat... For now.
    OT:

Huh. Old school, nice.

IC:

Remnant weaves around, bursts forward, and is suddenly in front of Efrideet. Their one good hand rears back, and just before the blow lands, you can feel the runes take hold.

She may activate them, and if she does, Remnant with a violent snapping sound will disappear, pulled into a Gate of Auroc moments before their fist would have connected to you. That Great Eye, Efrideet can see it once a more briefly gazing at her with….appreciation….before it vanishes once more.

Ishtar, finished with the beams, sweeps in toward you with a horizontal slash of her blade.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    ( T-minus four minutes huh, guess all I can do now is sit and, wait for help to arrive. Too exhausted to do anything else really,) Praxat thought.
    Time passes, and eventually, Mira’s Thane arrives with back-up to help you and the innocents you saved.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

To Sasheem’s great consternation, he sees the moon is not true rock and earth. Instead, it seems to mimic it but in reality is fleshy, and the flesh resists his Venom Mist.

A thought occurs to him, one that is disturbing in its concept.

The moon is not a moon. The moon IS Cancer.
    "Bah...things really get weird the deeper we go into this cosmic horseshit..." Sasheem gritted his teeth, veins popping in his forehead as he thought of a way to get free., And then he had a thought. This moon was attempting to absorb him. Eating him like some sort of dis-attached stomach. Stretching his antennae around, he grabbed anything he could that was small enough for him to carry. Rocks, clumps of dirt, rubble....

With his antennae, he morphed the inanimate objects into...something specific. Individual clumps of dirt and rocks were changed into the extract of various peppers. Habanero, Ghost peppers, Dragon's Breath, some peppers only found on alien planets not quite fit for organic consumption. These extracts fused together into a deadly combination of sauces that Sasheem ate. As he did, it didn't take long fro his entire body to turn bright red.

Fighting through the pain, Sasheem attempted to reconfigure his body so that the contents the moon chunk was absorbing was not himself...but this volatile mixture to strike the literal planetary body from within rather than without.

Lady Binder, about to end Durive, pauses and slowly looks behind her.

“Oh my, more friends.”
    Golden Blizzar propelled Mecha-Durive attempted to hit Lady Binder with a leg drop, his giant stick-shaped legs aiming for her head.

Time passes, and eventually, Mira’s Thane arrives with back-up to help you and the innocents you saved.
    " Thanks for the help. I need to recharge. I can't fight in this condition," Praxat said with her tongue still out of her mouth.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

OT:

Huh. Old school, nice.

IC:

Remnant weaves around, bursts forward, and is suddenly in front of Efrideet. Their one good hand rears back, and just before the blow lands, you can feel the runes take hold.

She may activate them, and if she does, Remnant with a violent snapping sound will disappear, pulled into a Gate of Auroc moments before their fist would have connected to you. That Great Eye, Efrideet can see it once a more briefly gazing at her with….appreciation….before it vanishes once more.

Ishtar, finished with the beams, sweeps in toward you with a horizontal slash of her blade.
    OT: old as heck now, almost four years... but gotta dust off the archives, we're in the endgame now
    --

Thankfully for Efrideet, a blow that would have done considerable- if not fatal- damage, never managed to connect; the old spell managing to find purchase. With a gesture, she then watched as Remnant was very violently shunted to Zen'o knows where, Auroc offering his appreciation before the spell's effects ended.

Leaving her alone with Ishtar, and her Sword of Damocles.

"So similar to them, you know. Ishtar. Inanna. Will you suffer the same fate, I wonder?" Efrideet muses aloud, as she attempts to avoid the slash; countering with a massive burst of energy.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Deep veins of something pulse under the Sigil and lead directly into the ground below. The Sigil allows Cancer to feed on the blood, psychic trauma caused, and fear produced by the victim. Normally, feeding can o my be done via one of those methods. The Sigil allows her to get a three-in-one meal, making her stronger each time. It also allows for faster transformations into vampires if the sacrifice is done over the Sigil.

Severing it would enrage her. Luring her to it would require a sacrifice, perhaps.
    As Parsley peered deeper into Cancer’s connection with the Sigil, a few things were made known to her. The ritual feeding of the sacrificial lambs was three-fold: blood, trauma, and fear. As harrowing an experience as that was and had to have been for her current victims, that wasn’t what attracted her attention. In order to turn the hunter into the hunted, a sacrifice was needed.

I see, she pondered idly as she rose to her feet. Yes, traps are most effective with bait. Now, where am I going to find one of those? She was fortunate that Cancer had many a lackey available for the taking.

She spread her senses wide to see if she could pinpoint the location of one such person to use for her purposes.

Sasheem, you see Koorimaru’s beam slice a fissure into the ground.

You see the moon…retract?

And then a massive moonquake hits, shaking everything as Cancer suddenly emerges from the ground. She grabs Koorimaru by the throat, Hakai burning as she prepares to destroy him with one hand as her other flings out and part of the moon erupts upwards and slams into Sasheem, pinning him to the ground and slowly…absorbing him?
    Suddenly, everything started trembling. “What the...?!” she said, startled, when Cancer suddenly erupted from underground and grabbed the Icer by the throat. Hakai wreathed around her like a cloak. Unless he had some sort of trick up his sleeve, he surely wouldn’t survive the encounter.

A pity, that.

If Parsley hadn’t owed him her own life for Reshlan, she would have left him to his fate. Instead, she turned to face the mad goddess. She thrust her hand forward, a pulse wave of Divine Nullification sent hurtling toward Cancer in a bid to nullify the Hakai around her. “Sarada, to me. Cancer is here.”

A feral growl was all the reply she was going to get, but it was reply enough. A distraction would suit her purposes just as much.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!