Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2041

Efrideet had let the mortals make their stand, and prove to the Gods that it was for them to shape the future of their Universe. They had done... well, all things considered. This one-sided affair had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Gods of old were no match for the mortals of the present. Even Grinthorn for all his scathing condescension was left to sit on the sidelines as Ochazuke and his kin spared him a fate worse than death and won his war for him.

So when the curtains began to close and Sakin refused to simply fade away into the night as his ilk well should... Efrideet fully expected them to end things. Free themselves, and her from this cycle of waste and decay.

It came as a shame that such was ultimately not the case...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Sakin is escaping. He’s possessed those Avatars and is going to escape into a place of endless possibilities. The Way Between Worlds.”
    The True Goddess descends then, to stand beside the Dragon, and Majin Progenitor.

"He will not get far."

Reticent to lend too much to this endeavor- for now- Efrideet strode forward, Sword of Damocles glinting against the glow of leylanic energy; and disappearing from view she quickly reappeared next to Charco only to plunge the blade into the barrier.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Between the various assailants, added by the Saiyans and Held and others (Dash included) and Praxat, the barrier cracks.

When Blizzar and Sasheem and Erosa and Koorimaru add their own blasts from on high, it cracks further.

When Charco begins to seal the energy away, the weakened barrier trembles and one Avatar falls to her knees, barely holding the barrier up.

When Efrideet arrives and plunges the blade tip in, the weakened barrier shatters and the Avatar on her knees lurches back up, leylanic vines forming to try and grasp all her attackers while the second one stops the ritual (thanks to Charco’s sealing), grabs the line of energy that had formed, and wrenches it open in a way it should not be through brute strength. Auroc hisses in alarm.

“No! To enter the Way through brute force is not good! Catastrophic energy release enough to fry this entire world and us on it could be unloaded if she continues.”

He attempts to blur over to stop her, but a leylanic vine bats him down.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 03-01-2023 at 12:25 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Between the various assailants, added by the Saiyans and Held and others (Dash included) and Praxat, the barrier cracks.

When Blizzar and Sasheem and Erosa and Koorimaru add their own blasts from on high, it cracks further.

When Charco begins to seal the energy away, the weakened barrier trembles and one Avatar falls to her knees, barely holding the barrier up.

When Efrideet arrives and plunges the blade tip in, the weakened barrier shatters and the Avatar on her knees lurches back up, leylanic vines forming to try and grasp all her attackers while the second one stops the ritual (thanks to Charco’s sealing), grabs the line of energy that had formed, and wrenches it open in a way it should not be through brute strength. Auroc hisses in alarm.

“No! To enter the Way through brute force is not good! Catastrophic energy release enough to fry this entire world and us on it could be unloaded if she continues.”

Praxat's electroreception warns her off danger, so Praxat quickly dodges. Praxat then uses her bio electromangokinieses to communicate with Dash. ( Dash, an idea pop into my head) Praxat said electricpathicly.

( what would happen if I use magnetic explosions combined with my electromagnetic field and Wave-Particle Interactions to propel myself while in my Electromagnetic Energy Form? How much would that boost my Electromagnetic Energy Form's speed? It seems crazy, but my idea is scientifically sound, but what would happen to my body in my Electromagnetic Energy Form if I did this?) Praxat said electricpathicly to Dash.

( Will it stay together or start breaking apart if I did my idea? Yeah, I'm consider going forward doing it. ) Praxat said electricpathicly to Dash as she shifts into her Electromagnetic Energy Form
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-05-2023 at 10:18 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Asazuke took heed of Auroc's panicked words, and as the group went and did their thing on one Avatar, the Fusion turned his attention to the other.

The Way Between Worlds in one hand, and with a thought he summoned the Black Sphere, the Wayfinder of Elder Nail.

It had found the Doctor within the Nebular Star Forge at the edge of Broken Time; It had found the Threshling Colony World of Baradur, putting that sector of uncharted space on the star charts for the first time; and from a ray heralding doom for their number by the Ulthan, their plots had been despoiled when Ochazuke had augmented his senses behind it.

Now with the greater number of universes behind the seal thinning, Asazuke had a small window into the multiverse, and all the myriad fractal events that spun from this event and encroached into every eventuality.

As it was written by the primordial Majin himself, it was enough to drive Auroc mad. Yet augmented by a combination of Heka and Genki, the strength and will of the entirety of Universe 15 augmented the acquired skill of Kyokushin Keihatsu; surrendered to the Cosmic Leylines through Muhen Sekai Keihatsu, he could feel the pulse of the Living Universe, his ego shed as he became one with it through Kensho.

There...in the beginning. It all started from there...

The differences in peoples, environs, the shift in fatalistic circumstances, to the eventualities that changed one universe's shape from one to the next was strange in its way, their horrors chilling to behold, their triumphs distantly familiar. Awash in the memory-echoes that rose and fell, for every distal fracture than made them different, there was an undercurrent that carried them all the same.

For in the beginning there were eighteen universes, but like the rays of the sun, they had all spun out from a singular point, as decreed by the one that was there before the Creators.

The Lord of All Things.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Asazuke took heed of Auroc's panicked words, and as the group went and did their thing on one Avatar, the Fusion turned his attention to the other.

The Way Between Worlds in one hand, and with a thought he summoned the Black Sphere, the Wayfinder of Elder Nail.

It had found the Doctor within the Nebular Star Forge at the edge of Broken Time; It had found the Threshling Colony World of Baradur, putting that sector of uncharted space on the star charts for the first time; and from a ray heralding doom for their number by the Ulthan, their plots had been despoiled when Ochazuke had augmented his senses behind it.

Now with the greater number of universes behind the seal thinning, Asazuke had a small window into the multiverse, and all the myriad fractal events that spun from this event and encroached into every eventuality.

As it was written by the primordial Majin himself, it was enough to drive Auroc mad. Yet augmented by a combination of Heka and Genki, the strength and will of the entirety of Universe 15 augmented the acquired skill of Kyokushin Keihatsu; surrendered to the Cosmic Leylines through Muhen Sekai Keihatsu, he could feel the pulse of the Living Universe, his ego shed as he became one with it through Kensho.

The differences in peoples, environs, the shift in fatalistic circumstances, to the eventualities that changed one universe's shape from one to the next was strange in its way, their horrors chilling to behold, their triumphs distantly familiar. Awash in the memory-echoes that rose and fell, for every distal fracture than made them different, there was an undercurrent that carried them all the same.

For in the beginning there were eighteen universes, but like the rays of the sun, they had all spun out from a singular point, as decreed by the one that was there before the Creators.

The Lord of All Things.
    OT:

Just to be sure, is he looking for or calling out?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat puts layer after layer after layer of Magnetic fields behind her. ( Wait, I know what Wave-Particle interactions are, but I don't know how to do them. Heh, I figure it out as a go-along) Praxat thought.

Praxat uses the layer of Magnetic fields behind her to make magnetic explosions while simultaneously accelerating the electrons and protons in her Electromagnetic Energy Form to boost her speed and propel herself In an attempt to blitz the avatar attacking her while figuring out how to do Wave-Particle interactions to further boost her speed.

Not worrying about rather or not her body will fall apart in its Electromagnetic Energy Form, just focusing on getting enough speed to blitz the avatar attacking her.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

OT:

Just to be sure, is he looking for or calling out?
    OOC: Just searching.

Calling out may come later.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

The Lord of All Things.
    It starts off void, then time seems to stop for you as your vision hurdles faster and further than ever. Whole universes peel away, dimensions bow down and after a view none but immortal ever see, your vision lands upon this figure.

The entity, the man, looks up and for a brief moment, there is an overlay of a much smaller and more childish looking character, flanked by an Angelic figure. One less human looking than before. But the overlay vanishes and the man quirks an eyebrow at the Angel beside him, the two speaking.

The tall man, about six foot tall, is oddly ordinary looking. The child-like body you had briefly seen had been more alien, but this was almost too ordinary.

But something about him, about the way he speaks with the Angel, makes you realize you have seen The Lord of All Things as he truly is.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 03-08-2023 at 08:13 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

While figuring out how to do Wave-Particle interactions. Praxat ramps up the accelerating electrons and protons in her Electromagnetic Energy Form by making more magnetic explosions behind her and ramping up her electromagnetic field. ( My goal is to hit them before they can react. To blitz them with sheer speed even if my body in it's Electromagnetic Energy Form starts to fall apart) Praxat thought.

The more Praxat accelerates the electrons and protons in her Electromagnetic Energy Form. The more she starts emitting higher and higher frequencies of radiation and emitting more intense heat as byproducts.
    My Forum check it out

Default Extreme Battle!! The Three Great Idiots!

Here at the end of all existence, there was both nothing...and everything. An endless void. Limitless possibility. The dead. The living. And amongst them all were warriors. And of these warriors...were three idiots.

Memories stir, of half forgotten information, as the Avatars work. Grinthorn’s eyes narrow, then widen as he whistles low and explains what he has remembered from being fused.

“Clever. His final ace in the hole.”

He begins speaking, staring at the gateway.

“Sakin, brother to the Grand Priest, both bound to each other. If one dies, the other dies. When Sakin was cast out and down, diminished, he was cursed by Lord Zeno to wither until he would be trapped forever in one place, unable to go forward in time or existence and forever sealed in the sealed universes.

But Sakin was clever. As his power shrank, he created a world (the Foresworn World) with his remaining power and used it to hide from everything, knowing he could never leave it after investing so much of his remaining self into it. Once there, before he withered into place for eternity, he scrapes up enough power to create his first parasites and attract the first Kami there to devour their Creational Energy to help restore him and stave off the Withering.

But the end result remained. Sakin, unable to leave the Foresworn World physically or the sealed universes. Not so long as he was Sakin, immortal brother to the Grand Priest and not so long as the Seal was in place around the universes.

But if he ever renounced it, gave up the last of his Angelicness and became something else or possessed something else and all his other collaborators were taken care of……”

Memories of his attempts to use parasites to possess some of them earlier flash through their minds.

The old dragon stops speaking as Auroc pales.

“Sakin is escaping. He’s possessed those Avatars and is going to escape into a place of endless possibilities. The Way Between Worlds.”

The First Idiot

"...Meh you worry too much," Sasheem noted, readying his hand for another blast and then stopping. "That said if we don't try something big, then we're screwed either way. But if brute force ain't any good...." the Majin put a hand to his chin. "So so far are choices are either we lose due to Sakin or his avatars gettin' what they want or we lose 'cause we blow everything up into smithereens...?" he inquired.

"Well Sasheem's about to introduce a third option," he continued, his ki surging throughout his body, taking on the aura of venomous ki. "Sasheem's gotta admit...this whole fight he could barely keep up for the most part. He hates sittin' in the background like a helpless jabroni...but that's the level of what we're facing...and those bastards....Ochazuke and Zaofan. They kept up no problem, Sasheem is loathe to admit. He's done a bit, not like he can complain...but there's more he can contribute! And if there's any time for him to make a stand it's now!"

Venomous chi surging around his body he raised a hand. "Yamata no....OROCHI FIST!" the Majin shouted, his aura forming into eight serpentine shapes. The massive snakes formed quickly as Sahseem was pouring all of his energy into them as they quickly began their work of lashing out, nipping, and spreading their Venom throughout reality itself...

It was dangerous, pouring so much energy into them could cause them to lash out of control or possibly tear him apart with the sheer amount of venomous ki. But through a combination of his focus and repeated use of the technique, Sasheem managed to keep them concentrated on one specific task. Tearing at the bits of reality around the Avatars to cut out their Avatars of escape. "You...ain't....gettin'...away....you big blueberry banshee!" he taunted.

The Second Idiot

"Well, there goes reality. Suppose there's nothing that could be done about that..." Blizzar shrugged, eyeing the infinite possibilities with a keen eye. "But one supposes if all is lost here, in the scope of an infinite plane from which there is no end, but only endless possibility, could one find an avenue of escape to a hereupon unpopulated realm far away from the threat of multiversal calamity...?"

"Hey!" a voice called from his....GP communicator? This thing still works? Now, of all times?

"Er, hello?" Blizzar reluctantly answered, a brow raised. "Now's a bad time, we're all about to die."

"No sir, I believe this is the best time!" the voice of P-Sta replied in an urgent tone.

"Ah, the Katchin Squadron...do the communicators still have service all the way out here?" the Arcosian questioned.

"I think Durive rigged it so that-Wait WAIT! Not the point, sir! You can't attempt to escape! There's so much more you can do! We can't just give up nopw, were have to try! Sakin may be on the verge of escape, but we have him on the ropes! He's retreating in whatever form he can, but we can't let him get away! As X-Bo would say, he has to take the L!"

"I have no clue what that means, but there is no guarantee we will succeed. And quite frankly, I'm exhausted-,"

"You've barely done anything this entire fight, sir. Durive was filming-"

"From strategizing...from certain vantage points away from any potentially life-threatening conflict," Blizzar finished.

"Whatever, the case may be! You can't be this much of a coward that you'll try and weasel out of this of all things!" P-Sta noted.

"Oh, but I can. A cheater as well. That's why I plan to cheat death and invest in a mewling universe. I still have many years ahead of me, lad. I'll be loan sharking in Universe 452-B if need be, so long as I live..." Blizzar noted.

"Forgive me sir, but that's bullshit....it's fear speaking. You're no stranger to it, neither are we. Especially not now...but the time to be afraid is over. We're beyond it. You've trained for this battle knowing what this would possibly come to. You've achieved that Golden form for what? Just to sit around and wallow in defeat? No! Listen sir...you...are perhaps one of the worst officers of the GP me or my siblings have ever laid witness to!"

"Is that last bit supposed to be encouragement, P-Sta?"

"No, but...everyone knew! How you lied on reports...refused to do paperwork, cavorted with criminals, cheated on game nights, how you pension funds to gamble...but we all tolerated it because, at the end of the day, you saw the bigger picture. That these unimaginable threats to the galaxy threatened everyone! That there was no order amidst this universal chaos eating at the edges of space and time! And if there's one thing, you care about, above even money, it's order. Because you can't cheat the system-"

"If there is no system, yes," Blizzar sighed, taking a fighting stance and Beginning to shadowbox. "I suppose I wasn't thinking clearly. Thank you P-Sta. And your siblings. I don't think I've ever liked you or your siblings, but I respected your commitment to justice, even if I'm not sure such a thing truly exists."

"Perhaps, perhaps not, sir. But if it is nothing but a dream, what better time to make it a reality than now?" P-Sta asked.

"Well said...now," Blizzar continued to shadowbox and as he did, he used his Psychic abilities, strained them really, to implant a vision of himself into the thought processes of the avatars, hoping the phantom blows stopped them in their tracks to aid in slowing them down from their hasty escape. Blizzar could not contend with all of them at once but he attempted to deal with as many as possible in order to give the others a chance to close them in and put Sakin away for good.

The Third Idiot

"Put me in, coach!" Lantro screamed as he awoke....there was well he wasn't sure what was going on, but at some point during the battle, he'd been thrown unconscious. "Oh..." he stood up...as much as one can in space anyway and brushed himself off. "Damn, we're in overtime....again," he noted shaking his head. The opposing team was one tough opponent, though he had to compliment their tenacity.

Clearly, Lantro was the most stupid of the three idiots.

"Hey!"

My fault, man.

"Damn...reality's all asunder and it's already got me fourth wall breaking like a gag character," Lantro folded his arms, looking up at the infinite void of space. "Can't ponder existence now, gotta get your head in the game, Lantro. What's the gameplan look like now..." Lantro observed the battlefield quickly, nodding to himself. Only slightly aware that Durive had climbed upon his shoulder to go along with him.

"Alright, the Majin is doing something to keep someone pinned down. Damn, I hate that guy, what's his name, Mashem? Either way, he's trying to pin down uh....wow, who is that even?" he questioned. "Hey Durive, did we beat Sackthorn or did something get retconned while I was benched? ...Did his coach swap him out?"

Durive, for all his trolling, was unable to cope with Lantro's insane ramblings at this stage and simply blinked before slapping him across the face. Lantro's sunglasses drifted off of his face and into the void of space.

"You didn't have to do all that..." Lantro stated, pulling out an identical pair of shades from his pocket and placing them on his face. "Either way, I get the gist...trying to box him in, by cutting off avenues of multiversal escape by forcing him into a choke point. I got my masters in extra-multiversal theory, so it's all pretty simple once I think about it for a minute or two."

Durive began to violently shake.

"I'll have to activate Golden State Warrior 2..." Lantro announced, his ki crackling around him. "Don't know if it'll be enough but if we're breaking reality to box him in, then...it's time for an Alpha-Omega Dunk!" With that, the half-Saiyan launched up into the sky above Sasheem's attack as a massive energy ball crackled in his hand. While the Yamata no Orochi Fist's venomous ki ate reality, the Chaos Dunk was the ultimate dunk. As the massive planet-sized ball of every lowered a shattering of realms would certainly commence!

"HEY, DUMBASSES!" Sasheem called out to his allies across the battlefield. "Sasheem's trying to-"

"-Box him in..." Lantro spoke as well, still heavily concentrating.

"...As..******...as I can!" Blizzar joined in.

The Majin smirked. "So whatever yer gonna do next, let's make this **** count!"

It starts off void, then time seems to stop for you as your vision hurdles faster and further than ever. Whole universes peel away, dimensions bow down and after a view none but immortal ever see, your vision lands upon this figure.

The entity, the man, looks up and for a brief moment, there is an overlay of a much smaller and more childish looking character, flanked by an Angelic figure. One less human looking than before. But the overlay vanishes and the man quirks an eyebrow at the Angel beside him, the two speaking.

The tall man, about six foot tall, is oddly ordinary looking. The child-like body you had briefly seen had been more alien, but this was almost too ordinary.

But something about him, about the way he speaks with the Angel, makes you realize you have seen The Lord of All Things as he truly is.
    Their expidetion to the heart of the universe was for mortals to tread into territory they were not meant to go. The Forsworn World with all its fell altars had been the domain of an Angel, to whom they had pressed through the forces of a multiversal host that had slipped through one realm into their universe.

Now, here on Sakin's world, though Asazuke knew they had already trespassed into the realm of the gods and their company still fought to affirm their right to exist, peering through the Way Between Worlds through the magical lens had indeed aligned what he had sought to find.

"There...upon a fixed point coursing from all universes without divergence...among angels, there is a small cherubic figure," the Fusion began, but when he had fixed his vision through multiple dimensions, when the glamour of the smallest, yet mightiest among their number had thawed, even Asazuke was drawn to silence to behold Lord Zeno.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "...Meh you worry too much," Sasheem noted, readying his hand for another blast and then stopping. "That said if we don't try something big, then we're screwed either way. But if brute force ain't any good...." the Majin put a hand to his chin. "So so far are choices are either we lose due to Sakin or his avatars gettin' what they want or we lose 'cause we blow everything up into smithereens...?" he inquired.

"Well Sasheem's about to introduce a third option," he continued, his ki surging throughout his body, taking on the aura of venomous ki. "Sasheem's gotta admit...this whole fight he could barely keep up for the most part. He hates sittin' in the background like a helpless jabroni...but that's the level of what we're facing...and those bastards....Ochazuke and Zaofan. They kept up no problem, Sasheem is loathe to admit. He's done a bit, not like he can complain...but there's more he can contribute! And if there's any time for him to make a stand it's now!"

Venomous chi surging around his body he raised a hand. "Yamata no....OROCHI FIST!" the Majin shouted, his aura forming into eight serpentine shapes. The massive snakes formed quickly as Sahseem was pouring all of his energy into them as they quickly began their work of lashing out, nipping, and spreading their Venom throughout reality itself...

It was dangerous, pouring so much energy into them could cause them to lash out of control or possibly tear him apart with the sheer amount of venomous ki. But through a combination of his focus and repeated use of the technique, Sasheem managed to keep them concentrated on one specific task. Tearing at the bits of reality around the Avatars to cut out their Avatars of escape. "You...ain't....gettin'...away....you big blueberry banshee!" he taunted.
    Just like that, the way out of this mess became less a far fetched hope than a real possibility, rendered through mortal works with all sorts of bad intentions.

"...there," he continued, "back where it all began..."

Loosening his grip upon the Sphere and the Apparatus, Asazuke let them float suspended before them, aligned with the First Avatar in his sight. Clasping his hands upon the Brahmastra Danda, Asazuke set his stance, feet rooted into the earth with Sanchin

"Each piece of Sakin's possession are aligned with one another. But this incantation has aligned itself so fundamentally to this reality, to upend it would be like drawing from a single point where eighteen vessels converge at once."

Indeed, Charco had fossilized the energy, and where Efrideet lanced at it, Auroc seemed fearful of the effect. Absolute pandemonium erupted, and yet the two kept at their convergence as if they had no way to affect the outcome: Sakin would die, Sakin would win, and should they strike back, their universe would be destroyed that he might live.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post

"HEY, DUMBASSES!" Sasheem called out to his allies across the battlefield. "Sasheem's trying to-"

"-Box him in..." Lantro spoke as well, still heavily concentrating.

"...As..******...as I can!" Blizzar joined in.

The Majin smirked. "So whatever yer gonna do next, let's make this **** count!"

"What are we meant to be, Sasheem, the mortal witnesses to a godly dream? Though we stand on the edge of the infinite, there can be only one way through for this Fallen One, we only have to remind him."

Through the technique passed down to them, Asazuke began to resorb and shunt the energies created by the interdimensional instability, folding it back upon the Avatars the longer they drew upon them, throwing it back into the faultline Sakin attempted to breach. His efforts were that they would not expand, rather pool together and grow denser...and augment the efforts as he sent it hurtling straight back at them.

"All things will decay with time, that is what you said, Forsworn Spirit. We know that better than anyone. What you fail to understand is that your eon had passed ages ago."

The effort was taxing, but for the resonant hope and will and every last spark of ki that he'd drawn towards this world. Behind everyone else, Asazuke, in turn, had offered the Heka drawn from those who had entrusted them to carry on in their stead.

"For so long had you searched for ways beyond this universe, you'd grown deaf to everything but its weakness. We who build our dreams day by day see to our destiny through what means we have. Even if we cannot see our ultimate answer, our struggle persists beyond our lifetime, our fate shall not be realized anybody else."

Crafting this would take a moment, but so adjoined with everyone through the Cosmic Leyline, Asazuke reinforced and aligned their efforts, and pooled the whispers of those they'd left behind on their homeworlds into a collective fighting spirit.

"Listen well, then, to the call of the True ChimeraI"

OOC:
    Unnamed Heka and Genki Technique: Drawn from the entire expanse of the Living Universe, Asazuke reinforces the efforts of the party!
    Technique fires next post!

The line of Guardians stretched back longer than reckoning, and the time before them, back to the time of creation.

Among them, Asha'rah's chosen, Jack Knave was one man of a billion. Even with his family ties, there'd been nothing particularly special about him but a deft hand, a keen eye, and a foolish sense of daring that had cost him a great deal, from petty change, to Manco and the Royal Flush Gang, to his life more than once..

Yet despite what he saw before him, with no knowledge of the uncertain consequences as he would follow through, there came a rush of panic, yet a surety in the middle of that sense of excitement. The sword in his hand never felt firmer in his grip, and, with one foot in the ether and eyes on the conflict before them, even from this vantage point he was not far from his comrades on the broken world below.

There was a passage forming. Awesome, chaotic power surged where Charco and Efrideet brought it down on half of the Forsworn Avatars of Sakin, and the other one, where Sasheem began to attack parts of the fabric of reality itself, he felt a flightiness in his dealing hand.

Jack, Eva reaches out and instead of awakening Asha’rah outright, touches Jack and suddenly he feels himself….elsewhere.

Beside him, floating, is Asha’rah and Arthur. The three are in their spiritual forms, gazing down upon the fight below. Asha’rah nods to Jack.

“One big swing, Jack. Show them what Excalibur can really do.”

Her ethereal hands reach out, as do Arthur’s, and Excalibur manifests in the air above the fight. Then it seems to grow and grow and grow, reaching titanic proportions, charged with a massive amount of Creational energy from Eva and all the Guardians present.

Than Asha’rah looks back to Jack.

“The Blade was made by me for Arthur, but it is yours body and soul. When the time is right, you will have the strength to swing it.”

Jack starts to feel his ethereal self grow larger and larger, like Asha’rah had done many times before to herself, and he knows that though a spirit, he will be able to swing the sword and it will do damage to the creature below.
    "The time is right, but there's one last thing. At this scale, with all we've done, I see it now."

The World of Fallen Angels that had threatened all of existence this day, the host began to turn his attention from dominating all life to running from it, and pulling it apart at the seams as he went.

"Every creation must be balanced by destruction. That's always how it's been. When everything was chaotic, people were filled with fear, and they needed somebody to cling to."

The tale was familiar, but he'd only heard it before and lived to see the consequenes. Having it all before him, he examined his hand and upped the ante.

"What you stole from Ishtar, from Inanna the moment you took Inda'ren's life, we'll never get that back again. For all that's happened since your War in Heaven, neither will you return to what you once were."

He'd heard figments about a prophecy here and there, pieces that slotted into neat little roles to meet the beats of someone else's tale, and everyone else was a footnote.

"Broken in three, parts of you return in pieces, but that's not what you really are. You're just a memory, Asha'rah. This little part of you, it might be immortal, but you died a long, long time ago. Even if we wanted to go back to the way it was, that's no longer possible."

Koorimaru had snatched her up, but she hadn't done a thing until he and Zaofan rang on her shell, and the first thing she remembered was the phantom dragon.

"But who says that our universe can't be the one to change the way it goes? Don't you see? You wanted us to unite under something more than martial might. The strong would scrap it out, and everyone else would be dead or left starving and desperate and paranoid. You'd entrusted it to the Guardians to carry out that vision that you couldn't, and today is the day they succeed."

Jack lift Excalibur. Turning his right palm over, he folded it under his left. Stacking the deck, he was prepared to put it all on the line.

"You've striven enough, time to fold. We don't need you anymore, as a Goddess, an overseer, none of that! Instead of looking to remember what you did, becoming what you once were, I need you to do right by all of us, right here, right now."

As Praxat keeps accelerating in her Electromagnetic energy form. She has a gets a hypothesis. ( I got it. I figure out how to do Wave-Particle interactions) Praxat thought.

( An Electromagnetic wave equals EM radiation equals light. I'm sure I'm producing EM radiation right now because that's what happens when you accelerate charged particles with an electromagnetic field or magnetic explosions. However, since these waves would be going away from my body. My body wouldn't be interacting with them) Praxat thought.

( I hypothesize I can do Wave-Particle interactions by making plasma and in this case wrapping a cable of plasma around my Electromagnetic energy form. The plasma would have its own EM field, meaning it would produce its own Em waves. Time to test my hypothesis out) Praxat thought.

As Praxat is accelerating in her Electromagnetic energy form. She makes a cable of plasma and wraps it around her Electromagnetic energy form. ( Okay, let's hope my hypothesis is correct. I will get a boost in speed on top of the boosts I'm already getting from accelerating the electrons and protons of my Electromagnetic energy form with my electromagnetic field and magnetic explosions.) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-12-2023 at 09:51 AM.
    My Forum check it out